Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Stack-On - Illinois manufacturer moving to Mexico over Trump tariffs

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not the one submitting personal, unverifiable anecdotes into the debate to compensate for the fact that no verifiable data exists to support any of my positions, you are, asshole.

You're the one who can't make an argument on facts so instead you invoke a personal circumstance you know no one will be able to verify.

It's a form of astro-turfing; you pretend to be something you're not to lend your bad argument credibility it doesn't have on the facts. Then you bristle when asked to prove any of the claims you've made about yourself, making your own verification contingent on the actions of someone totally unrelated.

There's nothing I'm doing that is preventing you from verifying any of the claims you make about yourself on these boards. So it seems to be that you're just saying whatever sounds right to you and hinging your entire argument around something you know cannot be verified here, that requires you to dox yourself.

If we met in public, what's to stop me from just outing you here on these boards anyway? Are you going to try to threaten me or something? Do you want to get into an altercation with me? Let me tell you something right now; us meeting face to face will not end well for you. It will be fine for me, but not for you. Because what will happen is that I will document the whole thing; I'll get your license plate #, I'll get your name, I'll get your picture, then it's just a few easy clicks in a background check, and your entire personal history will be splashed across this board, across Twitter, across Facebook, and across your community.

So challenging me to meeting in public will only end badly for you, with your personal information splashed across the internet for everyone to see.
    If you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, what's stopping you? You sound like someone that claims to know the PowerBall numbers yet refuses to buy a $2 ticket.
    Last edited by CFM; 08-16-2018 at 08:43 AM.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Well because that's management's job, see? Only the workers have any responsibility in America. The aristocracy has no responsibility to society at large.

Capital never wants to pay for revenue generational labor. Race your way to the bottom and watch. They simply moved the jobs to a more exploitable labor force. Same as it ever was, utterly bipartisan, and in direct contrast to what Don blathers on about. But you know all that, you just can't face it.

The use of implementing a tariff is directly connected to the desire to force our trade partners to the bargaining table. That is contrasted to past administrations (Bush the younger and Obama) who failed to do anything. The aristocracy? lame. Capitalism offers the best possible pathway for an individual to gain wealth. leveraging what people already do, consume, against creating what they consume, labor- is the natural course of living. Regulating that activity against corruption is a given, but government should never be picking winners and losers (crony capitalism) which Obama most certainly tried to do, and what many of our congress critters do with their lobbyists.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J Craft For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-16-2018)

4. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I've offered a way to prove it and not give you an excuse to ignore the truth. Why are you so scared to look a man in the eye? You should be.
    They only way you can prove it is to dox yourself.

And besides, you just said in another post you've had your insurance plan for years now already.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They only way you can prove it is to dox yourself.

And besides, you just said in another post you've had your insurance plan for years now already.
    That's not the only way but you've indicated you had everything to win and nothing to lose indicating it wouldn't end well for me. What's stopping you other than fear?

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

On, so what might happen is enough for you, huh? When it doesn't, you ignore they didn't and provide it to them anyway?
    So you don't think children, the elderly, the disabled, or veterans shouldn't have health care?

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never said it was. If you claim I did, you're not only a fucking coward but a liar.
    OK, so then why are you screeching about Obamacare cancelling plans?

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, you want me to pay more so someone paying less gets the same. No thanks.
    But you're not paying more. You're paying less because you don't have to pay premiums, copays, deductibles, etc.

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, what's stopping you? You sound like someone that claims to know the PowerBall numbers yet refuses to buy a $2 ticket.
    Because I'm a nice person who doesn't want to push you over the edge and have you shoot up a crowd.

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you don't think children, the elderly, the disabled, or veterans shouldn't have health care?
    Those for which I'm responsible do. Since you seem to think you have a responsibility to those that don't have it, it's on you to personally fund it. For someone reason you believe it's your place to claim I should fund what you support.

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's not the only way but you've indicated you had everything to win and nothing to lose indicating it wouldn't end well for me. What's stopping you other than fear?
    So there's another way for you to verify your wild claims about yourself? What way is that?

Remember, even if we met in public, there's nothing stopping me from doxxing you anyway. So I don't understand why you insist on taking the path of most resistance.

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those for which I'm responsible do.
    You realize that when you pay an insurance premium, you're paying for people who may have paid less in premiums than you.

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since you seem to think you have a responsibility to those that don't have it, it's on you to personally fund it.
    This is what a sociopath would say.

You need mental health counseling. You're a disturbed person.

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For someone reason you believe it's your place to claim I should fund what you support.
    You already fund it with your premiums, dingleberry.

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Probably!?

Did you read the article? Doesn't seem like it.
    Go flap your limp wrists elsewhere. Seriously, you are dumb as a rock.

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Go flap your limp wrists elsewhere. Seriously, you are dumb as a rock.
    What a fucking loser.