Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your take on the teens beating up the other teen and posting it on youtube?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry What's your take on the teens beating up the other teen and posting it on youtube?

This hits home to me. It happened in a town I live right next to, Bartow Fl. It's all in the news. Some teen girl said some mean things on myspace or facebook so all the people she pissed off beat her up in some house and put it on youtube. This wasn't just some slaps. They beat the shit out of her. She has hearing and vison damage and at one point she was knocked out. There was like 8 of them. 6 girls were part of it while two guys looked around outside to make sure no one heard anything.

Now I'm sure the victim was a bitch and everything, but that is no excuse for what happened to her. I don't give a fuck about how pissed off the teens were. Oh boo hoo, some troll said some bad things about me. Suck it up or ban the person from your group. Don't give me that "she deserved it" BS. How the hell does beating the shit out of a girl justify what she said to you? You don't like trolls? Deal with it like everyone else does. What you did is far worse than anything she could have said. And the way you acted about it leaves me to think you deserved it.

I hope they throw the book at you all. You all deserve at least 5 years behind bars. I am so god damn sick of idiots like you who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Posting it on youtube either shows the nerve you have or how stupid you are.

As for the 2 16 year old guys who helped contribute to this, I will kick your ass if I ever see you in real life. I've got no problem hitting a 16 year old redneck guy who helped beat up a teen girl.
    "And damned right I compare pro-abortion to pro-slavery." - Good Luck

"In the first place, as I have carefully explained, I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery." - Good Luck after I showed his offensive remarks to everyone

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's alright.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BTW, the current sentence that they're looking at is life in prison, and for a 14 year old, that's a gosh-darn long time.
    Last edited by FUCK THE POLICE; 04-11-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Angry

Go to baynews9.com to read the whole story.

Here's the list of Teens who did it.

Brittni Hardcastle, 17- The most active one beating the 16 year old girl up

Brittany Mayes, 17

Mercades Nichols, 17

April Cooper, 14

Kayla Hassell, 15

Cara Murphy, 16

And now the guys

Stephen Schumaker, 18

Zachary Ashley, 17

"In the first place, as I have carefully explained, I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery." - Good Luck after I showed his offensive remarks to everyone

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The other day, I killed a guy.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Angry

Was he a rapist?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingRaw! View Post
    Was he a rapist?
    Naw, he was a bum on the street, so it didn't make the news for everybody to sensationalize it. Sorry.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

I just heard about this on Bill Maher. Not far from me either. It's messed up. Should have just beat her ass one on one.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    I just heard about this on Bill Maher. Not far from me either. It's messed up. Should have just beat her ass one on one.
    It's bad practice to beat peoples ass in general.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    It's bad practice to beat peoples ass in general.
    It's bad practice to talk shit about someone in a public space. From what I have heard, which is admittedly not a whole lot, she might have had an ass kicking coming. Does not mean someone should have not caught charge for it, but what they did was way overboard.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    It's bad practice to talk shit about someone in a public space. From what I have heard, which is admittedly not a whole lot, she might have had an ass kicking coming. Does not mean someone should have not caught charge for it, but what they did was way overboard.
    RS supporting assaulters.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Angry

If 8 teens kidnap and beat up a teen girl for 30 minutes over some harsh words then Those 8 teens probably deserved whatever she said about them. I'll start. ALL of them are ugly as hell. Can you say trailer trash?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingRaw! View Post
    If 8 teens kidnap and beat up a teen girl for 30 minutes over some harsh words then Those 8 teens probably deserved whatever she said about them. I'll start. ALL of them are ugly as hell. Can you say trailer trash?
    Why do I hear that everywhere? Why does everyone talk about their looks?

Charles Manson also looks ugly. However, since he is a guy, every comment posted about him isn't "ZOMG HE LOOKS SO UGLY".

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He did write OK music though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8S7TJPqGs"]YouTube - Charles Manson sings Look at your Game Girl[/ame]

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Angry

Why do I hear that everywhere? Why does everyone talk about their looks?

My guess is they know the story. The victim was being a troll and that's why she was kidnapped and assulted for 30 minutes. So now we like to troll the 8 meth-addict look-a-likes.