Thread: OMG, Trump Called Omarosa A Dog

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    The way the blacks blame everything on the white majority everywhere else. Racist oppressors!!!!
    This has dumbed you down, hmmmmm. I don’t see how there would be a correlation.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This has dumbed you down, hmmmmm. I don’t see how there would be a correlation.
    That is because it is causation. You must have gone to a black school too. Did your trig teacher make it hard to learn because she kept mispronouncing words that end in A? I probably would have had a chance in life if it hadn't been for her.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is because it is causation. You must have gone to a black school too. Did your trig teacher make it hard to learn because she kept mispronouncing words that end in A? I probably would have had a chance in life if it hadn't been for her.
    I seriously doubt it. People who blame others for their lack of success were behind before they ever try to get ahead. Successful people over these very small bumps in the road.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I seriously doubt it. People who blame others for their lack of success were behind before they ever try to get ahead. Successful people over these very small bumps in the road.
    So racism has no impact on its victims? Sexism has no impact on its victims? Got a source for that? It isn't that I think you are intentionally fibbing so much as just the product of a unionized educational system.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Way to go Omarosa ... now be a Bitch
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    OMG, The left is at it again, Trump called his black female aid Omarosa that was fired a “dog.” The left as usual has their hair on fire and is screaming “RACIST” again.

Dictionary.com says the word racist is a noun defined as a belief that one particular race of humans is superior to another race of humans, or one or more races are inferior to one or more particular race or races of humans.

As we should plainly see Trump’s accusation is in no way a racist remark. Dogs are not humans. As a matter of fact I argue that Trump actually complemented Omarosa. Dogs are America’s favored animal pet and are highly though of by most humans. Therefore I have to argue that Trump has insulted dogs, since Omarosa has proven herself to be a backstabbing bitch.
    This is not racist in the least...….A female dog is a what? A Bitch....a bitch is a bitch regardless of the coat she is wearing. That's the problem with the left....they have been conditioned/programed to the race baiting and the dog whistles the media uses to keep a wedge planted firmly between those they need to be segregated in order to maintain political power. Mr. Trump is a breath of fresh air......he could care less about THEIR RULES and political correctness, he simply speaks in terms that every AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN uses and understands that presents no ambiguity whatsoever. He speaks what is on his mind so there is no mistaking what he just said or what those words actually meant. The left must learn a hard lesson.....even speech they might self define as hate is protected under the 1st amendment.

If the damn POTUS does not have the right to speak in clear unambiguous words...WHO DOES? That is the point, the media attempts to control who speaks and who does not have a right to speak because it does not agree with their agenda. The days of political correctness and its ability to silence any citizens right to address grievances and speak about it in public is over.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-17-2018 at 09:35 AM.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So racism has no impact on its victims? Sexism has no impact on its victims? Got a source for that? It isn't that I think you are intentionally fibbing so much as just the product of a unionized educational system.
    I didn’t see you give an example of racism or sexism, you talked about a teacher with a speech impediment.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn’t see you give an example of racism or sexism, you talked about a teacher with a speech impediment.
    You stated:

People who blame others for their lack of success were behind before they ever try to get ahead.
    Clearly you are a racist with misogyny issues with your blame the victims attitude. I mean I am not surprised by that so much as you have admitted it.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You stated:

Clearly you are a racist with misogyny issues with your blame the victims attitude. I mean I am not surprised by that so much as you have admitted it.
    I don’t see where you were a victim. How was I being a racist or a mysogynist?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The problem is Trump is the president calling a former staff person a dog. That is not presidential. Trump is low-level teenager who insults instead of educates. Trump wallows in the mud and twitter instead of doing his job at an intelligent and mature level. This is undignified and cheapens the presidency.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don’t see where you were a victim. How was I being a racist or a mysogynist?
    Of course you don't. Is your swastika tattoo visible to the public or do you hide it so only your brotherhood knows the real you?

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The problem is Trump is the president calling a former staff person a dog. That is not presidential. Trump is low-level teenager who insults instead of educates. Trump wallows in the mud and twitter instead of doing his job at an intelligent and mature level. This is undignified and cheapens the presidency.
    Who gets to define what is and what is not presidential....YOU or the folks who placed this ATYPICAL person into power for the exact reason that he is not your TYPICAL POLITICIAN? Its refreshing to have a POTUS that is unfettered by those who wish to silence speech they do not agree with. Go get'em Mr. President.....you have earned that title by doing exactly what you promised to do while campaigning for the trust bestowed upon you. To hell with the left and the PC crowd. Give'em hell.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Who gets to define what is and what is not presidential....YOU or the folks who placed this ATYPICAL person into power for the exact reason that he is not your TYPICAL POLITICIAN? Its refreshing to have a POTUS that is unfettered by those who wish to silence speech they do not agree with. Go get'em Mr. President.....you have earned that title by doing exactly what you promised to do while campaigning for the trust bestowed upon you. To hell with the left and the PC crowd. Give'em hell.
    How about our entire history of presidents? that ring a bell. Trump is an embarrassment. You are happy he called Omarosa a dog? Says a lot about you too, and it isn't good. If you are honest, you will admit trump said in his rallies that he can be and would be presidential. Or are you igoring that too?
    Last edited by Nordberg; 08-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How about our entire history of presidents? that ring a bell. Trump is an embarrassment. You are happy he called Omarosa a dog? Says a lot about you too, and it isn't good. If you are honest, you will admit trump said in his rallies that he can be and would be presidential. Or are you igoring that too?
    The entire history? Is WAY BACK in the 90s to far to remember? Hint: Blow Job, Oval Office, Congressional Impreachment

How about our entire history of Presidents? You mean the history of Jackson being "presidential" by engaging in the act of marrying a person that was already married? Was it "presidential" when BJ BILL committed adultery in the oval office? Was it being "Presidential" when Cleveland sired a Bastard? Was it "presidential" when Nixon was impeached for recording (taping) private conversations.....so it must be "Presidential" when Mr. Trump calls out this Dog/Bitch for engaging in the same tactics that the press used to force Nixon out of office? It must have been real presidential when Wilson enacted Jim Crow at the federal level and held a private screening of Birth of a Nation?

So you don't think it is presidential to accuse someone that tapped private WHITE HOUSE conversations in the "situation" room...…. to her face in public view? As I said.....it would be "un-presidential" to allow this "Sidious" act to go without punishment. What? Trump is racist because this DOG/BITCH has black fur? Bitches come in all shapes, races, colors..and attitudes. Finally a president with nads that does not allow sheeple such as you to define him.....his actions say more than his words ever could.

I especially enjoy the fact that Mr. Trumps approval ratings among Black have climbed to over 36% (up 5% in the last week alone).....after this Dog/bitch came out with this last chance grasp at her 15. L minutes of fame. The real bell weather indicator of who is more believable....Looks like the black folk in this nation are "walking away" and distancing themselves from these SJW idiots. http://www.chicago.suntimes.com/news...proval-rating/

FYI: The constant of these same black folks with the dems using them as a voting base for their party at a 95% clip.....are long gone.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-17-2018 at 07:55 PM.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    The entire history? Is WAY BACK in the 90s to far to remember? Hint: Blow Job, Oval Office, Congressional Impreachment

How about our entire history of Presidents? You mean the history of Jackson being "presidential" by engaging in the act of marrying a person that was already married? Was it "presidential" when BJ BILL committed adultery in the oval office? Was it being "Presidential" when Cleveland sired a Bastard? Was it "presidential" when Nixon was impeached for recording (taping) private conversations.....so it must be "Presidential" when Mr. Trump calls out this Dog/Bitch for engaging in the same tactics that the press used to force Nixon out of office? It must have been real presidential when Wilson enacted Jim Crow at the federal level and held a private screening of Birth of a Nation?

So you don't think it is presidential to accuse someone that tapped private WHITE HOUSE conversations in the "situation" room...…. to her face in public view? As I said.....it would be "un-presidential" to allow this "Sidious" act to go without punishment. What? Trump is racists because this DOG/BITCH has black fur? Bitches come in all shapes, races, colors..and attitudes. Finally a president with nads that does not allow sheeple such as you to define him.....his actions say more than his words ever could.

I especially enjoy the fact that Mr. Trumps approval ratings among Black have climbed to over 36% (up 5% in the last week alone).....after this Dog/bitch came out with this last chance grasp at her 15. L minutes of fame. The real bell weather indicator of who is more believable....Looks like the black folk in this nation are "walking away" and distancing themselves from these SJW idiots. http://www.chicago.suntimes.com/news...proval-rating/

FYI: The constant of these same black folks with the dems using them as a voting base for their party at a 95% clip.....are long gone.
    You do know that Bill was creamed by left and right for that. You give Trump a pass. can you understand how different that is? Presidenets do not make remarks about on going trials. Do you know who does that? The presidency, even the one Trump has, is powerful and his word can move people. They know better than to comment. It isn't done..Well now it is.

Don't make up shit about blacks in response to Trump rude and crude actions. He is a pig. and unable to keep himself from acting like a fool.

Trump has degraded the presidency and it will not recover soon.