Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I seen this coming a Mile away: Trump slurs Omarosa as 'that dog'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    All I say is use it FACE-2-FACE ... Game?
    huh?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

I'll bet anything Trump doesn't have the Balls to ever say anything to anyone's face, let alone Omarosa ... he's a Pussy and we all got to see that in person on national TV in front of The Russian Leader.
    He should have just "whispered in Putin's ear on a hot mike....I will be more flexible after the election..." Talk about sucking someone off in public. Sounds kind'a QUEER to me. We all know that Trump is not a queer....just ask STORMY.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-14-2018)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who agrees with me that "dog" was a substitute for a different word that he really wanted to use?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

blackascoal (08-14-2018), christiefan915 (08-14-2018), PoliTalker (08-14-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018), TTQ64 (08-14-2018), ZappasGuitar (08-14-2018)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Who agrees with me that "dog" was a substitute for a different word that he really wanted to use?
    dog works for me, but you can't blame people for what they don't say - not even the PC crowd is that good

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-14-2018), Truth Detector (08-14-2018)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The fascist "thought police" are at it again. Clairvoyant much.....do you get paid to read the thoughts of people? Do you have a progressive crystal ball....or do you just innately KNOW EVERYTHING?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-14-2018)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Omarosa Releases Tape Of Trump Campaign Aides Discussing Alleged N-Word Video

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Tuesday revealed what she said was a secret recording of several of President Donald Trump’s campaign aides discussing how to handle potential fallout if an alleged video of Trump using a racial slur surfaced.

Manigault Newman, promoting her new book Unhinged, released the tape to CBS News. She identified the three Trump campaign aides as Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for the campaign; Lynne Patton, an assistant to Trump’s son Eric; and Jason Miller, chief spokesman for the campaign.

″I am trying to find out at least what context it was used in to help us maybe try to figure out a way to spin it,” Pierson can be heard saying in the recording of the 2016 conversation.

Pierson told Fox News on Sunday that Manigault Newman was the first member of the Trump campaign to discuss a so-called “Apprentice” tape of Trump allegedly using a slur on the set of the reality show he starred in. Pierson said neither Miller nor Patton have any “idea what she’s talking about.”

Manigault Newman said she did not personally hear the recording of Trump using the slur until after she finished writing Unhinged.

“I had an opportunity to fly out to California, and the person allowed me to hear it,” she told CBS News. “Had I heard it while working in the White House, I would have left immediately.”

This is the third secret recording Managault Newman has released in the days ahead of her book’s Tuesday publication. On Sunday, she released a tape of White House chief of staff John Kelly firing her, and on Monday she disclosed a recording of a phone call with Trump appearing to be surprised she had been fired.

HuffPost reported Monday that Manigault Newman told at least three of Trump’s aides that former “Apprentice” contestant Troy McClain played a tape for her in the White House in which the president is heard using the racial slur on the show’s set.

Manigault Newman told one staffer that the recording was the reason she left her job as director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison, sources said. McClain denied he played a tape for her.

Trump has vigorously denied the existence of any such recording. He said on Twitter Monday that “The Apprentice” producer Mark Burnett had called him to say there were “NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa.”

When asked by CBS’ Gayle King why she secretly recorded the conversation with Trump’s campaign aides, Manigault Newman responded: “Because the truth matters.”
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ae32af9b774d

Trump aides discuss the tape at link ..

Let's see .. can you blame people fo what they DO say?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-14-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Trump won't win any votes by slurring dogs by comparing them to Thang

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Jarod (08-14-2018), Truth Detector (08-14-2018)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello blackascoal,

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Omarosa Releases Tape Of Trump Campaign Aides Discussing Alleged N-Word Video

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Tuesday revealed what she said was a secret recording of several of President Donald Trump’s campaign aides discussing how to handle potential fallout if an alleged video of Trump using a racial slur surfaced.

Manigault Newman, promoting her new book Unhinged, released the tape to CBS News. She identified the three Trump campaign aides as Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for the campaign; Lynne Patton, an assistant to Trump’s son Eric; and Jason Miller, chief spokesman for the campaign.

″I am trying to find out at least what context it was used in to help us maybe try to figure out a way to spin it,” Pierson can be heard saying in the recording of the 2016 conversation.

Pierson told Fox News on Sunday that Manigault Newman was the first member of the Trump campaign to discuss a so-called “Apprentice” tape of Trump allegedly using a slur on the set of the reality show he starred in. Pierson said neither Miller nor Patton have any “idea what she’s talking about.”

Manigault Newman said she did not personally hear the recording of Trump using the slur until after she finished writing Unhinged.

“I had an opportunity to fly out to California, and the person allowed me to hear it,” she told CBS News. “Had I heard it while working in the White House, I would have left immediately.”

This is the third secret recording Managault Newman has released in the days ahead of her book’s Tuesday publication. On Sunday, she released a tape of White House chief of staff John Kelly firing her, and on Monday she disclosed a recording of a phone call with Trump appearing to be surprised she had been fired.

HuffPost reported Monday that Manigault Newman told at least three of Trump’s aides that former “Apprentice” contestant Troy McClain played a tape for her in the White House in which the president is heard using the racial slur on the show’s set.

Manigault Newman told one staffer that the recording was the reason she left her job as director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison, sources said. McClain denied he played a tape for her.

Trump has vigorously denied the existence of any such recording. He said on Twitter Monday that “The Apprentice” producer Mark Burnett had called him to say there were “NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa.”

When asked by CBS’ Gayle King why she secretly recorded the conversation with Trump’s campaign aides, Manigault Newman responded: “Because the truth matters.”
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ae32af9b774d

Trump aides discuss the tape at link ..

Let's see .. can you blame people fo what they DO say?
    Hmmm.

Trump denies the existence of the tape, but doesn't deny that he said those hateful things.

Hmmm.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

blackascoal (08-14-2018), christiefan915 (08-14-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

He hired her.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

TTQ64 (08-14-2018)

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello blackascoal,

Hmmm.

Trump denies the existence of the tape, but doesn't deny that he said those hateful things.

Hmmm.
    Hello to you good brother.

Trump won't deny it because he knows that tape may well get out.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    The outcry would be HUGE if a white man who worked in the Obama WH went out of his way broke rules to tape Obama in hopes of getting something on him!
    The poor downtrodden American white male, if only his founders hadn't been so lazy and done their own labor.

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"What if Obama did something as bad as Trump!! "

Bahahahahhaha

Volsrock is a clown

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-14-2018)

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello blackascoal,

Hmmm.

Hmmm.
    Who is gonna believe, your lying ears or Don?

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Trump slurs Omarosa as 'that dog' in latest attack on former White House aide

President Donald Trump compared former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman to an animal in his ongoing feud with the reality TV star.

Trump’s three-time “Apprentice” castmate has been releasing secret White House recordings as she promotes her new tell-all book, and the president has been attacking Manigault’s intelligence and credentials.

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” Trump tweeted. “Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/tru...e-houser-aide/

... the only thing left to say to just come out and say what he really wants to say ... and that is NIGGER ... I give it 6 months ... tops
    “What he really wants to say...”

And everyone else knows you just needed an excuse to use that word again.

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Hello to you good brother.

Trump won't deny it because he knows that tape may well get out.
    Why would being caught in yet another lie give him pause, especially when his base would applaud the language. CFM apparently thinks it's in the constitution.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-14-2018)