Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: How many socks are to many?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    13,897
    Thanks
    1,616
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 3,523 Posts
    Groans
    397
    Groaned 612 Times in 602 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you have me surrounded.......
    Poor you!(voice of Livia Soprano)

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    75,529
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked 17,166 Times in 14,291 Posts
    Groans
    1,839
    Groaned 2,012 Times in 1,909 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    Poor you!(voice of Livia Soprano)
    ever since I met you I suspected you were a soprano......you amazonerds don't have enough testosterone to make a good tenor......

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    15,969
    Thanks
    33,360
    Thanked 12,528 Times in 7,779 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 816 Times in 785 Posts

    Default

    I'm shocked that True Companion's alter ego isn't here screeching "Well *I* never!" lol

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,558
    Thanks
    2,286
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 3,495 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 535 Times in 496 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I think 2 socks in addition is more then enough, but I opted for 3 in addition, since some already have them. I just hate it when people abuse socks. If you need socks as backup it gets lame. It's normally trolls that will come at you with an account, and slap at your rebuttal with a sock. I also hate it when noobs just seem to be socks. You can often tell by the way they handle certain people. It's how it was so simple to sniff out Q-Tip, as Annieoakley.

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 648 Times in 504 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 70 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I think 2 socks in addition is more then enough, but I opted for 3 in addition, since some already have them. I just hate it when people abuse socks. If you need socks as backup it gets lame. It's normally trolls that will come at you with an account, and slap at your rebuttal with a sock. I also hate it when noobs just seem to be socks. You can often tell by the way they handle certain people. It's how it was so simple to sniff out Q-Tip, as Annieoakley.
    What about Yaya?

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,558
    Thanks
    2,286
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 3,495 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 535 Times in 496 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallon Margot View Post
    What about Yaya?
    He'll probably be back, and be sniffed out easily. He's done it in the past according to the vets here.

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 648 Times in 504 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 70 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    He'll probably be back, and be sniffed out easily. He's done it in the past according to the vets here.
    I'm surprised he isn't back,I hope he isn't locked in some toxic persons basement

  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,558
    Thanks
    2,286
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 3,495 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 535 Times in 496 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallon Margot View Post
    I'm surprised he isn't back,I hope he isn't locked in some toxic persons basement
    Well he deleted his Yaya account, so it says he is likely to return as someone else.

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 648 Times in 504 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 70 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Well he deleted his Yaya account, so it says he is likely to return as someone else.
    If he can

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •