Thread: Is reagansghost an evince sock?

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    They should be thankful to the Union for fighting and dying to free the American citizens held in forced bondage by the Southern Treasonous Slave holders!
    One of my daughters got into genealogy and did an extensive ancestor research thing. My forebears were all Northerners. We had a couple who fought in the Civil War in some Michigan regiments. One of them was killed. Yet another was of NA ancestry and had *his* ancestors exterminated by European colonists.... maybe yet another one of ours who arrived here in 1640 and was known as "The Puritan." (LOLOLOL)

I'm not responsible for whatever those guys did, or what was done to them. That being said, I wish that our history had been different and that we hadn't subjugated and genocided an entire race of humans. I wish that we hadn't enslaved an entire race of other people. I wish that since the Civil War ended, we white folks hadn't continued to degrade and disparage and disenfranchise the descendants of freed slaves, and strip the language and culture from the indigenous people of the Americas. I can't change history. I can only help, maybe, to formulate future history.

That being said, you truly are being a racist dick about now, and I don't like it.

You're being racist by

I

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Rune (09-16-2018)

3. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,040 Times in 6,231 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    You made my point for me,TTQ64 has been hating on whites as if all whites owned slaves,but it was Southern Whites who owned slaves.(And a few Blacks owned slaves.)
    But TTQ64 forgets Northern Whites fought and died to free the slaves.
    Northern whites owned slaves in the past, just like the south. Everyone to thank our blame in these things is dead, but there are still the Southerners that have long been oppressive, and defiant of their rights. They still parade around glories of those that subjugated them, and fly their symbol of glory, that traitors bestowed themselves with back then. That's why the hate is the way it is, and not just blacks against them, but much more. When an empire falls, so do it's symbols of glory. For some reason they were aloud to keep theirs, and keep that Confederate spirit alive.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2018)

5. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    One of my daughters got into genealogy and did an extensive ancestor research thing. My forebears were all Northerners. We had a couple who fought in the Civil War in some Michigan regiments. One of them was killed. Yet another was of NA ancestry and had *his* ancestors exterminated by European colonists.... maybe yet another one of ours who arrived here in 1640 and was known as "The Puritan." (LOLOLOL)

I'm not responsible for whatever those guys did, or what was done to them. That being said, I wish that our history had been different and that we hadn't subjugated and genocided an entire race of humans. I wish that we hadn't enslaved an entire race of other people. I wish that since the Civil War ended, we white folks hadn't continued to degrade and disparage and disenfranchise the descendants of freed slaves, and strip the language and culture from the indigenous people of the Americas. I can't change history. I can only help, maybe, to formulate future history.

That being said, you truly are being a racist dick about now, and I don't like it.

You're being racist by

I
    I don't understand why Northern Whites,get painted with the same racist brush as Southern Whites?
    And why is it ok for Miss TTQ64 to hate whites,just because she is black?
    I'm not giving any haters a pass.

6. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shallon Margot View Post
    I don't understand why Northern Whites,get painted with the same racist brush as Southern Whites?
    It's not OK for them to hate, but neither is expecting a thank you. Why are you using your socks in this argument? I might find it insulting, if it wasn't well known to be you. I don't know about Owl's, but she might feel the same. You don't need the socks dealing with friends.

7. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    It's not OK for them to hate, but neither is expecting a thank you. Why are you using your socks in this argument? I might find it insulting, if it wasn't well known to be you. I don't know about Owl's, but she might feel the same. You don't need the socks dealing with friends.
    Sometimes the Kindle needs charged and I have to use the other one.
    Again why does TTQ64 get a hate pass?

8. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not sure why racists think that someone who calls out racism is also a racist hater. TTQ hasn't hated on me for being white. What gets you painted as being a racist is your defense of 'northern whites,' as though we have some halo or something. What also gets you painted as racist is your characterization of some blacks as thugs and criminals.... in the general sense, not as individual perps. You spent a long time in an urban environment where you learned to perceive the crooks as mostly blacks, and from that you extrapolated that most black ppl are crooks. I like you a lot and we've been friends for a long time, but what you say is racist.

9. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have a bad feeling that Mason harbors racism. It makes me sad and sick and sorry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Rune (09-16-2018)

11. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure why racists think that someone who calls out racism is also a racist hater. TTQ hasn't hated on me for being white. What gets you painted as being a racist is your defense of 'northern whites,' as though we have some halo or something. What also gets you painted as racist is your characterization of some blacks as thugs and criminals.... in the general sense, not as individual perps. You spent a long time in an urban environment where you learned to perceive the crooks as mostly blacks, and from that you extrapolated that most black ppl are crooks. I like you a lot and we've been friends for a long time, but what you say is racist.
    Some blacks are criminals and thugs!Some are Doctors,Lawyers,CEO's,Presidents,First Ladies,Movie Stars,Directors,Producers,Governors,Senators,Congr essman,Congresswoman,Scientists ETC.
    None of which gives TTQ64 a hate pass.
    The ASSUMPTION that all whites were slave owners is bullshit.

12. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have a bad feeling that Mason harbors racism. It makes me sad and sick and sorry.
    I have a feeling you have a hair in a sensitive place.

13. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sometimes the Kindle needs charged and I have to use the other one.
    Again why does TTQ64 get a hate pass?
    I told you they don't get a pass, but they don't owe a thank you either. I'll say it again. If a person burned down your house on purpose, do you say thank you when, and if they pay for damages?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2018)

15. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Some blacks are criminals and thugs!Some are Doctors,Lawyers,CEO's,Presidents,First Ladies,Movie Stars,Directors,Producers,Governors,Senators,Congr essman,Congresswoman,Scientists ETC.
    None of which gives TTQ64 a hate pass.
    The ASSUMPTION that all whites were slave owners is bullshit.
    Not all, but Northerners had slaves just like Southerners. The north was more built up, and the places slaves worked most, were often in the less developed areas in the south, where crop seasons were better.

16. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I told you they don't get a pass, but they don't owe a thank you either. I'll say it again. If a person burned down your house on purpose, do you say thank you when, and if they pay for damages?
    I was being satiric about the thank you.
    I have no problem with Blacks.
    I have an issue with TTQ64 Hate of whites,and people giving her hate a pass,because of what happened generations ago to Blacks by SOME whites.
    Without a good word for any Whites who ended the National Sin of slavery.

17. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not all, but Northerners had slaves just like Southerners. The north was more built up, and the places slaves worked most, were often in the less developed areas in the south, where crop seasons were better.
    The vast majority of Whites North or South didn't own slaves.I'm sorry but you and Owl aren't going to sell me on "White Guilt".
    My White family had no dog in the slavery fight.
    We weren't in America,we have no guilt.
    We were still in Germany,Ireland,England,and Canada.
    Last edited by Cancel 2019.1; 09-16-2018 at 05:36 PM.

18. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was being satiric about the thank you.
    I have no problem with Blacks.
    I have an issue with TTQ64 Hate of whites,and people giving her hate a pass,because of what happened generations ago to Blacks by SOME whites.
    Without a good word for any Whites who ended the National Sin of slavery.
    Did they say they hate whites, or say blacks have every right to hate whites? In a sense you can't really blame them for their dispositions, even though hate is rarely good. You've seen how racist this country has remained, but what we see is probably only the tip of the iceberg, compared to what they experience.

19. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did they say they hate whites, or say blacks have every right to hate whites? In a sense you can't really blame them for their dispositions, even though hate is rarely good. You've seen how racist this country has remained, but what we see is probably only the tip of the iceberg, compared to what they experience.
    I'm not speaking of "them",review TTQ64's post on this thread,that's who I have issues with on this thread.