Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAHA. Gun-hating Senator Kamala Harris gets armed bodyguards paid by taxpayers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 Times in 3,430 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default HAHA. Gun-hating Senator Kamala Harris gets armed bodyguards paid by taxpayers

All the democrats are like this. Anti-gun for you but pro-gun for themselves

https://www.breitbart.com/california...kamala-harris/

7 Sep 2018An examination of expense reports reveal gun control Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) received taxpayer-funded armed protection from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in 2017 and 2018 at events throughout the state.
    NBC 4 reports that the protection was “unprecedented” in that it went beyond the security which the LAPD usually provides “for dignitaries and officials visiting LA.” Taxes from residents of Los Angeles funded armed security personnel to protect Harris not only in LA but in other cities throughout the state as well.

Taxpayers even paid for armed security to go with Harris to a party.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Rune (09-11-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And libs tell us guns are useless for self-defense!!!! Whenever you are attacked, call 911. But they want their guns.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,040 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    How many times in different form have we seen this same lame post?

Easy to ping pong, if guns are so good for everyone, why aren't they allowed on the floor of Congress which is controlled by gun hugging Republicans? If more guns make us safe, and the US has mearly as many guns as people, how come we're not the safest nation in the world? Should I go on?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    probably your stupidest post yet

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

domer76 (09-11-2018)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Texty is too dumb to understand that all senators, figure heads, etc are normally given guards whether they ask, or not. It's part of the job, so quit waling like a dingus.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    How many times in different form have we seen this same lame post?

Easy to ping pong, if guns are so good for everyone, why aren't they allowed on the floor of Congress which is controlled by gun hugging Republicans? If more guns make us safe, and the US has mearly as many guns as people, how come we're not the safest nation in the world? Should I go on?
    Also if guns make us safer, why don't the gun nuts go live in a war zone? That's kind of what you get when everyone has guns, and yet they push for it. So every one that pushes guns for just about everyone, should have to go live in a war zone, and tell us what it's like when everyone has a gun.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I am one progressive liberal who isn't hot to trot about the firearms issue, one way or another.
    I own a few firearms myself.

But if I were a true gun nut, I'd genuinely despair at the intellectual bankruptcy of the brain-dead troglodytes supporting the gun lobby.

And if I were a big anti-gun guy, I'd despair at the lack of knowledge that the anti-gun advocates have about firearms.
    Don't get into the debate without knowing the subject matter, guys. It only helps the other side.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

If children are slaughtered in their school and your reaction is "Don't you dare think about taking my guns!!" rather than "How do we stop this from ever happening again??" then we don't have a difference in political opinion. We have a difference in morality. source: uk
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Texty is too dumb to understand that all senators, figure heads, etc are normally given guards whether they ask, or not. It's part of the job, so quit waling like a dingus.
    The ones who are anti-gun should refuse armed body-guards. THINK

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I am one progressive liberal who isn't hot to trot about the firearms issue, one way or another.
    I own a few firearms myself.
    HAHAHA. Shut up you pathetic liar. You never even touched a gun in your life. But i'm sure you have a couple of 6000 pound SUV assault vehicles that you routinely drive 120 mph and don't care how many people you murder.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"I'd still like to see anti-Bill of Rights politicians give-up their guns." T #11
    I don't cyber-know you.
    But I'm guessing wildly (based mainly on profiling your argument pattern) that by your standard most Americans are "anti-Bill of Rights".

Why?

The BOR includes 2A.
    2A says "shall not be infringed".
    Therefore we should each be Constitutionally guaranteed to possess any type of weapon we might wish, including both A-bomb and H-bomb, and even doomsday bio-weapons.
    I doubt most Americans support 2A to that extent.
    But anything less is an infringement, as standard rules of grammar and syntax apply to 2A.

You're welcome to drop off your own arsenal at the nearest police station.

Happy Patriot's Day
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

15. #13 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    I don't cyber-know you.
    But I'm guessing wildly (based mainly on profiling your argument pattern) that by your standard most Americans are "anti-Bill of Rights".

Why?

The BOR includes 2A.
    2A says "shall not be infringed".
    Therefore we should each be Constitutionally guaranteed to possess any type of weapon we might wish, including both A-bomb and H-bomb, and even doomsday bio-weapons.
    I doubt most Americans support 2A to that extent.
    But anything less is an infringement, as standard rules of grammar and syntax apply to 2A.

You're welcome to drop off your own arsenal at the nearest police station.

Happy Patriot's Day
    Are "both A-bomb and H-bomb, and even doomsday bio-weapons" considered "arms"?
    I would say the weapons I've purchased from the Army (assault weapons as liberals call them) are arms,
    yet many here claim they, and a number of sporting rifles, should be banned. Do you agree?

BTW, I won't "drop off (my) own arsenal at the nearest police station" anytime soon. Count on it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Are "both A-bomb and H-bomb, and even doomsday bio-weapons" considered "arms"?" R6
    By rational, informed persons they are. That you ask the question excludes you from this category.
    arm (ärm) noun
    1.A weapon, especially a firearm: troops bearing arms; ICBMs, bombs, and other nuclear arms.

[Middle English armes, weapons, from Old French, from Latin arma. V., from Middle English armen, from Old French armer, from Latin armâre, from arma, arms.]
    - arm´er noun * bold emphasis sear's
    R6 #13 then inquires:
    "Do you agree?" R6
    How would I know what you have purchased, or what they would wish to ban. If you post a statistical study result, along with the study methodology protocols, I can provide you may amateur assessment of its legitimacy.
    "BTW, I won't "drop off (my) own arsenal at the nearest police station" anytime soon." R6
    Precisely as I expected, confirming your hypocrisy. I appreciate your confirmation.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

17. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    By rational, informed persons they are. That you ask the question excludes you from this category.

R6 #13 then inquires:

How would I know what you have purchased, or what they would wish to ban. If you post a statistical study result, along with the study methodology protocols, I can provide you may amateur assessment of its legitimacy.

Precisely as I expected, confirming your hypocrisy. I appreciate your confirmation.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.
    LOL!!
    What hypocrisy is that?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.