1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello blackascoal,

Hmmm.

Trump denies the existence of the tape, but doesn't deny that he said those hateful things.

Hmmm.
    Even Sarah Huckabee couldn't deny it like she usually denies every crazy thing he does.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth View Post
    demographics can mean far more than just race. nationality, income status, age, religion, culture.

if you ask america if we should ban all mexicans you may get an answer trending no

if the question is should america ban all poor retarded mexicans, I bet your answer might be different.

you are fake news.
    Yeah - I'm sure that's what she was talking about.

You're a spinner now. Nothing more.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-14-2018)

4. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You mean like Michael Cohen?
    Funny you should mention him, faux feminista. He says "Dog" is lying.

5. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Even Sarah Huckabee couldn't deny it like she usually denies every crazy thing he does.
    She sure hemmed and hawed today, didn't she?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (08-15-2018)

7. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh yeah!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    She can only state what she and everyone knows at the moment. At this moment there are accusations. When there is evidence, we can say "yup...he said it".
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Yeah - I'm sure that's what she was talking about.

You're a spinner now. Nothing more.
    liberals are incapable of not seeing race in everything. you are post modernists and you want to deconstruct language and use it as a weapon and to silence people from expressing ideas. case in point, call a person a dog - it's racist. no doubt this is beyond comprehension to you, but sometimes people actually mean what they say. Sometimes when people say... damn america was awesome before we started getting a bunch of poor welfare takers coming in, that that's all they mean. You could say that's still mean or classist, but there isn't anything racist in that statement.

I think a lot of you live in your ivory towers and you are cucks and feel white guilt, or secretly clutch your purses when you walk down the street, or lock your doors when a black guy walks by, so you make up for it by projecting. just like you think black people are too dumb or stupid to have an ID. or need extra points to get into college. liberals are racist as fuck. it's classic psych 101.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

10. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

liberals are incapable of not seeing race in everything. you are post modernists and you want to deconstruct language and use it as a weapon and to silence people from expressing ideas. case in point, call a person a dog - it's racist. no doubt this is beyond comprehension to you, but sometimes people actually mean what they say. Sometimes when people say... damn america was awesome before we started getting a bunch of poor welfare takers coming in, that that's all they mean. You could say that's still mean or classist, but there isn't anything racist in that statement.

I think a lot of you live in your ivory towers and you are cucks and feel white guilt, or secretly clutch your purses when you walk down the street, or lock your doors when a black guy walks by, so you make up for it by projecting. just like you think black people are too dumb or stupid to have an ID. or need extra points to get into college. liberals are racist as fuck. it's classic psych 101.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

sacred would imply some divine right, and god doesn't exist. I agree that some institutions can be useful, but that's just my selfish opinion. of course I am willing to use the word sacred for things I care about, but in reality everything, including our institutions, are pretty meaningless.
    God does exist. Go read the Declaration of Independence.

12. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

I am the farthest thing from a race baiter. I have called out race baiting wherever & whenever it exists. I just had a huge debate w/ some folks about the stupid "dog" thing w/ Omarosa, which I think is typically boorish but NOT racist. I said the other day on this board - again - that I do not think Trump himself is a racist.

But give me a friggin' break. For starters, Ingraham's words were loaded w/ all of the usual white supremacist code - and surprise! White supremacists loved it. Beyond that, Trump is a genius at understanding his crowd (something I think you agree w/ me on) - and he knows exactly what he's doing w/ all of the language he throws out there. From the 1st moment he descended that escalator...so much of that campaign was about fear of 2043. Always has been.

You're in complete denial if you don't think that's a significant portion of his base. Even Trump gets that.

13. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irthriuth
    sacred would imply some divine right, and god doesn't exist. I agree that some institutions can be useful, but that's just my selfish opinion. of course I am willing to use the word sacred for things I care about, but in reality everything, including our institutions, are pretty meaningless.

"God does exist. Go read the Declaration of Independence." T #279
    a) Interesting exchange.

b) Good advice T #279. You should heed it.

I did a character string search of the entire TJ/DOI and found only one hit for the character string god.
    "Laws of Nature and of Nature's God" TJ/DOI
    Jefferson was careful to qualify the term.

"God" by global convention, is supernatural.

BUT !!

Jefferson stipulated in his one use of the word "god", as quote: "Nature's God".

God cannot be both natural, and supernatural at the same time. Jefferson stipulated "Nature's God".

So it is not merely unwise, but ignorant and factually false to assert that:
    "God does exist." T #279
    based upon assertion of authority, from that one source.
    Anyone that's studied Thomas Jefferson should understand, Jefferson was no theological push-over.
    "In the fevered state of our country, no good can ever result from any attempt to set one of these fiery zealots to rights, either in fact or principle. They are determined as to the facts they will believe, and the opinions on which they will act. Get by them, therefore, as you would by an angry bull; it is not for a man of sense to dispute the road with such an animal."
    Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), U.S. president. Letter, 24 Nov. 1808, to his grandson, Thomas Jefferson Randolph
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

14. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    God does exist. Go read the Declaration of Independence.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

15. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I am the farthest thing from a race baiter. I have called out race baiting wherever & whenever it exists. I just had a huge debate w/ some folks about the stupid "dog" thing w/ Omarosa, which I think is typically boorish but NOT racist. I said the other day on this board - again - that I do not think Trump himself is a racist.

But give me a friggin' break. For starters, Ingraham's words were loaded w/ all of the usual white supremacist code - and surprise! White supremacists loved it. Beyond that, Trump is a genius at understanding his crowd (something I think you agree w/ me on) - and he knows exactly what he's doing w/ all of the language he throws out there. From the 1st moment he descended that escalator...so much of that campaign was about fear of 2043. Always has been.

You're in complete denial if you don't think that's a significant portion of his base. Even Trump gets that.
    Don is the quintessential race bait masturbator

16. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Marxism is funny.
    Nothing's funnier than your God exists because some constitution said so.