Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, Mitchthomas20172017, coolzone, rhym3pays and LV426

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Has Shamed The Office. We Need Somebody Who Upholds Family Values.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default President Trump Has Shamed The Office. We Need Somebody Who Upholds Family Values.

He cheated on Melania.

He is unfit to serve in the role of our leader.

He is a bad leader.

He leads us into cheating and lying.

He has no morality.

We need him gone.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-05-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    He cheated on Melania.

He is a bad leader.

He has no morality.

We need him gone.
    What america needs is an economic/political system that upholds family values rather than one focused upon redistribution of more and more societal wealth to the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. But I do agree, american society is following Don down into the dysfunctional abyss. Still, I would argue Don is a symptom, not the ultimate problem which has at this point metastasized.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (09-05-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

But it was decided way back in the 90s with Bill Clinton and his mess that it didn't matter about a man's morality. Cheating Bill was still a great president. Lying Bill was still the greatest democrat president ever!

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    But it was decided way back in the 90s with Bill Clinton and his mess that it didn't matter about a man's morality. Cheating Bill was still a great president. Lying Bill was still the greatest democrat president ever!
    America's last liberal president was Nixon.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    America's last liberal president was Nixon.
    I don't follow your post. Whatever. Like you said, Trump is a symptom. This problem started long ago.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello tinfoil,

I disagree.

Bill Clinton was never elected again after the scandal. And neither was Hillary.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello tinfoil,

I disagree.

Bill Clinton was never elected again after the scandal. And neither was Hillary.
    That doesn't change the fact that the excuse for not removing Clinton after impeachment was that it (cheating/lying) didn't affect his job performance... It didn't matter. The message went out to everyone that you can be that dirtbag who cheats on his wife and people will still support you.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello tinfoil,

That doesn't change the fact that the excuse for not removing Clinton after impeachment was that it (cheating/lying) didn't affect his job performance... It didn't matter. The message went out to everyone that you can be that dirtbag who cheats on his wife and people will still support you.
    That's not saying much. The President represents us. We need somebody admirable, with good values.

Hey. People supported Nixon.

If David Duke ran for Pres he would get some support.

That doesn't mean we should elect him.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Hello tinfoil,

That's not saying much. The President represents us. We need somebody admirable, with good values.

what d o you mean about Nixon?

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,720 Times in 27,349 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I would not impeach Trump for sexual immorality.
    It is up to Melania if she wants to stay with this orange hog.

Trump should not be president because of gross incompetence, lack of intelligence, lack of the character and disposition needed, and because he lost the popular vote by millions and does not have the consent of the governed.

With that said, attempts to draw moral equivalency between Donald Trump and Bill Clinton do not pass the laugh test.

Bill Clinton has been married to one woman for 40+ years, and apparently had a handful of consensual affairs.
    Trump has been married three times, has probably had countless affairs, and bribed women to keep their mouths shut. But worst of all, Trump has shown throughout his life a complete disregard for females, and only finding their worth in their physical appearance and boob size. Nothing unusual about appreciated female allure, but President Pussy Grabber has led of life of materialism and hedonism that discounts basic respect for females as well as for other human beings.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bourbon (09-05-2018), domer76 (09-05-2018), Frank Apisa (09-05-2018), PoliTalker (09-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (09-05-2018)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

He cheated on Melania.

He is a bad leader.

He has no morality.

We need him gone.

Trump is Temporary ... but the Lackeys will have to Die Off
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I would not impeach Trump for sexual immorality.
    It is up to Melania if she wants to stay with this orange hog.

Trump should not be president because of gross incompetence, lack of intelligence, lack of the character and disposition needed, and because he lost the popular vote by millions and does not have the consent of the governed.

With that said, attempts to draw moral equivalency between Donald Trump and Bill Clinton do not pass the laugh test.

Bill Clinton has been married to one woman for 40+ years, and apparently had a handful of consensual affairs.
    Trump has been married three times, has probably had countless affairs, and bribed women to keep their mouths shut. But worst of all, Trump has shown throughout his life a complete disregard for females, and only finding their worth in their physical appearance and boob size. Nothing unusual about appreciated female allure, but President Pussy Grabber has led of life of materialism and hedonism that discounts basic respect for females as well as for other human beings.

Yea the fact that he'll stick his Dick in anything is Melania problem, probably explains his Sons.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello anatta,

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    what d o you mean about Nixon?
    Nixon was a crook but some people didn't want to admit it at the time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-05-2018)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello tinfoil,

Hey, I agree with you, but the fact remains that the media convinced us it didn't matter back then. That explains why people don't give a shit. If we somehow decide that it matters again, then we have to stick with it mattering, instead of selectively being concerned about it.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hello tinfoil,

I disagree.

Democrats burnt the marital morality bridge back in the 90’s with Bill Clinton.

He was never re-elected—only because of term limits.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017