Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Hitman Arrested in U.S., Infiltrated as a Refugee

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    My link to the Newsweek article (and there were many others when I just googled the guy's name) disproves your idea that the MSM did not report this event. As for blaming it on Obama. Whatever. No vetting system is perfect. Obama hasn't been president for two years. In the end the jerk snuck in but committed no crimes that we know of, at least.

If you want to ban all immigration, knock yourself out writing futilely to your congresscritters.
    don't get hysterical -or conflating to "banning all immigrants". Lawful immigrants are welcome - illegals and sketchy ME countries or those in the travel ban or not. The vetting tis too sketchy from say Syria. Did you know ISIS had it'sown passport office it took over in Syria? cranking out Syrian passports? how can you vet that?

The OP and myself CLEARLY STATED it was ignored by the networks- not MS news internet services

2. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (08-19-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    There were hundreds of reports about Omar Ameen.

Why do you guys ALWAYS claim the big news isn't reporting it when AP, Reuters, UPI and many more ALL covered it.
    The OP and myself CLEARLY STATED it was ignored by the networks- not MS news internet services

4. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    You don't need to explain yourself to the faux "princess."

The liberals are more concerned with defending their beloved propaganda outlets than they are with Muslim terrorism, it seems.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just did a Google news search on Omar Ameen.. and came up with page after page of news reports.
    He calls himself noise for a reason.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've never understood why everyone on the planet won't cater to you personally.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    another example of how fake news disinforms
    Thank God for Fox News, then.

It's a blessing for all of the Trumpanzees who are even too illiterate to read The Enquirer and other supermarket tabloids.
    They may not learn which space alien gave birth to Elvis' love child, but at least they can admire the heroic exploits of the orange baboon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

kudzu (08-19-2018)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I've never understood why everyone on the planet won't cater to you personally.
    there is a lot you don't understand apparently. Like plain text and declarative sentences

11. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Thank God for Fox News, then.

It's a blessing for all of the Trumpanzees who are even too illiterate to read The Enquirer and other supermarket tabloids.
    They may not learn which space alien gave birth to Elvis' love child, but at least they can admire the heroic exploits of the orange baboon.
    dodge. MS networks will spend day after day on Omarosa or some Trump tweet.
    But when it comes to ISIS hitman in CA - well who cares about that

13. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Guess it runs counter to leftist narrative
    More lies from the liars club.

Also not hearing about muslimes training kids to conduct school shootings
    Don't know about the rest of the club, but I heard it on NBC for three nights in a row.

Another lie from the liars club.

And it wasn't the FBI that destroyed the compound. Another right wing lie:

http://financialliteracyy.com/new-me...y-authorities/

"New Mexico authorities have executed a court docket order to destroy an encampment the place the son of a well-known New York Imam ritualistically murdered his three-year-old son and educated almost a dozen different youngsters to commit college shootings, in line with Taos, NM prosecutors. "
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 08-18-2018 at 10:27 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (08-19-2018)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    On Wednesday, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force raided an apartment in Sacramento, California and arrested Omar Ameen, a man wanted in Iraq on charges he murdered a police officer while flying the ISIS banner.
    Court documents reportedly show that he snuck into the U.S. by lying his way through the refugee vetting system, something liberals suggested was impossible.

To apparently preserve that narrative, ABC and NBC had omitted the arrest from their morning and evening programs on Thursday.
    The only mention of the shocking infiltration was on CBS This Morning in the form of a fleeting 27-seconds long news brief by co-anchor Gayle King who obviously brushed over how he got into the U.S.:

The Sacramento Bee reports federal agents arrested a suspected ISIS member in Northern California. 45-year-old Omar Ameen allegedly killed an Iraqi police officer back in 2014 while fighting for ISIS. He was taken into custody yesterday during a raid on an apartment complex. U.S. officials plan to extradite him to Iraq to face charges there. Ameen reportedly entered the U.S. seeking asylum as a refugee after lying about his background.

Meanwhile, on Fox News Channel’s Special Report, national correspondent William La Jeunesse went into far greater detail and addressed Ameen’s mode of infiltration.

“And what's being called one of the most significant arrests of an accused ISIS terrorist in the U.S., law enforcement swarmed a Sacramento apartment Wednesday looking for this man,” he began his report. “Omar Ameen, who according to prosecutors, was a hitman for ISIS and Al Qaeda.”

The speed in which Ameen went from ISIS frontline fighter to refugee taking refuge in the states was frightening. “Court documents say, Ameen, driving a pickup mounted with a machine gun and a black ISIS flag, killed an Iraqi policeman in June 2014. Five months later, Ameen entered the U.S. as a refugee despite what allegedly a thorough screening process,” La Jeunesse explained.

According to La Jeunesse, documentation played a very small part in vetting Ameen’s application. “Ameen claimed ISIS killed his father for cooperating with the U.S.” and said, “he never killed anyone”. But in reality, “FBI agents say they found at least eight witnesses who identified Ameen and his family as committed fanatics who planted IEDs to kill coalition forces.”

Of course, this incident raised important questions about the refugee vetting process in the United States and harkened back to the President’s travel ban which was greatly opposed by the liberal media. La Jeunesse noted.

According to Arnold, “This is a classic example of the vulnerabilities in the refugee system. (…) It really vindicates the administration’s reasoning behind implementing the travel ban.”
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...trated-refugee
    I wonder how many Omar Ameens there are in Iraq?

I also wonder why the US extradited this man based on an "allegation".
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow the police system works! Who would've thought we could rely on it instead of banning an entire ethnicity from the US!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

sketchy ME countries
    Don't mind me I'm just banning all Muslims!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

19. The Following User Groans At FUCK THE POLICE For This Awful Post:

anatta (08-19-2018)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Fucking Trump liars

https://www.google.com/search?q=Omar...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ABC,NPR,NY Times, and many more had the story days ago

Didn't see Fox...but I'm sure they had it as well

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesh For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (08-19-2018), kudzu (08-19-2018)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

There were hundreds of reports about Omar Ameen.

Why do you guys ALWAYS claim the big news isn't reporting it when AP, Reuters, UPI and many more ALL covered it.
    They kind of have to ‘cover it’ lol.

But how much time do they devote to it? Do they mention it briefly then go right back to the regularly scheduled anti-Trump outrage? Yes.

The difference is if you want to hear about Omar Ameen from one of established media gate keepers you have to go digging for it because it’s likely you missed the ‘coverage’ when the story first broke.

In contrast, had Omar been a white Trump supporter you couldn’t get away from the media coverage—for days, if not weeks.

And we all know this to be true.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
    Fucking Trump liars

https://www.google.com/search?q=Omar...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ABC,NPR,NY Times, and many more had the story days ago

Didn't see Fox...but I'm sure they had it as well
    look at your own link that is LOCAL NEWS and NPR.
    for the 5th time the NEWS NETWORKS DID NOT COVER except for 27 seconds on CBS morning