Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RBG has got it together; the Trump trash not so much

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked 473 Times in 300 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default RBG has got it together; the Trump trash not so much

    RBG is quite coherent and competent. Go read Teflon Don's thread for chuckles..

    And, yes, Trump needs to leave office now.


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,885
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 1,808 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Man thought she was going to drop dead just answering that question. She looks horrible.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    8,597
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 2,964 Times in 2,278 Posts
    Groans
    119
    Groaned 367 Times in 356 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Man thought she was going to drop dead just answering that question. She looks horrible.
    Imagine how nuts the liberals get if she dies and Trump gets to replace her?

    They will literally get violent


    [

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,885
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 1,808 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Imagine how nuts the liberals get if she dies and Trump gets to replace her?

    They will literally get violent
    While I do not wish death on many people, I do think you are correct in that they will stroke out with her if Trump gets to replace her. The irony is that for all their gnashing teeth, they are focused on getting the House and not the Senate. If it were my call, I would have punted on the House and gone all in on the Senate if I were them.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 3,239 Posts
    Groans
    2,095
    Groaned 820 Times in 778 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Imagine how nuts the liberals get if she dies and Trump gets to replace her?

    They will literally get violent
    Nope, they won't. You are not well Teflon Dumb.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 3,239 Posts
    Groans
    2,095
    Groaned 820 Times in 778 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    While I do not wish death on many people, I do think you are correct in that they will stroke out with her if Trump gets to replace her. The irony is that for all their gnashing teeth, they are focused on getting the House and not the Senate. If it were my call, I would have punted on the House and gone all in on the Senate if I were them.
    Not how politics works. One-third of the Senate is up every election and this time it works out that lots of Dems seats are up to be protected. the math is not god for the Dems in the senate. far more Dems seats are in play.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    97,828
    Thanks
    21,548
    Thanked 13,834 Times in 10,840 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7,679 Times in 7,144 Posts

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    97,828
    Thanks
    21,548
    Thanked 13,834 Times in 10,840 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7,679 Times in 7,144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    While I do not wish death on many people, I do think you are correct in that they will stroke out with her if Trump gets to replace her. The irony is that for all their gnashing teeth, they are focused on getting the House and not the Senate. If it were my call, I would have punted on the House and gone all in on the Senate if I were them.
    well your call also supports cheating in election even with Russian help


    your call is moraless

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,885
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 1,808 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Not how politics works. One-third of the Senate is up every election and this time it works out that lots of Dems seats are up to be protected. the math is not god for the Dems in the senate. far more Dems seats are in play.
    I am fully aware of those things and it does not change my position. They should have gone for the Senate.

Similar Threads

  1. trump Continues to Trash Stocks
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2018, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 03:53 PM
  3. Clinton campaign, Univision teamed up to trash Trump,
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 02:01 PM
  4. Trump doesn't want white trash
    By Legion Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 07:21 PM
  5. From trash to... well... trash w/ money
    By Robdawg in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 01:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •