Thread: It looks like King Never Trumper was part of conspiracy to take down President Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default It looks like King Never Trumper was part of conspiracy to take down President Trump

https://amgreatness.com/2018/08/16/t...to-fusion-gps/

It has been a rough couple of years for little Billy Kristol. He doesn't really have a power base anymore to wield his neocon fantasies so he runs around trying to damage President Trump. That is fine that Kristol is in opposition to President Trump's policies. That is politics.

However, it appears that Billy may have been involved with Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier

Here are some glaring "coincidences". And you know what I think about coincidences in politics

July 24, 2016 Kristol posted this in the Weekly Standard

https://www.weeklystandard.com/willi...l/putins-party

Ironically the talking points Bill Kristol used in his OpEd were also making the round among other media outlets and the FBI via Glenn Simpson. What is even more striking is that Bill Kristol calls out Carter Page and Paul Manafort in his OpEd and then seven days later on July 31, 2016 our friend Peter Strzok opened the investigation into Carter Page and Paul Manafort.

Another fun fact is that one of the democrat party's favorite arguments regarding Fusion GPS and the Steele "pee pee" Dossier is that it was "launched" by the GOP. Ironically enough the individual who runs the Free Beacon Matthew Continetti is Bill Bristols son-in-law (the swamp runs deep).

We are expected to believe that Bill Kristol’s son-in-law paid Fusion throughout the 2016 presidential campaign cycle but Simpson doesn’t pitch one dossier-related story to either one? Kristol just comes up with the very same flimsy talking points that Simpson and Steele are peddling—at the exact same time—and it’s pure coincidence? Kristol just happens to call for an investigation one week before the FBI takes the outrageous and unprecedented step of probing private citizens working on an opposing presidential campaign? Kristol and Robby Mook just strangely regurgitate the identical Trump-Russia plotline—on the same morning?

Not that I really needed anymore reason, but the Bill Kristol types are dead to me. They should just switch parties at this point

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-18-2018), MAGA MAN (08-17-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Good observation, Comrade.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Good observation, Comrade.
    I can't help shake the feeling that this is all going to blow very shortly. Bruce and Nellie Ohr are at the center of all of this and they are being protected.

I wonder if the Strzok/Page texts were meant to be a distraction from the real culprits

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I can't help shake the feeling that this is all going to blow very shortly. Bruce and Nellie Ohr are at the center of all of this and they are being protected.

I wonder if the Strzok/Page texts were meant to be a distraction from the real culprits
    Layers upon layers, Comrade?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    https://amgreatness.com/2018/08/16/t...to-fusion-gps/

It has been a rough couple of years for little Billy Kristol. He doesn't really have a power base anymore to wield his neocon fantasies so he runs around trying to damage President Trump. That is fine that Kristol is in opposition to President Trump's policies. That is politics.

However, it appears that Billy may have been involved with Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier

Here are some glaring "coincidences". And you know what I think about coincidences in politics

July 24, 2016 Kristol posted this in the Weekly Standard

https://www.weeklystandard.com/willi...l/putins-party

Ironically the talking points Bill Kristol used in his OpEd were also making the round among other media outlets and the FBI via Glenn Simpson. What is even more striking is that Bill Kristol calls out Carter Page and Paul Manafort in his OpEd and then seven days later on July 31, 2016 our friend Peter Strzok opened the investigation into Carter Page and Paul Manafort.

Another fun fact is that one of the democrat party's favorite arguments regarding Fusion GPS and the Steele "pee pee" Dossier is that it was "launched" by the GOP. Ironically enough the individual who runs the Free Beacon Matthew Continetti is Bill Bristols son-in-law (the swamp runs deep).

We are expected to believe that Bill Kristol’s son-in-law paid Fusion throughout the 2016 presidential campaign cycle but Simpson doesn’t pitch one dossier-related story to either one? Kristol just comes up with the very same flimsy talking points that Simpson and Steele are peddling—at the exact same time—and it’s pure coincidence? Kristol just happens to call for an investigation one week before the FBI takes the outrageous and unprecedented step of probing private citizens working on an opposing presidential campaign? Kristol and Robby Mook just strangely regurgitate the identical Trump-Russia plotline—on the same morning?

Not that I really needed anymore reason, but the Bill Kristol types are dead to me. They should just switch parties at this point
    bill kristol is the worst. the real question though is, why is he so butthurt and salty over trump? what's his angle? I think he wants to nation build or bomb russia and now feels he can't.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    bill kristol is the worst. the real question though is, why is he so butthurt and salty over trump? what's his angle? I think he wants to nation build or bomb russia and now feels he can't.
    I think Kristol is butthurt for two reasons

1) He is a globalist at heart and a neocons neocon. He is really a liberal who likes interventionist policies. Trump is opposed to the neocon policies of the Bush administration. To tell the truth, I like many others have grown weary of American being the worlds policeman. F em.

2) And I think this is the most important part. Kristol wields no power in DC and power or perceived power is what it is all about with these swamp dwellers. Kristol served in the Bush 41 administration and even though he didn't serve in 43s Presidency, he had their ear. He felt like he could influence foreign policy. Now he can't.

I guess there is the chance that he could be viscerally opposed to everything Trump stands for, but I don't buy it. From a policy perspective, I have shown that Trump has been the most conservative President since Reagan.

Those that oppose Trump and believe that he has his supporters under a spell don't get it and never will get it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (08-19-2018)