Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Denny's apologizes after gang of 25 blacks refused service . Compare to alex jones

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Lung-Li-Chiao View Post
    I'd say you're a disgrace to humanity, but I think your level goes lower, and disgraces guinea pigs.
    Why are you so scared of me?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What does Alex have to do with 25 blacks being refused service?
    Alex has been refused service by facebook on grounds that "we don't like you." THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    I don't think it's accurate to say that Jones could be refused service by Facebook for any reason an no one would demand an apology. There are all sorts of reasons Facebook could cite for excluding someone that would have people demanding an apology. For example, if Facebook said they booted Jones because he set up a charity to assist with college payments for children of slain veterans, there would be outrage. But, instead, Facebook objected to Jones's hate-speech and serial libel.
    Fine. But then businesses should be allowed to refuse service to gangs of black thugs that they fear will trash the store. THINK

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
    So when you make up your own racist reality...all black folks are criminals?
    Strictly speaking we are all criminals but blacks are certainly more criminal than whites or asians. Of course with the documented low IQ of blacks it's tough to make honest money.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,305 Times in 10,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Alex has been refused service by facebook on grounds that "we don't like you." THINK
    "THINK"

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

You're an avatar on the internet. You don't know me, I don't know you. How do you confront an avatar, besides the verbal lashing I already give your Sandy Hook denying ass? You want to come to Connecticut? I don't think that stuff would fly that well up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourdeaux Nights For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (08-14-2018)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one wants to get any on them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (08-14-2018)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Strictly speaking we are all criminals but blacks are certainly more criminal than whites or asians. Of course with the documented low IQ of blacks it's tough to make honest money.
    Isn't it odd how racist most (if not all) of the Trump supporters are on this site?

ANd I've been on other sites...not much different there..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lesh For This Post:

Oneuli (08-15-2018)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Fine. But then businesses should be allowed to refuse service to gangs of black thugs that they fear will trash the store. THINK
    Do you recognize the difference between refusing service to someone who has been actively "trashing the store," like Jones, who has a long and ongoing track record of dishonest and hateful use of those media, and refusing service to people who you are merely afraid might trash the store, based on their race?

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    GANG OF 25 BLACKS
    That's how they operate. Their mantra is "Two or more on one is nigger fun".

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If what you're trying to say is that blacks in this country, as a group, have a higher rate of crime commission than whites or Asians as groups, that's probably true (leaving open the reason for why that might be). But it's critical to remember that what is a true statement about a group does not necessarily apply to any given member of the group. For example, as a group people in red states commit crimes at significantly higher rates than people in blue states, as a group, do. Residents of the US, as a group, commit violent crimes at significantly higher rates than Western Europeans, as a group. Christians, as a group, appear to commit crimes at a higher rate than Muslims and Buddhists, as groups (judging by national rates in countries with those predominant groups). Those are all fair points to make, and could be valuable for digging into what drives crime rates. But it would be a mistake to jump from that to acting like if someone is a Red State Christian, he must be a criminal.

The same analysis holds true for IQ (again leaving open the reason for why those changes exist). Although, on average, blacks have lower IQs than whites and whites lower than Asians, the variation within each group is vastly greater than the variation between groups, so it means very little at the individual level. Likewise, judging by NAEP scores, people who live in liberal areas like New England tend to have higher IQs than people who live in conservative areas like the Deep South. But, again, you can't conclude that, because of that, a given Southerner has a low IQ.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Isn't it odd how racist most (if not all) of the Trump supporters are on this site?

There are non-racist conservatives, but they were alienated from Trump quite some time ago. Even Paul Ryan, who is a piece of work in his own right, had to admit Trump was engaging in "textbook racism." It would be surprising to find many non-racists left supporting Trump, after all this time.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Lung-Li-Chiao View Post
    You're an avatar on the internet. You don't know me, I don't know you. How do you confront an avatar, besides the verbal lashing I already give your Sandy Hook denying ass? You want to come to Connecticut? I don't think that stuff would fly that well up here.
    I gave you the FBI link and you still refuse to explain it. Why does the FBI itself say sandy was a hoax.?

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's you libs that are the racist since you support affirmative action and want jobs handed out based on skin color. Show us one trump supporter who wants that.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    The same analysis holds true for IQ (again leaving open the reason for why those changes exist). Although, on average, blacks have lower IQs than whites and whites lower than Asians, the variation within each group is vastly greater than the variation between groups, so it means very little at the individual level. .
    Well of course that's true you moron. Everyone agrees there are some smart blacks just like there are people 8 feet tall. But on average blacks are dumber than everyone else and that's why affirmative action must end. Black failure is due to black inferiority. THINK