Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the point is to delay, don't you think?
    BA-FUCKING-ZINGA

You hit that nail, right on it's head, and drove it in.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    They can investigate and come up with the best they can.

At some point, Al Capone said, "They'll never lay a glove on me."
    Al had countless witnesses and there was an abundance of forensic evidence.

Assuming this event occurred—there were three witnesses and it’s pushing 40 years ago. It’s *impossible* for the FBI to make anything but a very provisional conclusion because it will be based on hearsay from top to bottom. I understand they don’t want to get involved and they shouldn’t.

They have more important things to do than to allow the agency to get sucked into a political game by the democrats. They have enough issues with their image as it is.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Assuming this event occurred—there were three witnesses and it’s pushing 40 years ago. It’s *impossible* for the FBI to make anything but a very provisional conclusion because it will be based on hearsay from top to bottom. I understand they don’t want to get involved and they shouldn’t.

They have more important things to do than to allow the agency to get sucked into a political game by the democrats. They have enough issues with their image as it is.
    Nothing at all wrong with their image, squirt! Its that POS President that has all the issues.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Granted, this wouldn’t be enough to support criminal charges. But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the equivalent of a job application. Kavanaugh wants a big promotion. The Senate is considering the evidence for whether he should be given that promotion. If you’ve ever been involved with a hiring process, you know the rules of evidence there are not what they are in criminal cases. If, for example, one of the applicants’ coworkers says he is a nightmare to work with, you don’t require a lot of documentation before you factor that into your decision.

As for your question, no, I wouldn’t remember every detail. I was in a bad car accident once. I can remember certain details with incredible clarity all these years later: who was driving, where I was sitting, how the two cars impacted, what the other driver looked like when he spotted us and slammed on the brakes, etc. They’re etched into my mind with perfect clarity. But if you asked me where we were driving to and from, or what the make and model of the car was, or what the date was, I wouldn’t know. The trauma and adrenaline scored into my brain the immediate observations about the impact itself, but didn’t cause me to remember the wider context.
    Stupid ass liberals keep trying to say this is nothing more then a job application; but don't want to realize how lying on a job application is not prosecutable and that lying to under oath to a Congressional Hearing is prosecutable.

Did you file a Police report and talk to your insurance agent, soon after the accident - or have you waited all these years to do so?

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Nothing at all wrong with their image, squirt! Its that POS President that has all the issues.
    Your biggest issue is between your ears lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-20-2018)

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Stop being a fucking jerk-off, Darth. Be better than that.

The FBI does not have to PROVE anything.

There is at least a possibility that someone spoke to other people about the incident...and an FBI investigation can uncover that kind of thing.

Ford may have told a few friends back then.

Kavanaugh or Judge may have bragged about it.

Some evidence may be uncovered to give significant credence to one side or the other.

And THAT may be what the senators will have to deal with.

I am sure if there is some contemporaneous comments that were made...it could have major impact with some of the senators...and I suspect THAT is what the conservatives are worried about.

The "games" being played are being played by your side.

They want to pretend to be giving Ford a chance to be heard...but they are doing it in a way that insures nothing can come of it.

They are fucking SCUM.

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Kavanaugh was interviewed by Senate Judiciary on Monday under penalty of felony the democrat DECLINED to participate. They could have asked him any question they wanted. They didn’t.

Surely these intelligent Senators don’t need an FBI investigation to question him

This has all been a scam

And do you want to know why she came forward? She works for a drug company that makes the abortion pill. She is a left wing activist. She actually sees herself as the savior of Roe v Wade

Make no mistake this is all about abortion

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Kavanaugh was interviewed by Senate Judiciary on Monday under penalty of felony the democrat DECLINED to participate. They could have asked him any question they wanted. They didn’t.

Surely these intelligent Senators don’t need an FBI investigation to question him

This has all been a scam

And do you want to know why she came forward? She works for a drug company that makes the abortion pill. She is a left wing activist. She actually sees herself as the savior of Roe v Wade

Make no mistake this is all about abortion
    You have a link supporting the claim she works for a drug company that makes the abortion pill?

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Im betting that ANY woman who was actually attacked sexually would never forget the details of such a day.

Yet, this hyper partisan liar can't remember the location, the day, the year or who was at the party. I call bullshit.

Brining such a partisan lie up in the last minute, smearing this judge and using such repugnant tactics tells us what we are up against. The Republican Party and people of this nation need to destroy the Democratic Party of the Jackass and bury it.
    For proof, just have any husband / boyfriend ask what they did wrong over anything and then sit down; because they are going to be regaled with every little nuance and detail, no matter how much time has passed.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 09-20-2018 at 05:50 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-20-2018)

12. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agreed. However, unless we assume she is intentionally lying, it seems clear that at minimum she's sure that she suffered a violent sexual attack by Kavanaugh that haunted her for decades afterwords. The details of that attack are probably highly unreliable, at this point, but it's hard to picture her mistaking the identity of the attacker or the basic fact of it being a violent sexual attack. So, I think there are three realistic options here: (1) she invented this story pretty much entirely, years ago, for unknown reasons, (2) she really did suffer an attack, but not at the hands of Kavanaugh, and only attributed it to him recently for political reasons, (3) Kavanaugh actually attacked her more or less as she indicated.
    Why MUST it have been Kavanaugh??

Have you never heard of FALSE repressed memories and is there any possibility that a foreclosure decision, by Kavanaugh's mother, might have something to do with her "recollection" and this is just her way of getting back??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-20-2018)

14. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

You have a link supporting the claim she works for a drug company that makes the abortion pill?
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html

Only 25% of women believe Ford according to HuffPo

15. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She alleged a violent sexual attack. Read her account of what happened.
    You mean, when she said this:

Ford is opening up about the incident for the first time, saying it took place at a party when they were both drunk. She said Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed and groped her over her clothes and then tried to pull off the one-piece bathing suit she was wearing — all in full view of his friends.

So are "all in full view of his friends" to mean when she said 4 guys or when she then changed it to ONE FRIEND, who said it never happened.

OR

The notes from the "group session" that she's trying to use as "evidence"; but then said the notes were wrong!!??

Which "version" is the correct one??

16. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Wow - some scathing cross-examination by USF.

Must have a legal background.

17. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What's the reason...just let her tell the story....
    It's to delay his appointment and that's the only reason, not that DNC or JPP liberals are going to admit it.

Why the rush, now, to delay his appointment, when Feinstein had this for months.

There is also another question that isn't being raised and I might start a thread about it, unless I see where someone else has mentioned it.

18. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html

Only 25% of women believe Ford according to HuffPo
    Doesn’t surprise me since the whole thing is not terribly credible.

The abortion pill angle is a deal breaker. Why aren’t bigger outlets picking it up?