Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is the #METOO movement for Muslims?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

So far, not a single JPP faux feminista seems willing to type the words #METOO4MUSLIMS.

They seemed more than willing to rush to judgment when allegations were made against Roy Moore and the duly-elected POTUS, didn't they?

I wonder if their evident reluctance to exercise consistent behavior is partisan in nature.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I knew what I meant.

It’s all that matters.
    Is that so, West Virginian?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Neither does Ellis have the advantage of being a powerful Hollywood liberal.
    Or countless number of Congress critters who enjoy the advantage of using our tax dollars to pay for their defense. There are just a lot of predators in our society. The powerful preying on the weak.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-17-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    Or countless number of Congress critters who enjoy the advantage of using our tax dollars to pay for their defense. There are just a lot of predators in our society. The powerful preying on the weak.
    Type the words #METOO4MUSLIMS, imbecile.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Pound Me Too ?

What were they thinking ?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Oops !

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I try to tell people class matters more than race, or even partisan politics—but no one listens to me lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I try to tell people class matters more than race, or even partisan politics—but no one listens to me lol.
    I listen to you, lol.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s complicated, because race may keep you from achieving full status in your class, but I have hope, because a black preacher gave a sermon at a royals wedding.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s complicated, because race may keep you from achieving full status in your class, but I have hope, because a black preacher gave a sermon at a royals wedding.
    Everything else being equal, Colin Kap would fare better in our justice system than a white janitor from Logan county WV.

And we all know it. How does one explain white privilege to the janitor?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Everything else being equal, Colin Kap would fare better in our justice system than a white janitor from Logan county WV. And we all know it. How does one explain white privilege to the janitor?
    Don't fall for her imbecilic diversion tactics, lol.

The topic is the evident reticence of JPP faux feministas to condemn Muslims who assault women.

Where is their hashtag for this woman?

A Dutch city council member committed suicide just hours after posting a video online in which she claimed to have been gang-raped by a group of Muslims.

Willie Dille, a 53-year-old who served in parliament from 2010 to 2012 and later became a city councilor at The Hague, killed herself after she “could no longer bear what had happened to her and the reactions she had had,” Karen Gerbrands told Dutch News.

The video showed Dille pale and thin-looking. She claimed she was told by the attackers to keep quiet in the council debating chamber, amongst other threats she said to have received. The footage ended with her saying she was resigning her council seat, Dutch News reported.

The mayor of The Hague, Pauline Krikke, described Dille in a statement as someone who was “involved and passionate” with politics.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/10/dutch-official-willie-dille-reportedly-commits-suicide-after-posting-video-claiming-muslim-gang-rape-attack.amp.html

No pink pussy hats for her rapists. No marches. No hashtags.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default No hashtag for her - her rapists were Muslims

HER NAME WAS MUELLER, TOO, YET JPP DEMOCRATS SHOWED HER NO LOVE

One of the most heinous of the endless war crimes of the Islamic State has been the systematic rape of thousands of young girls and women – who are sold as sex slaves.

Most of the victims come from the Yazidi religious minority, labeled nonbelievers by the Islamic State. They were captured when the Islamic State invaded northern Iraq last year and wiped out their communities.

But one of the sex slaves was a fresh-faced, blond American, a 25-year-old aid worker who was captured in Syria in August 2013. Kayla Mueller was chained in a room and raped for months by the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, before being killed.

What astonishes me is the paucity of global outrage at the buying and selling of sex slaves – not to mention outrage at the enslavement of Mueller.

American women organized to protest President Trump’s alleged repression of women but not the Islamic State's atrocities. How can this be?

https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article33219963.html

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Faux feministas see injustice everywhere - except when Muslims are the ones doing it

SHE WAS THE SEX SLAVE OF MUSLIMS - AND JPP LIBERALS ARE SILENT - WHY?

A young Yazidi woman who fled to Germany but returned home to northern Iraq says she cannot escape her Islamic State group captor who held her as a sex slave for three months.

Ashwaq Haji, 19, ran into the man in a German supermarket. Traumatized by the encounter, she returned to Iraq the following month.

Like many other women, she was kidnapped by IS when the jihadists seized swathes of Iraq in the summer of 2014.

Thousands of women were killed or sold off as sex slaves.

The teenager was held from August 3 until October 22 of 2014, when she managed to escape from the home of an Iraqi jihadist.

Under a German government program for refugees, Ashwaq, her mother and a younger brother were resettled in 2015 in a town near Stuttgart.

Her refuge in Germany, where she took language lessons, was cut short when a man called out her name in a supermarket and started talking to her in German.

"I told him I didn't know him, and then he started talking to me in Arabic," she said.

"He told me: 'Don't lie, I know very well that you're Ashwaq'," she said, adding that he gave her home address and other details of her life in Germany.

She immediately phoned the local police, who told her to contact a specialized department.

A spokesman for the German federal prosecutor's office told AFP that so far the man's identity could not be confirmed "with certainty".

She is back in northern Iraq with her mother and brother, but living in fear. She wears black in a sign of mourning for five brothers and a sister still missing since their own capture by IS.

https://www.france24.com/en/20180817-yazidi-ex-sex-slave-trapped-both-iraq-german-exile

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Muslims throw acid in women's faces to disfigure them - JPP liberals don't complain

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default He's a Muslim, so no JPP liberal will protest the light sentence he got for rape

A Muslim who formerly worked at Ben Taub Hospital was sentenced to only 10 years' probation after his conviction this week for raping a female patient.

Jurors returned a guilty verdict Thursday for Shafeeq Sheikh in his sexual assault trial.

According to the Harris County District Attorney's office, Sheikh was sentenced only to probation.

https://abc13.com/doctor-given-probation-for-raping-patient-at-ben-taub/3983887/?sf195771686=1