Thread: Would Republicans have voted for Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Would Republicans have voted for Trump

if they knew then how crappy this presidency is?

I can't imagine they would. Most of them would probably have voted for Hillary Clinton.

Whether it is being Kim or Putin's personal fluffer, or the nonstop scandal, infidelity, convictions, turnover,
    the lack of his signature pledge to build a giant wall of despair, to endless psychotic tweets, or the failure
    to end or win in Afghanistan, a trade war on all fronts at once, a new war in Syria.

What's he done? He has said someplace around the globe is a capitol and named a judge, something
    any R potus would have done too. Has he drained anything? Nope. He has increased the viscosity of the quagmire 500 milipascals/second.
    We are now the most disrespected country in the world and they think our leader is a god damned joke.
    Nobody knows what US policy is on any issues because Dump has no policy understanding.
    Jobs? Where are the jobs? Where is my shiny new airport made of diamonds? I am so tired of all this losing.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

evince (08-13-2018), kudzu (08-14-2018), signalmankenneth (08-13-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday. He's doing everything he promised, and the dark days from '08 - 16 have ended!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

J Craft (08-14-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stargazer
    Another stable genius

This message is hidden because Stargazer is on your ignore list.

OK another republican registered an ex post facto vote for Hillary.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

kudzu (08-14-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

I can't imagine they would. Most of them would probably have voted for Hillary Clinton.

Whether is it being Kim or Putin's personal fluffer, or the nonstop scandal, infidelity, convictions, turnover,
    the lack of his signature pledge to build a giant wall of despair, to endless psychotic tweets, or the failure
    to end or win in Afghanistan, a trade war on all fronts at once, a new war in Syria.

What's he done? He has said someplace around the globe is a capitol and named a judge, something
    any R potus would have done too. Has he drained anything? Nope. He has increased the viscosity of the quagmire 500 milipascals/second.
    We are now the most disrespected country in the world and they think our leader is a god damned joke.
    Nobody knows what US policy is on any issues because Dump has no policy understanding.
    Jobs? Where are the jobs? Where is my shiny new airport made of diamonds? I am so tired of all this losing.
    They had no choice. They would still vote for Trump today.

They are cornered into the Republican Party, and for them, it's Custer's Last Stand.

The horrors of diversity and change has them scared out of their minds.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

evince (08-13-2018), kudzu (08-14-2018), Leonthecat (08-13-2018), Lesh (08-13-2018), Micawber (08-13-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-14-2018)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Whether it is being Kim or Putin's personal fluffer, or the nonstop scandal, infidelity, convictions, turnover,

Your greatest problem is the number of registered DEMOCRATS that voted for Mr. Trump not the Republicans.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

They want those right wing judges and they HATE Dems.

Yea..most of them would

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lesh For This Post:

evince (08-13-2018)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Every day of the week and twice on Sunday. He's doing everything he promised, and the dark days from '08 - 16 have ended!
    Obama was tuff on you huh comrade

just drink the putin tea and go night night

13. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Micawber (08-13-2018)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Your greatest problem is the number of registered DEMOCRATS that voted for Mr. Trump not the Republicans.
    link

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    link
    Wisconsin, Michigan, Pa., North Carolina.....MORE LINKS? There is no greater LINK than the ballot box. Idea: Why don't you go to Ohio and look for some more CRATES of uncounted democrat votes? This is becoming a pattern, after the race, the democrats just keep finding votes stashed away in the trunk of cars and ballots that someone forgot to count. This is priceless. You outspend a candidate by millions of dollars and still get your asses kicked in Ohio, Georgia......etc.,

No wonder you don't want Voter IDs....its racist ya know.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    links
    Oh my Bad....clearly not one democrat voted for Trump along the entire length and breath of the Great Blue Wall. The Republicans clearly outnumber the demwits in these states. Excuse me... for not going out of my to give you information that is 1. General Knowledge 2. Information that you will ignore 3 And last but not least....information that any 5 year school kid already knows.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Oh my Bad....clearly not one democrat voted for Trump along the entire length and breath of the Great Blue Wall. The Republicans clearly outnumber the demwits in these states. Excuse me... for not going out of my to give you information that is 1. General Knowledge 2. Information that you will ignore 3 And last but not least....information that any 5 year school kid already knows.
    That's not likely to happen again given what we've seen

and they won't be voting GOP in the midterms...

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
    That's not likely to happen again given what we've seen

and they won't be voting GOP in the midterms...
    Would you change any votes you've made in the past?

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

thank you for admitting you cant produce a link to your claims

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

a very small number