Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess What

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Guess What

Last night they actually played the national anthem at the Eagles Atlanta game and nobody was kneeling, everybody was standing. If they keep that up, I'm gonna call the Eagles office and tell em to send back my green jockstrap.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Last night they actually played the national anthem at the Eagles Atlanta game and nobody was kneeling, everybody was standing. If they keep that up, I'm gonna call the Eagles office and tell em to send back my green jockstrap.
    Not surprised you are unaware of reality:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-during-anthem

"Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins resumed his protest against social inequality by raising his fist during the national anthem prior to Thursday's preseason opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Jenkins was joined on the sideline by cornerback De'Vante Bausby, who also raised a fist. Eagles defensive end Chris Long put his arm around Jenkins in a sign of support -- just like he did last season.

"I just think it's important to keep this conversation going, that we don't let it get stagnant," Jenkins told reporters after the game. "You know, as we understand it, everybody's kind of waiting to see what the league is going to do. ... It's just my personal decision to keep these things at the forefront."

In addition to Jenkins, Miami Dolphins wide receivers Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson took a knee during the anthem. Miami defensive end Robert Quinn raised a fist into the air. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin also raised a fist into the air before his team's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Jacksonville Jaguars teammates Telvin Smith, Leonard Fournette, Jalen Ramsey and T.J. Yeldon stayed off the field until the national anthem finished playing."
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

evince (09-07-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

They burned that when it was found to be full of crabs.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stoned For This Post:

evince (09-07-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are 32 NFL teams ...

There are 12 to 14 Games a week ...

Each NFL team is allowed to have 53 players on it's roster, +5 practice squad players; totaling 1696 players

At any given time, there were never more than 10 or 12 players kneeling ... at the most in all the games.

Maybe 2 or 3 games a week ever televise the National Anthem to their audience.

The Right is bitching an complaining about One (1) Player who refused to be told what to do.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... this defines Loony Right.

ONE PLAYER
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

evince (09-07-2018), Frank Apisa (09-07-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    There are 32 NFL teams ...

There are 12 to 14 Games a week ...

Each NFL team is allowed to have 53 players on it's roster, +5 practice squad players; totaling 1696 players

At any given time, there were never more than 10 or 12 players kneeling ... at the most in all the games.

Maybe 2 or 3 games a week ever televise the National Anthem to their audience.

The Right is bitching an complaining about One (1) Player who refused to be told what to do.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... this defines Loony Right.

ONE PLAYER
    Sweetheart, there are 10 players on each teams practice squad. Leave football to the men and go bake cookies.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Sweetheart, there are 10 players on each teams practice squad. Leave football to the men and go bake cookies.

Ok 10, it' still 1696 players and you're still wetting your panties over one ... and you call yourself a Man

I bet you never play on Big Ten College Team ... ... and got a degree from that School

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Ok 10, it' still 1696 players and you're still wetting your panties over one ... and you call yourself a Man

I bet you never play on Big Ten College Team ... ... and got a degree from that School
    tell us which big 10 school you played for honey bunch.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

and football causes brain damage

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,763 Times in 33,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, what’s wrong with baking cookies?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

tell us which big 10 school you played for honey bunch.

... that's all you need to know

Back when The Big Ten was 12 Teams

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    and football causes brain damage

Actually ... it's the Hitting ... the Football is quite soft compared to everything else on the field

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Hey, what’s wrong with baking cookies?
    cunt

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,763 Times in 33,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

cunt
    Lol, you must really hate cookie bakers.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Not surprised you are unaware of reality:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-during-anthem

"Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins resumed his protest against social inequality by raising his fist during the national anthem prior to Thursday's preseason opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
    I was speaking about the Thursday night game. I didn't see any protest in that game.

Furthermore, I don't blame the players for their misguided protest. I blame the gutless leftist influenced NFL. Employers don't have to put up with the distractions and negative effects of the protest all they need to do is fine and suspend the players that are the cause of the negative effects and distraction. I say the players are simply misguided children getting away with a tantrum. If they were really concerned about social justice in the big city ghettos, they'd take their protest to the City Halls where the actual accountability for their social justice belongs. If they were honest about it they would also take note that those City Halls in the vast majority are operated and controlled by the Democrat party and many of those City Halls are controlled by black Democrats.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

I was speaking about the Thursday night game. I didn't see any protest in that game.

Furthermore, I don't blame the players for their misguided protest. I blame the gutless leftist influenced NFL. Employers don't have to put up with the distractions and negative effects of the protest all they need to do is fine and suspend the players that are the cause of the negative effects and distraction. I say the players are simply misguided children getting away with a tantrum. If they were really concerned about social justice in the big city ghettos, they'd take their protest to the City Halls where the actual accountability for their social justice belongs. If they were honest about it they would also take note that those City Halls in the vast majority are operated and controlled by the Democrat party and many of those City Halls are controlled by black Democrats.
    First lie "Gutless leftist influenced NFL". You mean the same ones that donated millions to the Trump campaign?

Second point of ignorance. Do you support the Constitution, or not? Or is ones right to protest limited to off the field, and not during your entertainment? I have to wonder what would have happened if your gutless leader had not open his lying cowardly mouth.

Next piece of bull shit. The right wing is always bragging about how the States, City Hall, etc,. are controlled by your Repugnants. Now you say they are controlled by Democrats.

Problem with you is that you have no understanding of how the country is supposed to run. You have never served anyone, or anything, save for yourself. And you have no concept of what "To the people" means.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"