ThatOwlWoman (09-21-2018)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, like the ppl in this clip:

Gillibrand is hysterical. no other word for it. She said the judiciary committee is "bullying" Ford. It's laughable.
    They are bending over backward to accommodate her
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Another opinion
    right back at yours, at least I back my claims.
    you haven't done so with me on this thread except to claim Albright isn't referring @ Trump with "fascism"when clearly she is.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can think of no more futile exercise in life than trying to debate anyone who believes that truth comes from the Godfather of Fake News.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    right back at yours, at least I back my claims.
    you haven't done so with me on this thread except to claim Albright isn't referring @ Trump with "fascism"when clearly she is.
    No, you didn’t, you didn’t prove that all Democrats are emotional. I made no claims, I just asked you to stop stating your opinions as if they were facts. You still haven’t shown me a quote where Albright states Trump is a facsist. I’m still waiting. You claimed you haven’t read the book she wrote, but offer it as proof, that’s ridiculous to use a source you haven’t even read.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

blackascoal (09-21-2018)

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    I can think of no more futile exercise in life than trying to debate anyone who believes that truth comes from the Godfather of Fake News.
    Amen!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

blackascoal (09-21-2018)

10. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you didn’t, you didn’t prove that all Democrats are emotional. I made no claims, I just asked you to stop stating your opinions as if they were facts. You still haven’t shown me a quote where Albright states Trump is a facsist. I’m still waiting. You claimed you haven’t read the book she wrote, but offer it as proof, that’s ridiculous to use a source you haven’t even read.
    you cannot be this disingenuous..
    You pulled up a source where Albright says " oh no -not me -I'm not saying that" and in the VERY SAME source it clearly shows she was by innuendo. Then you tell me to find a quote, where obviously there is no direct quote in the book - but just as obvious is that the entire treatise of the book is non-subtle "nudging" to the reader to make the point on their own..

I didn't say "all Democrats" but the fact is clear the Dems don't talk policy much except they want OB care to continue and they slam Trump's economy and foreign policy. Both are manifest better them Obama's.

And to be fair I give Obama credit always for the basic recovery, but his strangling regulations retarded GDP
    and Trump has greatly accelerated good job growth, national GDP and the sheer size of the economy

da resistance is emotional.
    It's terrible way to go after a POTUS ( and I am talking about that effort,not legislation blocking).
    Impeachment talk is emotional.
    there are no grounds for Impeachment as of yet but it's the running undercurrent of the midterms for Dems

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You pulled up a source where Albright says " oh no -not me -I'm not saying that" and in the VERY SAME source it clearly shows she was by innuendo. Then you tell me to find a quote, where obviously there is no direct quote in the book - but just as obvious is that the entire treatise of the book is non-subtle "nudging" to the reader to make the point on their own..

I didn't say "all Democrats" but the fact is clear the Dems don't talk policy much except they want OB care to continue and they slam Trump's economy and foreign policy. Both are manifest better them Obama's.

And to be fair I give Obama credit always for the basic recovery, but his strangling regulations retarded GDP
    and Trump has greatly accelerated good job growth, national GDP and the sheer size of the economy

It's terrible way to go after a POTUS ( and I am talking about that effort,not legislation blocking).
    there are no grounds for Impeachment as of yet but it's the running undercurrent of the midterms for Dems
    More opinions. You didn’t say all, but by saying Democrats it is a given you mean all Democrats with women as examples

Show me one Democrat that is running on the undercurrent of impeachment. You always make these statements but don’t back them up with any facts. I have not heard anyone but a non candidate speak of impeachment.

The Resistence is passionate, that is a positive emotion. Please try to live your life without emotions, not even Spock could do it. There are no purely rational human beings.

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure .. just like there is no collusion.

If you can't see the grounds for impeachment, it only demonstrates your lack of any knowledge of impeachment .. which is not unsurprising for a Trumptard.

That being said, there is nothing you can do about the total collapse of Trumpism that you love so much.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure .. just like there is no collusion.

If you can't see the grounds for impeachment, it only demonstrates your lack of any knowledge of impeachment .. which is not unsurprising for a Trumptard.

That being said, there is nothing you can do about the total collapse of Trumpism that you love so much.
    Exhibit A.
    Impeachment is emotional. You could have given a reason for Impeachment, but you didn't because there isn't any
    so you can't name them..wait are you still clinging to Russian collusion? lol

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More opinions. You didn’t say all, but by saying Democrats it is a given you mean all Democrats with women as examples

Show me one Democrat that is running on the undercurrent of impeachment. You always make these statements but don’t back them up with any facts. I have not heard anyone but a non candidate speak of impeachment.

The Resistence is passionate, that is a positive emotion. Please try to live your life without emotions, not even Spock could do it. There are no purely rational human beings.
    well you finally walked back on Albright. The resistance is "passionate" huh? so it is emotion driven, thanks
    Maxine Waters is the face of impeachment, but the undercurrent is there among Dems.
    you do understand I use undercurent as "unstated" here?

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Exhibit A.
    Impeachment is emotional. You could have given a reason for Impeachment, but you didn't because there isn't any
    so you can't name them..wait are you still clinging to Russian collusion? lol
    Don't get this twisted sir. This is not a debate. These are statements.

Feel free to believe any damn thing you choose.

16. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-22-2018)

17. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

well you finally walked back on Albright. The resistance is "passionate" huh? so it is emotion driven, thanks
    Maxine Waters is the face of impeachment, but the undercurrent is there among Dems.
    you do understand I use undercurent as "unstated" here?
    No, I have not, you are incorrect, you still have not proven that Albright thinks Trump is a fascist, sorry, and it doesn’t matter how many different ways you state it, until you supply me with a direct a direct quote, as I did you, then it is just your opinion as it is the opinion of the author of the piece I posted because Albright stated she didn’t think Trump is a fascist.

You are correct Maxine is calling for impeachment, but I am not aware of any others.

18. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-22-2018)

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't get this twisted sir. This is not a debate. These are statements.

Feel free to believe any damn thing you choose.
    awesome BAC. you can't even back your own shit up.
    Impeachment is an emotional tug backed up with no reason to do so. except TDS. which is emotional

20. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

awesome BAC. you can't even back your own shit up.
    Impeachment is an emotional tug backed up with no reason to do so. except TDS. which is emotional
    TDS is a bunch of baloney, talk about appealing to emotions.