Thread: Here is all of the evidence against Judge Kavanaugh

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    King has since taken down her Facebook post, which NBC News verified as having appeared on her account. She said on Twitter that she deleted it “because it served its purpose and I am now dealing with a slew of requests for interviews … Organizing how I want to proceed. Was not ready for that, not sure I am interested in pursuing. Thanks for reading.”
    She later posted on Facebook: “To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That’s it. I don’t have more to say on the subject. Please don’t contact me further.”

that is the opposite of a retraction asshole
    Daesh nearly had her ear witness!!

2. #77 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I swear that the US is becoming more and more puritanical by the day. Yet still the Regressive Left cannot understand how Trump go elected.
    There's no question about it, we have, and it's getting worse. Burning our flag, sanctuary cities, support for destruction of public property, unrelenting crying after an election and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by RB 60; 09-20-2018 at 03:59 AM.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

anatta (09-20-2018)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Groping isn't a federal crime. The FBI wouldn't investigate that, it would be left to local authorities.
    Wake the fuck up, RB.

This is NOT asking the FBI to investigate a fucking crime.

How many people...and how many times...must that be mentioned before it gets through the concrete skulls of you assholes?

A background investigation is NOT an investigation into a crime.

I've had a BI. Everyone who has ever had a Top Secret clearance has had a BI. They are performed by the FBI.

And it is NOT unusual for BI's to be reopened...if new information comes forward.

Jesus H. Christ. Discussing with American conservatives is a task. They should stick to playing with the other kids in the playground.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I swear that the US is becoming more and more puritanical by the day. Yet still the Regressive Left cannot understand how Trump got elected.
    Same thing I just said to RB applies to you, Asshole.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,666 Times in 16,592 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Wake the fuck up, RB.

How many people...and how many times...must that be mentioned before it gets through the concrete skulls of you assholes?

I've had a BI. Everyone who has ever had a Top Secret clearance has had a BI. They are performed by the FBI.

And it is NOT unusual for BI's to be reopened...if new information comes forward.

Jesus H. Christ. Discussing with American conservatives is a task. They should stick to playing with the other kids in the playground.
    There's no need for a "BI"....there's really no "new info"....

7. #81 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Wake the fuck up, RB.

Is this woman in need of a Top Secret clearance? Is she applying for a government job? I haven't heard that.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (09-20-2018)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

If Gassley or Trump were to ask for a further FBI investigation of the new allegations...IT WOULD HAPPEN IN A HEARTBEAT.

And if the nominee were from a liberal president...THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN...and people like you would be calling it appropriate.

Stop with the bullshit. This thing is a political football. Everything happening would be happening in reverse if things were different...and people like you would be applauding what is being called for.

Both sides would be doing that.

IN any case, the FBI should be asked to do an extension to the BI it did previously...but I doubt that will happen. I also think Kavanaugh will be confirmed...and the sludge that calls itself American conservatism will have even further hold over all branches of government...and America and humanity will be much the worse for it.

Hope all is well with you, Darth.
    As with you, Frank lol.

The FBI needs something to work with besides Kavanaugh’s people saying he didn’t do it and Ford and her people saying he did. There are zero forensics to work with. So however long the ‘investigation’ delays the vote the results are entirely predictable: the FBI will conclude—well, a conclusion is impossible. The FBI will say ‘we are unable to determine’ whether the incident occurred or not.

So let’s just skip the pointless delay and have the vote.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    As with you, Frank lol.

The FBI needs something to work with besides Kavanaugh’s people saying he didn’t do it and Ford and her people saying he did. There are zero forensics to work with. So however long the ‘investigation’ delays the vote the results are entirely predictable: the FBI will conclude—well, a conclusion is impossible. The FBI will say ‘we are unable to determine’ whether the incident occurred or not.

So let’s just skip the pointless delay and have the vote.
    the point is to delay, don't you think?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-20-2018), USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2018)

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,666 Times in 16,592 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Isn't the deadline to make arrangements to testify Ten this morning? they've given her all kinds of options....

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Same thing I just said to RB applies to you, Asshole.
    Please. Be civil. We can easily reason this out:

1. A woman alleges a sexual assault. She and her supporters demand her allegation be investigated.

2. The accused denies the allegation. He and his supporters demand the allegation not be investigated.

Intelligent and moral persons like myself should agree with the accused and his supporters and NOT want, not under ANY circumstances want, the allegation investigated. Indeed we should be offended by this woman's temerity in even calling for an investigation. This is the correct answer so don't anyone argue. Thank you for your time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jacka For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2018)

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the point is to delay, don't you think?
    Pretty obvious.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Show Ho View Post
    Answer me this.

If Brett Kavanaugh’s lawyer said he took a polygraph and passed would you accept it?
    I’d consider it likely. A lawyer who made something like that up would be risking his or her whole career.

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    So far the evidence against him is the word of a respected member of the community, bolstered by notes from her psychologist and statements from others that convincingly establish that her claims predate his nomination, and further bolstered by her having passed a polygraph. Is that enough to sink his nomination? Presumably not. But let’s be honest about the evidence.

you really shouldn't use the word "honest" in any of your posts
    let's be "honest"

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    I’d consider it likely. A lawyer who made something like that up would be risking his or her whole career.
    you mean like Peter Strojk, Lisa Page, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Valerie JArrett, Al Franken, Bill Clinton
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

RB 60 (09-20-2018)

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You couldn't take this flimsy bullshit to a local constabulary and expect them to take it serious.

She can't remember who was there. She can't remember the exact date. She can't remember exactly where this presumed attack occurred. She can't remember if there were two boys or four.

This isn't evidence. It is a despicable attempt to smear a decent man who did nothing other than have a stellar record, a family man and someone who was nominated by Trump.

You can't defend this. The stench of leftist bullshit is heavy in the air.

Now I will ask a serious question; if you were a woman and experienced a traumatic event like this, you surely would remember every detail about it, wouldn't you? If something was traumatic as attempted rape, you surely would have reported it rather than repress it for 35 years, wouldn't you?

Morons.
    Granted, this wouldn’t be enough to support criminal charges. But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the equivalent of a job application. Kavanaugh wants a big promotion. The Senate is considering the evidence for whether he should be given that promotion. If you’ve ever been involved with a hiring process, you know the rules of evidence there are not what they are in criminal cases. If, for example, one of the applicants’ coworkers says he is a nightmare to work with, you don’t require a lot of documentation before you factor that into your decision.

As for your question, no, I wouldn’t remember every detail. I was in a bad car accident once. I can remember certain details with incredible clarity all these years later: who was driving, where I was sitting, how the two cars impacted, what the other driver looked like when he spotted us and slammed on the brakes, etc. They’re etched into my mind with perfect clarity. But if you asked me where we were driving to and from, or what the make and model of the car was, or what the date was, I wouldn’t know. The trauma and adrenaline scored into my brain the immediate observations about the impact itself, but didn’t cause me to remember the wider context.

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    you really shouldn't use the word "honest" in any of your posts
    let's be "honest"
    Why not? As you know, I’m scrupulously honest in my posting.

you mean like Peter Strojk, Lisa Page, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Valerie JArrett, Al Franken, Bill Clinton
    Relevance?