Thread: White-hating racist at ESPN attacks Tiger Woods for defending Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default White-hating racist at ESPN attacks Tiger Woods for defending Trump

ESPN wants all blacks to be welfare slaves and stay on the democrat plantation.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...s-me-im-angry/

aug 27 2018 Monday, ESPN “First Take” co-host Max Kellerman responded to golfer Tiger Woods saying people need to “respect the presidency” when it comes to President Trump.

Kellerman said Woods’ remarks bother him and make him “angry.”

“I want to say something about what Tiger Woods said now,” Kellerman stated. “It really bothers me. I’m angry at what Tiger Woods said. It is a thoughtless statement dressed up as a thoughtful statement. And it either holds in contempt the intelligence of people who hear it or else it’s just a stupid thing to say. … To say you must have respect for the office — Tiger, be clear. Are you saying that the office, therefore, confers respect on to its present temporary occupant? No. Having respect for the office means principally, in my view, is the office holder should have respect for the office.”

He continued, “We are held to a standard of behavior, we at our jobs, right, people in their daily lives. The president, if anything, is held to a higher standard of behavior. It is not such that we have such great respect for the office that no matter what the behavior of its occupant, we must respect the occupant because of the office. No. Tiger Woods … is being slick. We must respect the office therefore that confers respect to the occupant. Tiger, is that is what you are saying? If that is what you are saying, that is a stupid comment.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not fond of blacks but i've always been a fan of el tigre. He's intelligent and didn't have to be a jock like nearly all other black athletes. He could have been an engineer or businessman. Can you imagine lebron designing cell phones? HAHAHA
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

ESPN is dragging Disney's profits down and the job cuts have included the "talent." I imagine a lot of people there are in a pissy mood.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Kellerman is the ultimate SJW. Tiger was doing a group interview after his round. Why bring up politics? The reporter is an idiot. Tiger is the man for his response.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anonymoose (08-27-2018), dukkha (08-28-2018), Stretch (08-27-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    ESPN wants all blacks to be welfare slaves and stay on the democrat plantation.
    Apparently a lot of blacks want to be slaves on the Democrat plantation. A very large percentage are doing what LBJ said they'd be doing for the next 200 years.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You so deluded Texty. Just how many swirlies did your black classmates give you?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Kellerman is the ultimate SJW. Tiger was doing a group interview after his round. Why bring up politics? The reporter is an idiot. Tiger is the man for his response.
    Tiger hates talking to the press and who can blame him.? Or any athlete? The sicko reporters try to put words in your mouth.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    ESPN is dragging Disney's profits down and the job cuts have included the "talent." I imagine a lot of people there are in a pissy mood.
    It really is dumb for ESPN to be so liberal. Most sports nuts are conservative.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    It really is dumb for ESPN to be so liberal. Most sports nuts are conservative.
    Even liberal Disney has a thin toleration for red ink.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

You hang on to that ... or whatever helps Feed Your Hate.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Tiger Woods is the bastion you're going with? I hope Trump cultists are intelligent enough to know why that's so funny.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Lung-Li-Chiao View Post
    Tiger Woods is the bastion you're going with? I hope Trump cultists are intelligent enough to know why that's so funny.
    Tig has had quite a year. Almost won two majors but the fact remains he hasn't won ANY event. I believe he's playing the next two weekends,