Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: George Conway rips Trump over tweet about Obama's '57 states' gaffe

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    3,783
    Thanks
    8,613
    Thanked 1,974 Times in 1,290 Posts
    Groans
    33
    Groaned 182 Times in 172 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default George Conway rips Trump over tweet about Obama's '57 states' gaffe

    White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's husband George Conway took aim at the president on Twitter Friday over President Trump's criticism of his predecessor, former President Obama.

    In a tweet, George Conway, a conservative lawyer, criticized Trump for mocking Obama for a 2008 gaffe in which he mistakenly said he visited "57 states" during his first presidential run.

    "When President Obama said that he has been to '57 States,' very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!" Trump had written in his tweet.

    George Conway responded on Twitter, saying that there is a "huge difference" between Obama's mistake and Trump's "witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."

    "Needless to say, there's a huge difference between an isolated slip of the tongue and ceaseless, shameless, and witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small," Conway responded.


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ffe/ar-BBNoauv
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    Religion: society's accepted mental illness

    America's future is bright, not white

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    blackascoal (09-16-2018), reagansghost (09-16-2018)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,071
    Thanks
    14,584
    Thanked 13,398 Times in 10,041 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 924 Times in 879 Posts

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 604 Times in 341 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 66 Times in 62 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's husband George Conway took aim at the president on Twitter Friday over President Trump's criticism of his predecessor, former President Obama.

    In a tweet, George Conway, a conservative lawyer, criticized Trump for mocking Obama for a 2008 gaffe in which he mistakenly said he visited "57 states" during his first presidential run.

    "When President Obama said that he has been to '57 States,' very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!" Trump had written in his tweet.

    George Conway responded on Twitter, saying that there is a "huge difference" between Obama's mistake and Trump's "witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."

    "Needless to say, there's a huge difference between an isolated slip of the tongue and ceaseless, shameless, and witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small," Conway responded.


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ffe/ar-BBNoauv

    I couldn't believe it.....a traitor guilty of over 5,000 lies bashing the best president in modern history for saying 57 states instead of 52 during a speech

    that's just incredible but nothing new

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,071
    Thanks
    14,584
    Thanked 13,398 Times in 10,041 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 924 Times in 879 Posts

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,630
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 210 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I couldn't believe it.....a traitor guilty of over 5,000 lies bashing the best president in modern history for saying 57 states instead of 52 during a speech

    that's just incredible but nothing new
    There's 52 states? Can you name them all? Why are there only 50 stars on the flag? Mandela effect?
    Progressivism, ideas so good, they have to be mandatory.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 11,873 Times in 7,682 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 759 Times in 718 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    There's 52 states? Can you name them all? Why are there only 50 stars on the flag? Mandela effect?
    Well, sometimes people count DC and Puerto Rico (the latter of which Trump doesn't realize is American).

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thing1 For This Post:

    guno (09-16-2018)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked 473 Times in 300 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Phrase of the day: Trump's "witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."

    Trump trash: get used to it. Our President is a witless prevaricator.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

    guno (09-16-2018), Mason Margot (09-16-2018)

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,630
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 210 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Well, sometimes people count DC and Puerto Rico (the latter of which Trump doesn't realize is American).
    Those people are wrong.
    Progressivism, ideas so good, they have to be mandatory.

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,071
    Thanks
    14,584
    Thanked 13,398 Times in 10,041 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 924 Times in 879 Posts

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,012
    Thanks
    5,923
    Thanked 6,958 Times in 3,487 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 307 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    It is very telling that Trump and his sycophants have to time-travel back to 2008 to find an Obama gaff.

    Trump is incoherent, dim-witted, and is barely articulate....on virtually a daily basis.

    A person has to practice extraordinary dishonesty to even attempts to draw a false equivalency between Obama's mental acuity and command of the language to Donald Trump's.

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,071
    Thanks
    14,584
    Thanked 13,398 Times in 10,041 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 924 Times in 879 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It is very telling that Trump and his sycophants have to time-travel back to 2008 to find an Obama gaff.

    Trump is incoherent, dim-witted, and is barely articulate....on virtually a daily basis.

    A person has to practice extraordinary dishonesty to even attempts to draw a false equivalency between Obama's mental acuity and command of the language to Donald Trump's.
    Naw, that was just his funniest one, because it played into the whole "secret Muslim 5th columnist" conspiracy. Makes all of the other ones seem lame, by comparison.

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,481
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked 2,617 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Groans
    104
    Groaned 685 Times in 647 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Naw, that was just his funniest one, because it played into the whole "secret Muslim 5th columnist" conspiracy. Makes all of the other ones seem lame, by comparison.
    there was an even funnier one. Obama thought that by entering the Paris agreement the entire world would lower their carbon emmisions. But they actually raised it. lolz.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

    Threedee (09-17-2018)

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 237 Times in 145 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Donald Trump should have just accused Obama of farting in church, it would have had a larger effect on his base!

    I mean, go for the really big stuff Donnie Boy! LOL!

Similar Threads

  1. Pompous Obama Joins Chorus – Rips President Trump at McCain Funeral
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2018, 06:35 PM
  2. Congressman Rips Obama for His Abuse of Executive Power (VIDEO)
    By Truth Detector in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:17 AM
  3. Bill Maher Rips Obama's Debate Performance Again
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 09:06 PM
  5. PBS coverup of The Obama's latest gaffe
    By DamnYankee in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •