1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    please. i beg you. go get high and quit vomit posting
    so to you the federalist papers are vomit?

2. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-18-2018)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Since the inception of Donald Trump, he has totally carved right though America and divided us all up into tribal camps now.

And Republicans themselves are just as much to blame for the divisions with their rhetoric and support for this president as he is.

Let me just ask you, how many times have you heard the same old insulting Republicans excuse for the Electoral College?

You know, where Republicans say they do not want the election to be decided by a bunch of minorities and show business liberals that live in the largest metropolitan areas on the West Coast and the East Coast?

Well Show Business hears this kind of rhetoric and divisiveness and is insulted by it!

And Donald Trump and his supporters have gone after many people in Show Business for one reason or another with his hatefulness and rhetoric while making enemies out of them!

So basically, what the fuck do you expect from show business when they actually have the world's stage- such as the Emmies?

They are going to retaliate and throw their insults right back in your face!

You get what you deserve!
    Nah, Don is merely a symptom of a diseased society and an utterly corrupt political/economic system. Americans always require denial and blame. They'll still do nothing but whine and then vote for what the system vomits up as choice. And then remain clueless as to why change never comes.

Watch.

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    so to you the federalist papers are vomit?
    They're like the bible and the constitution, they resolve nothing but are of use in bludgeoning opponents with.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the discussion was about the anti federalist musing of the people on the right

your debates all come from the anti federalist papers

the dissenting view of the constitution

8. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

9. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Nah, Don is merely a symptom of a diseased society and an utterly corrupt political/economic system. Americans always require denial and blame. They'll still do nothing but whine and then vote for what the system vomits up as choice. And then remain clueless as to why change never comes. Watch.
    I get the symptom aspect you are referring too, but I also believe Donald Trump has some personal Vendettas to carry out and he is often out on a mission all his very own. And of course, idiots are going to jump on his bandwagon, pick up a torch and start burning all the barns down in the village!

I honestly believe Donald Trump could announce he was about to Fart, and idiots would run up there on stage just to try to get a chance to sniff it. That's literally how bat-shit-crazy his cult following is!

So no! I am not totally with you and Obama that Donald Trump is just a symptom!

If Donald Trump hates someone- anyone- it doesn't even matter who- his cult is going to hate them too from now on!

Donald Trump is the instigator of furor!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

evince (09-18-2018)

11. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    sadly you are correct, especially with the statist Dems in power who do not understand the benefits of federalism
    which was the stance of some of the anti federalist papers

which is why I brought them up to grind which started the subject

and then you tried to claim we were talking about the wrong thing because you didn't want to face your failure

12. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

13. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I get the symptom aspect you are referring too, but I also believe Donald Trump has some personal Vendettas to carry out and he is often out on a mission all his very own. And of course, idiots are going to jump on his bandwagon, pick up a torch and start burning all the barns down in the village!

I honestly believe Donald Trump could announce he was about to Fart, and idiots would run up there on stage just to try to get a chance to sniff it. That's literally how bat-shit-crazy his cult following is!

If Donald Trump hates someone- anyone- it doesn't even matter who- his cult is going to hate them too from now on!

but he could have never gained power and the Russians could never have done to our elections what they did to give him a win without the organized cheating the republicans party is guilty of

the republicans have cheated Democracy to steal the peoples power for decades now

Remember Nixon was cheating in a election and hired thieves to steal from a democratic party headquarters

the republicans are a cancer on this democracy and have been for decades

14. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (09-18-2018)

16. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Since the inception of Donald Trump, he has totally carved right though America and divided us all up into tribal camps now.

And Republicans themselves are just as much to blame for the divisions with their rhetoric and support for this president as he is.

Let me just ask you, how many times have you heard the same old insulting Republicans excuse for the Electoral College?

You know, where Republicans say they do not want the election to be decided by a bunch of minorities and show business liberals that live in the largest metropolitan areas on the West Coast and the East Coast?

Well Show Business hears this kind of rhetoric and divisiveness and is insulted by it!

And Donald Trump and his supporters have gone after many people in Show Business for one reason or another with his hatefulness and rhetoric while making enemies out of them!

So basically, what the fuck do you expect from show business when they actually have the world's stage- such as the Emmies?

They are going to retaliate and throw their insults right back in your face!

You get what you deserve!
    Tribalism existed in America well before 2016. Hollywoods disdain of middle America existed well before 2016. This isn't new.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anatta (09-18-2018)

18. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nothing to take issue with there, he saw the opening fer sure with his little mushroom dick ass.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/for-your...oom-1829151581

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (09-18-2018)

20. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Tribalism existed in America well before 2016. Hollywoods disdain of middle America existed well before 2016. This isn't new.
    Chicken versus the egg, which came first. But ya'll still watch movies and participate. You have the same relationship with your media machine. Whine and watch.

21. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I am not sure that Hollywood actually has a disdain for Middle America. That idea came from some Republican somewhere- Oh! And, I know where- they pulled it right out of their ass. It's a tactic used by Republicans to create a divide between Middle Americans and Hollywood. NO! Hollywood see's middle America as their bread and butter. Why would they create a divide between them?

What Hollywood has a disdain for is how crazy the Republican Party can really become- and it started long ago back during the McCarthy era!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (09-18-2018), Rune (09-18-2018)

23. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 4,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Jersey Shore is in the South.
    Southern New Jersey?

24. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Why is it so different when righties mock the "coastal elites"?

People need to stop being such snowflakes. They're jokes. Trump ridicules literally everyone.

25. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 4,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    that was its purpose
    It worked!