Thread: What a radicalized right wing terrorist looks like

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,342 Times in 6,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default What a radicalized right wing terrorist looks like

Mohamed Atta is the pilot of the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
    Those who admire the Western civilization, those who drank their love (the love of the West) destruction, and they were scared of their week tools ("Do not fear them and fear if you are believers"). The believers are victorious because of God there is no god but God. Be sure that God will stop the conspiracy of the infidels. God said " God will weakened their conspiracy."

"I have no choice," Roof wrote. "I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."
    Witnesses told investigators the gunman stood up and said he was there "to shoot black people," a law enforcement official said.
    He answered one man's plea to stop by shooting him, said Sylvia Johnson, a cousin of the church's slain pastor who has talked to a survivor.
    "'No, you've raped our women, and you are taking over the country," he said, according to Johnson. "... I have to do what I have to do."
    All the victims were shot multiple times, according to Roof's arrest warrant.

Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, is accused of stabbing three men who intervened when he allegedly yelled racial slurs at two young women, one of whom was wearing a hijab, on a Portland light-rail train Friday night. Jeremy Joseph Christian, the man charged with fatally stabbing two men and injuring a third who tried to shield young women from an anti-Muslim tirade, appeared to brag about the attacks as he sat in the back of a police patrol car, saying "that's what liberalism gets you," according to court documents. The probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday offers the most complete official account to date of the events that unfolded Friday on a light-rail car packed with commuters eager to get home for the Memorial Day weekend. Christian, 35, shouted "You call it terrorism! I call it patriotism!" and "Death to the enemies of America!"

Mohammed was "the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks." He was indicted on terrorism charges following the attacks and placed on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list. Mohammed was captured in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on March 1, 2003 by the Pakistani ISI. Since then, he has been in U.S. custody.“Do not believe those who claim that the Mujahedeen fight infidels to turn them to Islam or that we are fighting you because you practice democracy, freedom or claim that you uphold human rights,” he says, instead repeating the al-Qaeda narrative of a “jihad” or cosmic war against America in retaliation for attacking and oppressing Muslims and supporting Israel. He singles out the media and the intelligence services as responsible for misleading the public, claiming that “They hide from them why the Mujahedeen carried out 9/11 and what the truth is about the War on Terror.”

“This was a hate crime,” Adkisson wrote. “I hate the damned left-wing liberals …These liberals are working together to attack every decent and honorable institution in our nation. They are trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them.”
    Ten years ago, on July 27, 2008, Adkisson stalked into a packed Unitarian Universalist church in Knoxville as children were performing the musical “Annie.” He pulled a sawed-off Remington shotgun from his guitar case and fired three blasts of birdshot before he was quickly subdued.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Nomad (09-02-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, I forgot one:

Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 09-03-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Nomad (09-02-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and another:

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    and another: