Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But didn't you say that 2 years are a lifetime, so that would make 27 years what?
    So your inability to understand English is showing now.

2 years was a lifetime when it came to using the mandate of the election to push through a nominee.

Thomas was investigated 27 years ago.

Time is linear.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How do you figure? The two have nothing to do with one another.
    Because the president appoints and removes DOJ officials and U. S. attorneys who prosecute cases in federal court.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    professor nut-bag is having second thoughts about sharing her fairy tale, she bit off more than she could chew, much like her hero Hillary

Nowhere to run and hide now "Professor Ford" come out come out wherever you are
    The DNC must have suffered from sphincter cramps, when this didn't work out as planned.

There needs to be an investigation, regarding her financial statements, to see who paid her to lie.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

The DNC must have suffered from sphincter cramps, when this didn't work out as planned.

There needs to be an investigation, regarding her financial statements, to see who paid her to lie.
    that was good goob!

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She is willing to testify after an investigation...as anyone would. You wouldn't want to testify in court without the conclusions of an investigation to which you can testify, so why is this any different?
    There's not going to be a FBI "investigation; because they've determined that there's nothing to investigate.

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The people have spoken and Kavanaugh will be a Supreme Court Justice.
    No, they "spoke" for Gorsuch.

This is a completely different election, different SCOTUS seat.

If Obama didn't have the mandate from his 2012 win to pick Garland and have him confirmed because we were 9 months from an election, then Trump doesn't have the mandate from his 2016 win to pick Brett the Amateur Rapist because we're only 7 weeks out from the election.

Do you intend to harm yourself, when you don't get your way??
    Conservatives are the ones drinking themselves to death out of despair, like a bunch of whiny losers.

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

So she doesn't know where it happened, when it happened, how many people were in the room, who was at the party, how she got there, how she got home, yet she is positive that it was Kavanaugh that was the perpetrator? Curious how anyone could possible defend that. The three other people she stated were at the party have all stated they have no idea what she is talking about.

She asked to be heard and volunteered to testify, yet when the committee says 'ok', suddenly she wants and investigation by the FBI to investigate first? The FBI investigation would have no bearing on her testimony. None. So why is she so eager to delay? Why did Feinstein wait until the last minute to submit to the committee?

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    What stops them from voting before the election?
    Hopefully political sense because pushing him through after making such a big deal about not letting Garland get a vote will result in them getting creamed in November. But at this point, Conservatives are going to get creamed regardless of what they do with Bretty. And if they push him through, the Democrats can simply impeach him because he lied under oath when he testified about his time as a Bush the Dumber swamp monster.

So Conservatives have quite a dilemma now. Push through a rapist and watch the women all vote Democratic, or don't push the rapist through and watch all the Conservatives stay at home. In either case, they are fucked because Bretty can be impeached for lying to the Senate Committee about his time as a Bush the Dumber swamp monster.

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

2 years is a lifetime??
    2 years is a lifetime??

You are truly unhinged and delusional.

Now you're proving that liberals want to rewrite what the word "credibly" really means; because the accusation is not credible.

C'mon and just admit it, this is about VENGENCE; because at least then you could be considered to have at least a modicum of honesty.

In politics, yes.

You squandered whatever goodwill you narrowly won (thanks to the Electoral College) with Gorsuch. That was yours. So now that we are closer to an election than we were back in 2016, we must wait until at least after this election, so that the people have a chance to have their voice heard.
    Then why do you want to keep referring to 27 years ago??

How is 306 to 232 a "narrowly" win??

The people's voice is being heard, you just don't like what they're saying.

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They heard from the American people in 2016 when they elected the current president and Senate.
    And they got Gorsuch. That was the result of that election.

Now, we're 7 weeks out from another election, and the American people need to have a voice here.

I only said it would be a waste of time to hold hearings on Garland since he did not have the votes for confirmation.
    You sure about that? Sotomayor and Kagan both had more than 60 votes in their final confirmation vote in the Senate.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just making all this shit up off the top of your head, aren't you? Be honest.

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Hopefully political sense because pushing him through after making such a big deal about not letting Garland get a vote will result in them getting creamed in November. But at this point, Conservatives are going to get creamed regardless of what they do with Bretty. And if they push him through, the Democrats can simply impeach him because he lied under oath when he testified about his time as a Bush the Dumber swamp monster.

So Conservatives have quite a dilemma now. Push through a rapist and watch the women all vote Democratic, or don't push the rapist through and watch all the Conservatives stay at home. In either case, they are fucked because Bretty can be impeached for lying to the Senate Committee about his time as a Bush the Dumber swamp monster.
    First, you are an idiot or a liar. Even Ford isn't claiming he raped her.

Second, in this country it is innocent until proven guilty. She doesn't recall where or when this incident occurred. She doesn't remember much of anything about the night. The three other people she claims were at this party have all stated they have no idea what she is talking about.

Third, she now is refusing to testify, despite saying that is what she wanted. Why is she suddenly hiding? Oh yeah, because this whole thing is about trying to delay the vote until after the election.

12. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now you're proving that liberals want to rewrite what the word "credibly" really means; because the accusation is not credible.
    2 years is a lifetime??

C'mon and just admit it, this is about VENGENCE; because at least then you could be considered to have at least a modicum of honesty.

It is when she no longer remains anonymous, and submits to a lie detector.

Your guy won't submit to a lie detector. His friend won't even testify under oath in his defense.

It's obvious why.
    It's obvious that she has no proof and is now afraid of committing perjury, in a Congressional hearing.

13. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    So she doesn't know where it happened, when it happened, how many people were in the room, who was at the party, how she got there, how she got home, yet she is positive that it was Kavanaugh that was the perpetrator? Curious how anyone could possible defend that.
    Along the same terms that victims of childhood assault by priests defend their accusations.

Do you not believe the victims of Catholic sexual abuse?

Because it doesn't sound to me like you do.

14. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

2 years is a lifetime??

I did say it was about revenge.

It's also about patriotism.

The two aren't mutually exclusive in this case.

Maybe you should be honest as to why you have this urgency to seat Brett the amateur rapist now?

What is the urgency? It's to protect Trump, isn't it? Be honest. I was honest with you.
    How is "vengeance " also about patriotism??
    <this should be good>

15. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

And they got Gorsuch. That was the result of that election.

Now, we're 7 weeks out from another election, and the American people need to have a voice here.

You sure about that? Sotomayor and Kagan both had more than 60 votes in their final confirmation vote in the Senate.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just making all this shit up off the top of your head, aren't you? Be honest.
    You don't get a voice, boy. First, there is a question as to whether or not you're a person. Secondly, even if you are a person, you're not valuable enough to matter on this issue.

We're not 7 weeks out from a Presidential election. I bet you didn't know that, did you?