Thread: "Sean Spicer on Fox slams Omarosa on WH recordings"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,246 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Default "Sean Spicer on Fox slams Omarosa on WH recordings"

"Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer slammed Omarosa Manigault Newman on Monday, saying in an interview with Fox News that she would do anything necessary to further her own interests."

"Spicer said the former White House aide fired late last year has "over and over again" said "false and misleading things" about her time in the Trump administration."

"Spicer told "America's Newsroom" co-anchor Bill Hemmer. "So that tells you all you need to know about her."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40...urther-her-own

So what does that say about Sean, who on the first official day of the Trump Presidency, stood up and told America that, "this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe.”

And then vehemently attacked the media when actual pictures showed it wasn't even half the crowd of the last President's Inauguration

Amazing to think how they all found each other, what is the probability that so many flat out liars could be assembled together?

Obama said it perfectly, "they just make stuff up ..... with utter loss of shame ..... they utter a lie and then just double down and lie some more.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

blackascoal (08-13-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-14-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The whole white house apparatus is nothing but a liars pissing contest. They could put out a roaring campfire of truth.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

blackascoal (08-13-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-13-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer slammed Omarosa Manigault Newman on Monday, saying in an interview with Fox News that she would do anything necessary to further her own interests."

"Spicer said the former White House aide fired late last year has "over and over again" said "false and misleading things" about her time in the Trump administration."

"Spicer told "America's Newsroom" co-anchor Bill Hemmer. "So that tells you all you need to know about her."

So what does that say about Sean, who on the first official day of the Trump Presidency, stood up and told America that, "this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe.”

And then vehemently attacked the media when actual pictures showed it wasn't even half the crowd of the last President's Inauguration

Amazing to think how they all found each other, what is the probability that so many flat out liars could be assembled together?

Obama said it perfectly, "they just make stuff up ..... with utter loss of shame ..... they utter a lie and then just double down and lie some more.”
    He’s probably worried she has him on tape! Probably calling Trump a moron.

Seriously, Omorosa is a reality TV Star, what did they think she was like?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2018)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He’s probably worried she has him on tape! Probably calling Trump a moron.

Seriously, Omorosa is a reality TV Star, what did they think she was like?
    Aren't republicans the ones always complaining about hiring unqualified black people just because they're black.

Pot meet kettle.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2018), Phantasmal (08-13-2018)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

If you meet with Kremlin agents with the goal of undermining American democracy, and spend two years lying about it, you are never, ever, under any circumstances allowed to talk about Omarosa being ethically-challenged.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (08-13-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-13-2018)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,246 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    If you meet with Kremlin agents with the goal of undermining American democracy, and spend two years lying about it, you are never, ever, under any circumstances allowed to talk about Omarosa being ethically-challenged.
    I don't know about the Russian bit, but, as I said, I am just amazed how they all found each other, they are all cut from the same cloth, so it is hilarious when they show the bogus outrage they think anyone is going to buy when one of them turns.

Common sense dictates that if you collect an array of snakes into a barrel soon or later they are going to go after each other

12. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Cypress (08-13-2018)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Aren't republicans the ones always complaining about hiring unqualified black people just because they're black.

Pot meet kettle.
    I saw her give an interview before work this mrning on NBC. It's the most I've heard her speak, not having followed Trump's TV career.
    I must say she was very forceful and articulate. I can understand why she would appeal to Trump. I still have no way to gauge substance because
    I haven't heard her policy wonk anything. My impression is she is an opportunist just based on third hand account. I read one not flattering piece
    that she was basically non existent in doing the duties of her office. But I think if she kept her head down Trump would be OK with that.

Think of the professionally ambitious mind that could have been in her place for such an outreach gig at the White House.
    A TV realty star known as" the woman America loved to hate?" As always, Trump, strange hire. She seems like a majority whip
    or some badass, get in line with Trump's program personality type, an enforcer, not the soft power-wonk needed for her job.

Why not Cornell West, Tracy Smith, Lorenzo Morris... why not excellent?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

blackascoal (08-13-2018)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I don't know about the Russian bit, but, as I said, I am just amazed how they all found each other, they are all cut from the same cloth, so it is hilarious when they show the bogus outrage they think anyone is going to buy when one of them turns.

Common sense dictates that if you collect an array of snakes into a barrel soon or later they are going to go after each other
    I thought it was a lesson everyone learned at least by age 25. My step-father used to say, you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Trump is a sleazeball who has spent his life associating with sleazeballs. Do we really need to get the smelling salts and fainting couch for Reichwingers expressing their faux outrage that there was someone behaving unethically in the white house, aka Omarosa.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

She's obviously looking to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 7,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

How ironic you cite Obama, "if you like your health insurance..."
    But he's right. Trump lies about utter nonsensical B.S., like how big the crowd was at his inauguration or how he won by a landslide. And I agree, it's almost constant.
    That lie about ACA was devastating to a lot of people who didn't deserve to get effed by it.
    Nobody gets hurt by Trump's stupid lies. They're so outrageous I'm sure even Trump understands they're lies. Ex: GW a hoax started by the Chinese.