Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOX'R, Kavanaugh accuser blasted for 'drunk teenagers playing 7 minutes of heaven'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default FOX'R, Kavanaugh accuser blasted for 'drunk teenagers playing 7 minutes of heaven'

I guess 7 minutes of heaven--for Kavanaugh??

Fox News writer blasted for calling alleged Kavanaugh rape attempt ‘drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven’

]TOM BOGGIONI
    16 SEP 2018 AT 16:25 ET

Stephen L Miller
    DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

According to a contributor for Fox News.com, the serious allegations made by a woman who has come forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh can be dismissed as a tale of “drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven,” which is bringing the wrath of the internet down upon his head.

Following the bombshell interview with Christine Blasey Ford, who told the Washington Post that Kavanaugh “was trying to attack me and remove my clothing” and that she believed her life was at risk, Fox contributor Stephen Miller attempted to blow the whole story off and call for the Senate to confirm Kavanaugh at once.

“This was not a sexual assault. It was not a rape. There are discrepancies in the story. It never came up in hearings. We’ve seen this before. Hold the vote. Confirm him. Be done with this charade,” Miller tweeted before adding, “No. It was drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven.”

The response was fast and furious with one commenter telling him, “‘Playing’ tends to imply they’re both in on it. Consensual. Again, if it’s as described, that was not the case.”

Miller responded, “It’s a straight up he said she said from 40 years ago. It’s an uncomfortable fact but it’s crystal clear what this is about. I’m not joining the mob here over this. Sorry” —then it was on with another commenter jumping in to say, “seems pretty sexually assaulty to me.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/fox...inutes-heaven/

[/COLOR]
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-16-2018)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2018)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I guess 7 minutes of heaven--for Kavanaugh??

Fox News writer blasted for calling alleged Kavanaugh rape attempt ‘drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven’

]TOM BOGGIONI
    16 SEP 2018 AT 16:25 ET

Stephen L Miller
    DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

According to a contributor for Fox News.com, the serious allegations made by a woman who has come forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh can be dismissed as a tale of “drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven,” which is bringing the wrath of the internet down upon his head.

Following the bombshell interview with Christine Blasey Ford, who told the Washington Post that Kavanaugh “was trying to attack me and remove my clothing” and that she believed her life was at risk, Fox contributor Stephen Miller attempted to blow the whole story off and call for the Senate to confirm Kavanaugh at once.

“This was not a sexual assault. It was not a rape. There are discrepancies in the story. It never came up in hearings. We’ve seen this before. Hold the vote. Confirm him. Be done with this charade,” Miller tweeted before adding, “No. It was drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven.”

The response was fast and furious with one commenter telling him, “‘Playing’ tends to imply they’re both in on it. Consensual. Again, if it’s as described, that was not the case.”

Miller responded, “It’s a straight up he said she said from 40 years ago. It’s an uncomfortable fact but it’s crystal clear what this is about. I’m not joining the mob here over this. Sorry” —then it was on with another commenter jumping in to say, “seems pretty sexually assaulty to me.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/fox...inutes-heaven/

[/COLOR]
    Raw Story is a bullshit website used only by bullshit posters.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Red Crow (09-16-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Who wants to wager that Kavanaugh will become a racist before his conformation vote?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Callinectes (09-16-2018)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 Times in 32,307 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Who wants to wager that Kavanaugh will become a racist before his conformation vote?
    I have it on good authority that he is an illegal alien......

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Maybe he is, but the alleged victim, from decades ago, is a professor at Palo Alto.

I wonder if she’s a liberal lol. Someone needs to dox her social media page for signs of TDS. If she hasn’t scrubbed it already.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

most Repukes are sex offenders as well all know

Ian Millhiser

Verified account

@imillhiser

So, to summarize, a confessed serial sexual predator nominated a man who is credibly accused of attempted rape to be the key vote to strip women of reproductive freedom.

11:38 AM - 16 Sep 2018

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I heard he hired an illegal alien as a nanny. He got her pregnant and forced her to get a back alley abortion then had Trump deport her while calling her MEEES PEEEGY

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Maybe he is, but the alleged victim, from decades ago, is a professor at Palo Alto.

I wonder if she’s a liberal lol. Someone needs to dox her social media page for signs of TDS. If she hasn’t scrubbed it already.
    She scrubbed it already

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Raw Story is a bullshit website used only by bullshit posters.
    Gotta love them fake news parrots.

They're gonna have to find their safe spaces when Kavanaugh is seated.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did she tell her parents at the time? Tell a friend? A teacher? Anyone? Is there any evidence from the time it happened? Hard to believe she felt threatened if she never told anyone about it. This isn't like a battered wife who is afraid to say anything to the police because she depends on the abuser.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Gotta love them fake news parrots.

They're gonna have to find their safe spaces when Kavanaugh is seated.
    Maybe the FBI can do a hurry-up investigation on it like they did when they cleared Hillary right before the election.

Oh, I forgot Strzok is gone. My bad.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Red Crow (09-16-2018), Stretch (09-16-2018), tinfoil (09-16-2018)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

she is. this article says she is a registered Democrat. She also says the incident scarred her for life but seems to remember very few details abou t it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.f4de0e21b7df
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

The woman who sent a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein earlier this year accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her in high school during the early 1980s has spoken publicly for the first time to The Washington Post.

The big picture: Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University, told the Post that she decided to come forward because she felt her "civic responsibility" began "outweighing [her] anguish and terror about retaliation." Ford does not remember all of the details of the alleged incident — such as the exact time or location — but says she took a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent in August, which determined she was telling the truth when she said her account of that night was accurate.

The details:

Ford claims that during a house party one summer — she believes it was 1982, when she was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17 — Kavanaugh and one of his friends corralled her into a bedroom, where he allegedly pinned her down, groped her, and clumsily attempted to pull off her clothes while intoxicated.
    Ford said when she tried to scream, Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth: "I thought he might inadvertently kill me," she told the Post. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."
    She said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh's friend jumped on top of them and knocked them all to the floor.
    Ford didn't tell anyone about the incident in any detail until 2012, when she discussed it during a visit to a couples therapist with her husband. Portions of the therapist's notes were reviewed by the Post and show Ford described being attacked by boys from an elite private school, though she does not mention Kavanaugh by name.

The White House sent the Post a statement issued by Kavanaugh last week after the allegations were first reported: "I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time."

Both Kavanaugh and the White House had no further comment about Ford's specific on-the-record allegations after requests from the Post.

The bottom line: What was previously an anonymous allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh is now backed by a name, a detailed account, and on-the-record quotes.

https://www.axios.com/brett-kavanaug...ef8e838bc.html

"Ford does not remember all of the details of the alleged incident — such as the exact time or location"
    "and one of his friends"
    "Ford described being attacked by boys from an elite private school, though she does not mention Kavanaugh by name."

As far as the misnamed lie detector test she took.........
    In the 80's I worked for a Florida chain nightclub called Big Daddy's for 2 years. Thousands of employees state-wide. All bartenders had to take a "lie detector" test every 2 months which always mainly focused on stealing. We all skimmed a little off the top each night...yes, most of us "stole". Most all of us passed every test with calm cool flying colors. Just sayin'.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Did she tell her parents at the time? Tell a friend? A teacher? Anyone? Is there any evidence from the time it happened? Hard to believe she felt threatened if she never told anyone about it. This isn't like a battered wife who is afraid to say anything to the police because she depends on the abuser.
    Research was already done by Repubs. they had a list of 60 female classmates who said they did not witness that kind of behavior from rowdy Kavanaugh. Merely proves they knew about it and were hiding it. Must have had a reason to do that.

20. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-16-2018)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2018)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 40 Posts

This is so stupid.

How many people here think this is some kind of a smoking gun that will prevent Kavanaugh from being seated on the bench?