Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Illegals leaves HUNDREDS of kids behind for the american taxpayer to take care of.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I have no problem with all of them on the other side of the border. Tell you fellow left wingers that want illegals to have a path to citizenship to send them all back.
    You tell them. The PC Fascists have their own Agenda, I'm sure they will listen to you. Oh, make sure you call them nigger lovers and then say "You wanna' fight, boy". That should work.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You tell them. The PC Fascists have their own Agenda, I'm sure they will listen to you. Oh, make sure you call them nigger lovers and then say "You wanna' fight, boy". That should work.
    I'm not a left winger. They're your people.

That they're left wingers automatically means they're n-lovers and have the level of guts to do nothing but hide like pussies.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm not a left winger. They're your people.

That they're left wingers automatically means they're n-lovers and have the level of guts to do nothing but hide like pussies.
    You could challenge them to meet you behind a 7/Eleven and beat the shit out of them until they correctly respond to your requests?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

The avatar Opie wants us to all see.......

But, this is what we think we are actually dealing with here!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    But what about the "family separation" issue.? I thought these illegal parents were devoted to their kids and couldn't bear to be separated from them??
    Not everyone will be in the same situation or mindset. I am no DNC apologist so if you are thinking you are going to lead me somewhere I am not already at, you are mistaken. I have already posted previously that I am a progressive that generally opposes immigration. I do not condone illegal immigration period. I have called for us having a more functional immigration system in relation to reality on the ground. I support actually having that fight, that debate. We need a newer way to handle this stuff. I would be fine if the process were expedited even further to get more of the illegals out if it was part of reform to have something more realistic than we have. The fundamental problem with the current system is its prioritization of familial relations as the basis of immigration. Economic immigrants should be at the front of the line, not anchor baby's baby daddy. Cut them all off welfare unless they entered legally and are present legally. Make it easier for immigrants and their families to come and go to visit as long as there is a worker supporting them. Sure there will never be a perfect system, but we need a better one and "Build the Wall first is a non-starter because the GOP would never follow through on the hard part of dealing with it--meaningful overhaul of the entire system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-19-2018)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You could challenge them to meet you behind a 7/Eleven and beat the shit out of them until they correctly respond to your requests?
    If they're like any of your other profiles, they'd fail to show. However, several of those profiles have posted pictures they claimed was me and where I lived only to fail to show there, too.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Economic immigrants should be at the front of the line, .
    That's BS. We can't let people come here just because they're poor. There are literally BILLIONS of people that want to come to america and go on welfare. And they'll all vote for the welfare party.

We need to end all immigration for 10 years and when we start it up again, we should only let in people with technical skills such as PHDs in physics or engineering. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's BS. We can't let people come here just because they're poor. There are literally BILLIONS of people that want to come to america and go on welfare. And they'll all vote for the welfare party.

We need to end all immigration for 10 years and when we start it up again, we should only let in people with technical skills such as PHDs in physics or engineering. THINK
    What makes you think someone has to be poor to be an economic immigrant? They simply need to be an immigrant entering for an economic purpose. They could be a brain surgeon.

10. #39 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

If I had to leave my child behind or take them back to the hellhole that Honduras has become since the Clinton-sponsored coup there, I would leave them behind. That is just reality.
    I'd call it parental irresponsibility.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I'd call it parental irresponsibility.
    You can call it whatever you want, but if it is bad enough to otherwise qualify for amnesty, it should be bad enough to leave the kids behind.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What makes you think someone has to be poor to be an economic immigrant? They simply need to be an immigrant entering for an economic purpose. They could be a brain surgeon.
    Economic immigrant means poor people, you $3 ho ignoramus. What part of the moon do you live on.???
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Economic immigrant means poor people, you $3 ho ignoramus. What part of the moon do you live on.???
    An economic immigrant is anyone who moves for a better standard of living or better job opportunities, ignoramus, and that would include brain surgeons.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An economic immigrant is anyone who moves for a better standard of living or better job opportunities, ignoramus, and that would include brain surgeons.
    The phrase "economic immigrant" means poor people who come here for welfare and to live off the hated gringos. THINK