Thread: White Man Caught on Tape Screaming at Airport Police for "Treating Me Like a F*cking

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default White Man Caught on Tape Screaming at Airport Police for "Treating Me Like a F*cking

Black

Poor porch honkey cracka

The last few months have been lousy with viral videos of white people antagonizing minorities. We've seen white people calling the cops on black people for simply existing, police doing nothing while white strangers accost black or brown people, and of course heard stories that aren't on video. But now we have a new twist to add: white people protesting police brutality because they aren't black.

Epstein later told local news that he became loud and made a scene on purpose, allegedly so that he could teach police and airlines about police brutality. Per WESH:

"I’m a conservative Republican, I’m a Trump guy.

https://www.gq.com/story/white-man-a...e-black-person
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

blackascoal (08-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-18-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

They're sad, unhappy, racist, ignorant .. and incredible pussies.

Imagine if they actually teated him like a minority?

His weak-ass constitution and character would have him slitting his own throat.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-18-2018), Leonthecat (08-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-18-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sad to watch these poor Trump voters trying to assert their waning privilege in these sad times of loss.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-18-2018)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

A song for them

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,417 Times in 53,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Sad to watch these poor Trump voters trying to assert their waning privilege in these sad times of loss.
    If affirmative action programs are banished, I wonder what they'll have left to blame their failures and inadequacies on?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

it's a damned shame all of the race baiters refuse to see the real issue, but i guess that's all we can expect from statist slaves
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it's a damned shame all of the race baiters refuse to see the real issue, but i guess that's all we can expect from statist slaves
    I caught the clip on Instagram and the only ‘real issue’ I saw was an idiot resisting arrest.

If the cops tell you to put your hands behind your back—just do it and save yourself some grief. Might even keep you from looking like an idiot on social media.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I caught the clip on Instagram and the only ‘real issue’ I saw was an idiot resisting arrest.

If the cops tell you to put your hands behind your back—just do it and save yourself some grief. Might even keep you from looking like an idiot on social media.
    as i said, statist slave. just do what the government tells you and you'll have freedom. orwellian much?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    as i said, statist slave. just do what the government tells you and you'll have freedom. orwellian much?
    If you need a cop who do you call lol?

Not cooperating with the cops is a common thread in the vast majority of viral videos where cops are having to resort to strong arm tactics. If people would just put their hands behind their backs when the cop says ‘please put your hands behind your back’ it was save everyone involved a lot of grief.

And even save lives in some instances.

As the video demonstrates, even white doctors are going to get roughed up by the cops if they don’t cooperate with them. Just do what they say. Easy peasy.

Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    If affirmative action programs are banished, I wonder what they'll have left to blame their failures and inadequacies on?
    A white not getting a job because affirmative action was applied on behalf of the black isn't a failure nor does it show inadequacy on part of the white. You might be surprised to know that it also doesn't show success by the black.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If you need a cop who do you call lol?

Not cooperating with the cops is a common thread in the vast majority of viral videos where cops are having to resort to strong arm tactics. If people would just put their hands behind their backs when the cop says ‘please put your hands behind your back’ it was save everyone involved a lot of grief.

And even save lives in some instances.

As the video demonstrates, even white doctors are going to get roughed up by the cops if they don’t cooperate with them. Just do what they say. Easy peasy.

Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?
    its not difficult, provided you already are in the slave mindset.