Thread: Why does it have to be the FBI?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by No Show Ho View Post
    Are you saying that the local police where this alleged crime occurred cannot investigate?
    of course they could, what the fuck are you trying to say?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    of course they could, what the fuck are you trying to say?
    It isn't clear what I am trying to say?

I am saying that all she has to do is file a complaint with the local police department in the town of the alleged crime they would investigate. She could have an investigation started TODAY. It doesn't HAVE to be the FBI. What is the FBI going to be able to do that the local police can't?

Also, I don't think she really wants an FBI investigation. I mean wouldn't they want to investigate her motive and ask for all of her electronic communications from July 2018 forward? I would love to see them

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no it's not clear at all ho bag

do local police conduct thorough background checks?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

WOW way to put yourself out there Chief
    What's the point? I'm not going go convince you of how insensitive and misogynistic Fox, talk radio & many on the right are coming across as right now. It's worse than it was w/ Hill.

I think it's a base-motivator, personally. But Grind gets upset when I make predictions, so...

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Or, conversely, she might just not want to testify in public.

I still think it's hilarious that you guys think all of this is a negative w/ potential backlash for Dems. I'm not sure if you can see how this looks to a good solid half of the voting public.
    i don't think that at all. I think democrats are playing stupid people (like yourself) like a fiddle. Optics wise democrats have done a good job. They are just liars.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    Optics wise democrats have done a good job. They are just liars.
    always hilarious seeing a Trump supporter calling people liars

you're a fuckin idiot

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I am now thinking that she does not want to put these other parties on the chopping block for the disgusting American right-wing to denigrate and politically abuse.
    so if she told people that would help prove her case. Yet her denying that she told anyone, also proves her case.

so what you are really saying is nothing short of fluff to back up your biases.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    no it's not clear at all ho bag

do local police conduct thorough background checks?

what the fuck is wrong with you?
    The only thing the FBI could do would be a 7th background check on Kav.
    FBI background checks only go back as far as a person's age of 18 which is meaningless in this case.
    Teenage pool party misconduct would be handles by local authorities.
    End of story.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2018)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's the point? I'm not going go convince you of how insensitive and misogynistic Fox, talk radio & many on the right are coming across as right now. It's worse than it was w/ Hill.

I think it's a base-motivator, personally. But Grind gets upset when I make predictions, so...
    Please tell me about the insensitive and mysogynistic behavior you are seeing right now. Because, I have to be honest with you I haven't seen any of it. Now if your standard is that by even questioning her is sexist then yeah. But, I haven't seen any politician say anything negative about her. On the contrary she has been treated with kid gloves.

Don't think for a minute that part of the calculation as Ford plotted with her lawyer and democrats was that as soon as this came out Trump would go on a twitter rampage and they would be able to focus on his tweets and try to pressure the Flake types. But Trump has been the man.

You can't just make these statements without backing them up. Well, you can. I can't stop you. But you can't expect me to take you seriously

11. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Stretch (09-20-2018)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    i don't think that at all. I think democrats are playing stupid people (like yourself) like a fiddle. Optics wise democrats have done a good job. They are just liars.
    They haven't played me at all. Both sides do the same thing. I've been on record here saying that Kav will likely be confirmed, and frankly, unless something more compelling comes out on this, I think he should be. If Kav doesn't get confirmed, chances are someone as or more conservative will be ultimately. This isn't really a battle they should waste time on.

Outside of simply letting the process of this accusation play out. I'm not saying that if he's guilty, he should slide through. But there isn't enough there right now, without corroborating witnesses or other evidence, to create more than a he said/she said.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please tell me about the insensitive and mysogynistic behavior you are seeing right now. Because, I have to be honest with you I haven't seen any of it. Now if your standard is that by even questioning her is sexist then yeah. But, I haven't seen any politician say anything negative about her. On the contrary she has been treated with kid gloves.

Don't think for a minute that part of the calculation as Ford plotted with her lawyer and democrats was that as soon as this came out Trump would go on a twitter rampage and they would be able to focus on his tweets and try to pressure the Flake types. But Trump has been the man.

You can't just make these statements without backing them up. Well, you can. I can't stop you. But you can't expect me to take you seriously
    Full Frontal did a whole thing on it last night - it was funny/tragic, and you can probably find it on youtube. Just a lot of "hey, who hasn't assaulted someone at 17/boys will be boys" kind of stuff.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Full Frontal did a whole thing on it last night - it was funny/tragic, and you can probably find it on youtube. Just a lot of "hey, who hasn't assaulted someone at 17/boys will be boys" kind of stuff.
    Seriously?

Full Frontal? that is what you get your fucking news from?

No wonder you are so misinformed.

Provide the link

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Seriously?

Full Frontal? that is what you get your fucking news from?

No wonder you are so misinformed.

Provide the link
    You can do your own homework. And all she did was show clips of people talking. We've had posts like that on this board, too.

It's amazing how insensitive that stuff sounds.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also, just to be clear - it wasn't politicians or pundits attacking the alleged victim. It was excusing the behavior in general, IF it's true.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also, just to be clear - it wasn't politicians or pundits attacking the alleged victim. It was excusing the behavior in general, IF it's true.
    So you are backtracking on your claim?

You specifically called out Fox and Talk Radio. But no corroboration. Should we launch an FBI investigation before you confirm what you claimed?