Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Don't believe the hype.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 182 Times in 151 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Don't believe the hype.

    Liberals are always trying to deny that they want to take our guns away. Don't believe them. The truth is that 39 percent of Democrats want to repeal the second amendment. Of course, that will never happen. Not with 300 million privately owned firearms and a trillion rounds of ammo. Go ahead and try it. I dare you!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-percent-demo/

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 158 Times in 155 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Liberals are always trying to deny that they want to take our guns away. Don't believe them. The truth is that 39 percent of Democrats want to repeal the second amendment. Of course, that will never happen. Not with 300 million privately owned firearms and a trillion rounds of ammo. Go ahead and try it. I dare you!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-percent-demo/
    Firearm ownership is concentrated within a relatively small number of citizens

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 182 Times in 151 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Firearm ownership is concentrated within a relatively small number of citizens
    LOLOL! You actually believe that 43 percent is a small number? That's over 150 million gun owners. No army in the world could stop us if we decided to act. And that really scares the shit of liberals. We've had one revolution. No reason we can't have another. Wait for it, punk. It's coming.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 158 Times in 155 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    LOLOL! You actually believe that 43 percent is a small number? That's over 150 million gun owners. No army in the world could stop us if we decided to act. And that really scares the shit of liberals. We've had one revolution. No reason we can't have another. Wait for it, punk. It's coming.
    You are making numbers up, there are anywhere from 25%-32% of citizens who own guns. Ownership has been declining for a number of years.
    You think a highly trained army with major weapons, tanks, and planes might be able to stop your little six shooter.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    97,827
    Thanks
    21,547
    Thanked 13,834 Times in 10,840 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7,679 Times in 7,144 Posts

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 182 Times in 151 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You are making numbers up, there are anywhere from 25%-32% of citizens who own guns. Ownership has been declining for a number of years.
    You think a highly trained army with major weapons, tanks, and planes might be able to stop your little six shooter.
    Afghanistan had fewer guns and they kicked the Soviet army out of their country. Government rules only by the will of the people. That's a fact, backed up by history.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 182 Times in 151 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    @75 % of Americans want guns legal


    including me


    no one is going to take your gun


    so quit lying about it
    So why do so many democrats want to get rid of the 2nd amendment? And you're right about about one thing. You'll never take our guns.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    97,827
    Thanks
    21,547
    Thanked 13,834 Times in 10,840 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7,679 Times in 7,144 Posts

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 158 Times in 155 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Afghanistan had fewer guns and they kicked the Soviet army out of their country. Government rules only by the will of the people. That's a fact, backed up by history.
    Do you have automatic weapons, rocket launchers, RPG's, tough guy???

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 182 Times in 151 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Do you have automatic weapons, rocket launchers, RPG's, tough guy???
    Don't need them. We wouldn't be stupid enough to have a stand-up fight. Ever hear of something called guerrilla warfare? We may not be able to take out tanks or gun ships. But we don't have to. A gun behind every blade of grass that's what any army would be facing. And they would lose.

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 158 Times in 155 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Don't need them. We wouldn't be stupid enough to have a stand-up fight. Ever hear of something called guerrilla warfare? We may not be able to take out tanks or gun ships. But we don't have to. A gun behind every blade of grass that's what any army would be facing. And they would lose.
    Thanks my dear, you are a tuff lady.

Similar Threads

  1. The Gore Hype
    By Cancel 2016.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:47 AM
  2. The Tesla hype
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:39 PM
  3. APP - Scary without the hype
    By Taichiliberal in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:55 PM
  4. Paul is all hype
    By Watermark in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
  5. Obama is all hype.
    By Irthriuth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •