Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Right Wing Nut Jobs Are Desperate To Excuse Trump For Puerto Rico’s High Death Toll

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Poor Frank liberalism has effectively lobotomized you. It must really sick to be you. The hatred of conservatives has destroyed any rational thinking you were capable of.
    Proof of the above is your complete lack of understanding of the office of the president. Nowhere does it say the president must be likeable to the world. His oath is to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Do you believe FDR was worried about other nations prople and leaders liking him?
    Poor, poor Grumpy.

His love is a thoroughly unlikable, not especially intelligent, boorish, abomination. Grumpy thinks of Donald Trump as Dear Leader...although at times he pretends he is not even supporting the abomination.

No problemo, Grump.

I feel sorry for you for the row you are hoeing. It must be brutal to be an American conservative in today's world.

Keep in mind that I am not laughing with you...I am laughing at you.

Thanks.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    I don't know what makes America look worse: Trump or the people that still support him.
    I think the blame should go to the Congressional Representatives that are in hiding or the ones kissing Trump's fat ass, that are making the US look bad by not already impeaching the idiot!

Vote those chicken-shit ass kissing bastards out!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-15-2018), Joe Capitalist (09-14-2018)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    You miss the point completely,Trump claims 2975 didn't die,that it's a made up number to make him look bad.
    Insulting to the friends and family of the dead!
    Hardly......he is claiming the dems are padding the numbers by adding those who are dead, not due to the hurricane....but due to the incompetent PR authorities who allowed the infrastructure to fall in such a state of disrepair in the first place. It does no good to throw money and supplies down on the coast when there is no system ready to transport or repair anything. The real problem in PR? LEFT WING CORRUPTION. Trump is making sure these Billions of Dollars actually go toward repair and correcting the problems in PR....not into the coffers of the politicians. That is the success he is pointing out....he has done more for the people of PR than all the other US politicians of history combined. PR should be a jewel not a shithole.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Hardly......he is claiming the dems are padding the numbers by adding those who are dead, not due to the hurricane....but due to the incompetent PR authorities who allowed the infrastructure to fall in such a state of disrepair in the first place. It does no good to throw money and supplies down on the coast when there is no system ready to transport or repair anything. The real problem in PR? LEFT WING CORRUPTION. Trump is making sure these Billions of Dollars actually go toward repair and correcting the problems in PR....not into the coffers of the politicians. That is the success he is pointing out....he has done more for the people of PR than all the other US politicians of history combined. PR should be a jewel not a shithole.
    Gee,a Trump supporter drunk on Orange Kool-Aid

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-15-2018), Lesh (09-15-2018)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I think the blame should go to the Congressional Representatives that are in hiding or the ones kissing Trump's fat ass, that are making the US look bad by not already impeaching the idiot!

Vote those chicken-shit ass kissing bastards out!
    Well said, my man. Well said.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Jesus H. Christ.

Hitler would have loved you.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Jesus H. Christ.

Hitler would have loved you.
    Ralph must really love sucking Trump's dick.

Deliverance.jpg
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-19-2018)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Margot View Post
    Gee,a Trump supporter drunk on Orange Kool-Aid
    Ralph is obviously at Stage 5.
    41980776_2156263918034168_600921540241915904_n.jpg

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess they just love sucking Trump's Dick.
    they're fuckin lowlife ignorant pieces of shit, basically

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-19-2018)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    PR is lying you moron. They want MORE federal money even though the people of PR DO NOT PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAX!!!
    shut the fuck up troll

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    they're fuckin lowlife ignorant pieces of shit, basically
    That's not a very nice thing to say.....

.....about shit

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-19-2018), Leonthecat (09-21-2018)

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Poor, poor Grumpy.

His love is a thoroughly unlikable, not especially intelligent, boorish, abomination. Grumpy thinks of Donald Trump as Dear Leader...although at times he pretends he is not even supporting the abomination.

No problemo, Grump.

I feel sorry for you for the row you are hoeing. It must be brutal to be an American conservative in today's world.

Keep in mind that I am not laughing with you...I am laughing at you.

Thanks.
    It's not hard being a conservative in today's world. We all want less government, less taxation, more personal responsibility and less government oversight.

What's hard is being a radicalized right wing Trump cock sucker. Can you imagine trying to support this douche bag day in and day out?
    The Orange Turd is a fucking moron. So what does that make the Trump cock suckers that support him?

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not hard being a conservative in today's world. We all want less government, less taxation, more personal responsibility and less government oversight.

What's hard is being a radicalized right wing Trump cock sucker. Can you imagine trying to support this douche bag day in and day out?
    The Orange Turd is a fucking moron. So what does that make the Trump cock suckers that support him?

Yup.

That is why I use the expression "American conservative."

Being a "conservative" is NOT DIFFICULT. On many, many issues I am a conservative. But American conservatism is one of the most ugly manifestations of a decent idea ever to infect this planet.

Let them play with themselves. They have a right to be as stupid and disgusting as they want.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    There were 1188 deaths from natural disasters in the U.S. alone under Obama's presidency. No one blamed him, did they? Nor should they have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    All of the US, over eight years vs. one storm on one tiny island and Trump still out did Obama two and a half times over.
    You make the case against Daffy caring, very well RB.
    Trump decided to "cut his losses" on a bunch of brown Americans who "give nothing back".

Let them eat paper towels.

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.