Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof illegals vote. Dem gov candidate in CA promises them FREE HEALTH CARE

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Proof illegals vote. Dem gov candidate in CA promises them FREE HEALTH CARE

Why would Newsom do this if he didn't know illegals vote massively.?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...mmigrants.html

sep 4 2018 Gavin Newsom is running for Governor in California, and he’s already bragging about his plans to drive the state into financial oblivion. The gubernatorial candidate just announced his plans to launch a universal healthcare program for illegal immigrants state-wide. In any other state, such an idea might send would-be voters running for the hills, but on the Left Coast, it seems anything goes.

In an interview on Pod Save America, Newsom recalled his time as the Mayor of San Francisco, a once-beautiful city that now more closely resembles a poorly kept port-a-potty. The current state of SF is nothing to write home about, but Newsom would like to expand the city’s universal healthcare policy state-wide.

“I did universal health care when I was mayor, fully implemented regardless pre-existing condition, ability to pay and regardless of your immigration status. San Francisco is the only universal health-care plan for all undocumented residents in America, very proud of that, and we proved it can be done without bankrupting in the city. I’d like to see that we can extend that to the rest of the state,” he added.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Section 1324 of title 8 of the us code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. All these sanctuary city politicians are guilty and trump needs to charge them.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol

Woodward also reportedly wrote that Trump, mimicking Sessions' Southern accent, called his attorney general "mentally retarded" and said that Sessions "couldn't even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama."
    That's what Trump thinks of you. I know it's not going to change your mind, I just enjoy watch you writhe under the knowledge that your God despises you and would never hire you.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

domer76 (09-04-2018)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Section 1324 of title 8 of the us code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. All these sanctuary city politicians are guilty and trump needs to charge them.
    That's Jeff Sessions' job. Another reason to fire him and hire someone who actually does his job.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    That's Jeff Sessions' job. Another reason to fire him and hire someone who actually does his job.
    I know it's jeffy's job but he works for trump and trump should order him to prosecute. Aunt Barry is also guilty under this same statute.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,029 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

More race bs from the forums bigoted numbnuts.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fun: watching watermark drive text drivers are killers crazy all over the Board.

There is no evidence of massive illegal voting numbers. That is only in sick heads.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

OPie, you continue to prove that you are confused about the issues most Americans understand.

Obama haters are a special breed of racists.

It's because you have let your politics get out in front of your common sense and and moral judgement and now they define you!

That's how you defaulted into the Trump camp, even though you hate him too and know he is an idiot, yet you still voted for him.

Not very bright OPie! You're weak dude! You are still a stench and a vomit!

Please explain your hatred towards Obama! You don't have to agree with his policies, but why the hate friend?
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 09-04-2018 at 09:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

jimmymccready (09-04-2018)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Fun: watching watermark drive text drivers are killers crazy all over the Board.

There is no evidence of massive illegal voting numbers. That is only in sick heads.
    If illegals don't vote, why is newsom in favor of giving them more freebies knowing it will infuriate the legal voters??. THINK

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    More race bs from the forums bigoted numbnuts.

HAHAHA. So now it's racist to say criminal invaders should NOT get free health care?? What a loon you are.

PS - don't ever call me n***nuts again.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

Please explain your hatred towards Obama! You don't have to agree with his policies, but why the hate friend?
    1. Barrry lied us into the obamacare nighmare

2. Barry gave millions of criminal invaders a card saying they can live and work here even though the LAW says they can't.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

a) I have a position on this topic issue.

b) I have not yet announced my position on it.

c) Therefore please do not infer what I do not imply.

d) Can you explain your logical reason for why non-citizens should not be allowed to vote? (I can. But if you can, please do.)
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

15. #13 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    a) I have a position on this topic issue.

b) I have not yet announced my position on it.

c) Therefore please do not infer what I do not imply.

d) Can you explain your logical reason for why non-citizens should not be allowed to vote? (I can. But if you can, please do.)
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
    Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
    Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote.

Clear enough?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (09-05-2018)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

All California votes are invalidated.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

What is clear that not more than several scores of illegals may have voted illegally.