Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No, Strzok hasn’t been cleared yet

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default No, Strzok hasn’t been cleared yet

The statement is the first time Horowitz has specified he is reviewing the origin of the much-scrutinized probe into Russia’s attempts to cooperate with the Trump campaign as part of its effort to meddle in the 2016 election.

And it comes on the heels of a weighty DOJ IG report that detailed the animosity expressed for then-candidate Donald Trump by Peter Strzok, one of the senior agents that helped launch the Russia probe.

Given Strzok’s strong opinions, Horowitz said, he couldn't conclude with confidence that Strzok's personal views didn't bleed into his investigative decisions. Strzok was also a member of the team probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state — the main focus of the recent watchdog report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...respond-653544

I noticed some of the JPP media Lemmings are under the delusion that Strzok has been cleared of allowing his animus towards Trump of affecting the Trump Russia investigation.

The alleged ‘clearance’ amounts to IG Horowitz statement that he ‘couldn’t conclude with confidence’ that Strzok’s bias didn’t affect his work. In other words, even though there was no smoking gun—there was plenty of room for suspicion that Strzok’s bias DID affect his work.

Suffice to say, there’s a reason Strzok started a GoFundMe—he knows this isn’t over yet. He may be looking at charges that will make look Manafort look lucky.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-17-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Given Strzok’s strong opinions, Horowitz said, he couldn't conclude with confidence that Strzok's personal views didn't bleed into his investigative decisions
    IG cannot accuse or impugn motives. That is up to a prosecutor -hence the carefully crafted language..

It's all stating to come apart at the seams - the piles of lies and obfuscations fed by a fanatical Deep State cabal.
    We told you so a year ago

4. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (08-17-2018)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-17-2018), MAGA MAN (08-17-2018), Stretch (08-17-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    IG cannot accuse or impugn motives. That is up to a prosecutor -hence the carefully crafted language..

It's all stating to come apart at the seams - the piles of lies and obfuscations fed by a fanatical Deep State cabal.
    We told you so a year ago
    Huber has been quiet. I wonder how some October indictments would affect things lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Huber has been quiet. I wonder how some October indictments would affect things lol.
    you have more confidence in that alliance then I do.
    I think Huber is just there as a show horse to compel testimony ( threatening a grand jury)

The whole thing screams for a SP - instead of the Mueller SC silly "Russian collusion" crappola

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you have more confidence in that alliance then I do.
    I think Huber is just there as a show horse to compel testimony ( threatening a grand jury)

The whole thing screams for a SP - instead of the Mueller SC silly "Russian collusion" crappola
    My confidence is waning.

That’s what’s aggravating—another SP isn’t needed, so long as Huber/Horowitz really are working together. A federal indictment is a federal indictment and Huber’s are as good as Mullet’s.

That said, just because we haven’t heard anything isn’t conclusive of anything. You’re not supposed to hear about investigations.

That’s easy to forget these days.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Strzok is guilty of seeing trump is unqualified to be president and saying so on Twitter. He performed his job fairly and honestly. He investigated Hillary as his job demanded.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Strzok is guilty of seeing trump is unqualified to be president and saying so on Twitter. He performed his job fairly and honestly. He investigated Hillary as his job demanded.
    Strzok is on record promising to ‘stop Trump’—amongst some other troublesome statements.

Some of us think that’s a problem. It warrants more than a congressional hearing.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My confidence is waning.

That’s what’s aggravating—another SP isn’t needed, so long as Huber/Horowitz really are working together. A federal indictment is a federal indictment and Huber’s are as good as Mullet’s.

That said, just because we haven’t heard anything isn’t conclusive of anything. You’re not supposed to hear about investigations.

That’s easy to forget these days.
    I just don't see how Horowitz can call past employees - which are the deep state creeps -
    unless Huber is issuing a lot of subpoenas we are not hearing about

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just don't see how Horowitz can call past employees - which are the deep state creeps -
    unless Huber is issuing a lot of subpoenas we are not hearing about
    Huber can call anyone.

Horowitz is limited to employees in the system. I don’t know what would prevent him from passing the records of ex-agents on to Huber.

But I may be missing something.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Huber can call anyone.

Horowitz is limited to employees in the system. I don’t know what would prevent him from passing the records of ex-agents on to Huber.

But I may be missing something.
    I don't know if Huber is "active" in a IG run report..we've never seen this combination to my knowledge.
    So is he calling anyone? if so -where are the subpoenas? pres coverage? ( Ok the press covers nothing)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I don't know if Huber is "active" in a IG run report..we've never seen this combination to my knowledge.
    So is he calling anyone? if so -where are the subpoenas? pres coverage? ( Ok the press covers nothing)
    I don’t know lol.

But I’ll make excuses for him and say he’s still gathering information from Horowitz. It’s plausible, since Horowitz hasn’t finished yet.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

The statement is the first time Horowitz has specified he is reviewing the origin of the much-scrutinized probe into Russia’s attempts to cooperate with the Trump campaign as part of its effort to meddle in the 2016 election.

And it comes on the heels of a weighty DOJ IG report that detailed the animosity expressed for then-candidate Donald Trump by Peter Strzok, one of the senior agents that helped launch the Russia probe.

Given Strzok’s strong opinions, Horowitz said, he couldn't conclude with confidence that Strzok's personal views didn't bleed into his investigative decisions. Strzok was also a member of the team probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state — the main focus of the recent watchdog report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...respond-653544

I noticed some of the JPP media Lemmings are under the delusion that Strzok has been cleared of allowing his animus towards Trump of affecting the Trump Russia investigation.

The alleged ‘clearance’ amounts to IG Horowitz statement that he ‘couldn’t conclude with confidence’ that Strzok’s bias didn’t affect his work. In other words, even though there was no smoking gun—there was plenty of room for suspicion that Strzok’s bias DID affect his work.

Suffice to say, there’s a reason Strzok started a GoFundMe—he knows this isn’t over yet. He may be looking at charges that will make look Manafort look lucky.
    Strzok was the guy who told Comey to make the speech that killed Hillary's shot. He was doing his job even though he could see trump is a joke. When Mueller heard aboit the texts, he took him off his team. There is nothing to see here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Rune (08-17-2018)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

I don’t know lol.

But I’ll make excuses for him and say he’s still gathering information from Horowitz. It’s plausible, since Horowitz hasn’t finished yet.
    agree.. we don't know. But this is the one shot we got to stop this from ever happening again,
    Once again the Worthless Sessions plays a weak hand

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Strzok is on record promising to ‘stop Trump’—amongst some other troublesome statements.

Some of us think that’s a problem. It warrants more than a congressional hearing.
    A hearing you clearly didn't see.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    agree.. we don't know. But this is the one shot we got to stop this from ever happening again,
    Once again the Worthless Sessions plays a weak hand
    you will never stop anything you impotent fool.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.