Thread: New here

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FESTUS View Post
    Old fart that is tired of fake this, fake that, and fake you's.
    Count the number of posts you do before someone gives you the nickname "Fetish".

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, watch out for Quetzalcoatl's boobs. We're not sure if they're real or not.
    What are you talking about? Watermark and Grind are definitely real.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-19-2018)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It all comes down to WHO describes the term 'Children'. Phantasmal says anyone younger that 25 she considers a 'child' since their brains aren't fully developed. I think most people think of 'children' as being under 13. You know, just the general common usage. I agree, staying away is probably the safest option.
    You are mistaken, that is not what I said, I did use the statistic that the brain isn’t fully developed till 25, but I did not state that anyone under that age is a child. Yes, a young child is under 13, but that doesn’t mean 15 year olds are adults.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    my stick too. I also consented to the ban. We never have just one mod ban someone here. Each and every ban comes with a mod vote. Short term bans are usually 2 mods minimum, though preferably 3. Permabans take all 4 of us active mods to agree to
    Thank you, this has been clarified numerous times, but thanks for doing it, again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Thank you, this has been clarified numerous times, but thanks for doing it, again.
    How many times can a poster post "" without adding to a thread just trolling?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are mistaken, that is not what I said, I did use the statistic that the brain isn’t fully developed till 25, but I did not state that anyone under that age is a child. Yes, a young child is under 13, but that doesn’t mean 15 year olds are adults.
    O.M.G!
    I sure DON'T want to revisit THIS! But, if you insist.

Phantasmal: "No, not rigid at all, I just believe children need to be protected. Science shows our brain aren’t fully developed till the age of 25, therefore they need to be protected from predators." Post #91
    Phantasmal: "No, I think 18 is an acceptable age for older adults to prey on children." Post #96

I think we had an interesting conversation on this, Phantasmal. You stated your position, I stated mine.

What makes me feel even better, is that my 'banning' wasn't from THIS conversation, which I thought was an adult conversation about the phenomenon "Why do women become furious when older women have sex with younger males" (using the Asia Argento affair as the basis of the discussion). I apparently got 'banned' for a comment I made on a Cartoon thread. The comment was so silly and ridiculous that I can't tell you the relief that I felt when I found out THAT was the reason!

Let me ask a question: Is having sex with a person OLDER than the Age of Consent legal, ... can it be called 'pedophilia?

In Italy the Age of Consent is 14, would having sex with a 17 year old be 'pedophilia'?
    In Germany the Age of Consent is 14, would having sex with a 17 year old be 'pedophilia'?
    In Canada the Age of Consent is 16, would having sex with a 17 year old be 'pedophilia'?
    In Texas the Age of Consent is 17, would having sex with a 17 year old be 'pedophilia'?
    In Japan the Age of Consent is 13, would having sex with a 17 year old be 'pedophilia'?

Here's the definition from wiki:
    "Pedophilia
    Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Wikipedia"

I'll let YOU try and figure out what the word 'prepubescent' means.

I don't want to keep churning this over with you. I think we had a fine discussion.

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes. Thank you. I was suspicious that Phantasmal acted alone on this one. I'm very appreciative that it takes at least two Mods (preferably three) to ban a Poster.