Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Invader killed in Palestine

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,640
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,595 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Invader killed in Palestine

    Israeli settler dies after stabbing in occupied West Bank

    The settler was identified as Ari Fuld, a US-born Jewish man who was reportedly an outspoken anti-Palestinian activist on social media and had, at times, had his Facebook account suspended. His death was was confirmed in a statement from Jerusalem's Shaare Zedek medical centre.

    Wafa, the official Palestinian news agency, described the alleged attacker as a "young man" from the village of Yatta, near Hebron.

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...103313893.html

    It's one way of getting rid of them- but the non-violent BDS movement is better.

    https://bdsmovement.net/
    Prosemitism is racist.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14,267
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Fuck Israel.

    • Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
    • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
    • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan

    Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

    The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

    Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

    The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    13,321
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked 2,918 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Groans
    125
    Groaned 751 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    condolences to the family of the slain settler. I call on President Trump to freeze more funds going to palestinians in retaliation.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    13,321
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked 2,918 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Groans
    125
    Groaned 751 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    actually given that there is no Palestine why do we call them Palestinians?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,640
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,595 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    condolences to the family of the slain settler. I call on President Trump to freeze more funds going to palestinians in retaliation.
    He was an invader. His demise is what is expected for invaders anywhere in the world.
    Prosemitism is racist.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

    Fentoine Lum (09-16-2018)

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,640
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,595 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    condolences to the family of the slain settler. I call on President Trump to freeze more funds going to palestinians in retaliation.
    He can't hear you. His head is up Netanyahu's ass.
    Prosemitism is racist.

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    69,828
    Thanks
    26,189
    Thanked 17,422 Times in 13,871 Posts
    Groans
    16,138
    Groaned 3,470 Times in 3,294 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Fuck Israel.

    • Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
    • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
    • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan

    Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

    The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

    Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

    The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
    How many times have you posted that already, you simpleminded idiot?
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14,267
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    How many times have you posted that already, you simpleminded idiot?
    How many time have you and everyone else been utterly unable to factually challenge any of it?

    America is willing to support and engage itself in the killing of civilians and aggression across the globe, aligning themselves not only with the genocidal Israelis, but also with China and Russia in a new authoritarian capitalist world order.

    Mattis ordered the slaughter of 42 civilians and stated "I deliberated on that on for about 30 seconds".

    “There have been credible reports that U.S. troops under the command of Gen. Mattis did target civilians, conducted indiscriminate attacks and also conducted attacks against military objectives that caused disproportionate casualties to civilians during military operations in Fallujah,” said Gabor Rona, who teaches international law at Columbia University and worked as a legal adviser at the Geneva headquarters of the International Committee of the Red Cross at the time of the siege.

    https://www.revealnews.org/article/d...rimes-in-iraq/
    Last edited by Fentoine Lum; 09-16-2018 at 11:32 AM.

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,025
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,202 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 210 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Israel is going through the same thing the US is these days.

    Their government has also been hi-jacked by a bunch of Right-Wing extremists and Zealots!

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,640
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,595 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Despite Mother's Warning, Israel to Demolish Family Home of West Bank Terrorist
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...rist-1.6479917

    He's only a ' terrorist ' to illegal occupiers and Jewish terrorists.

    Destroying his mother's house is an illegal collective punishment which further removes Izrael from any semblance of international legitimacy.

    How about we take the family home of every Izraeli who has killed a Palestinian and mark it for destruction ? The bastards would be left with tents.
    Prosemitism is racist.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2018, 04:34 AM
  2. 84-year-old man shoots home invader to death
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2017, 10:24 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 12:15 AM
  4. Mother hides her children before shooting home invader
    By tinfoil in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
  5. Canine pitch invader causes chaos Email Print
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •