Thread: ANTIFA works!

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, they don't have enough numbers. I reject them every time I can, and I suspect you will see it far more often in the future. If not, then they'll lose much larger numbers of people. Think of the fact that the "rapture-style" Christians support Israel and Jews and that pretty much gives enough incentive for the pragmatist to reject people who hate Jewish folk...

I'll continue to point out the fact that when republicans could have joined these morons and pretended it was "unite the right" and some racists "showed up" and "ruined it", they didn't. They rejected them to a level that only 24 of these jackwipes showed up at all. There was no republican support for this mess.
    Sure they have the numbers .. which is why republicans can neither seriously denounce them or kick them out of the party. The dilemma is that they can't associate with them too closely because they know how detrimental they are to any hope of a republican future as a major party.

Your president supports them, but even he has to tip-toe around his support.

Only 24 of these asswipes showed up because of the opposition of the Left, not because of any rejection by republicans.

I repeat, your president and many other republicans support them .. which should be obvious to you just posting on this board.

Why aren't you attacking those republicans here that do support them?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Sure they have the numbers .. which is why republicans can neither seriously denounce them or kick them out of the party. The dilemma is that they can't associate with them too closely because they know how detrimental they are to any hope of a republican future as a major party.

Only 24 of these asswipes showed up because of the opposition of the Left, not because of any rejection by republicans.

I repeat, your president and many other republicans support them .. which should be obvious to you just posting on this board.
    I guess there’s nothing I can type that would convince you I don’t support white supremacists lol.

So I’ll stop typing.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Why aren't you attacking those republicans here that do support them?
    Talk about mud in your face.....Hoards of Trump supporting White Nationals was to descend upon DC......LAMO. The real story would be the radical fascist ANTIFA that made threats of death on the POTUS. But...you will not see that on the MSM, no more than you will see these thugs attacking the CNN crew. Priceless. A dog biting the hand that feeds it.

As I said before.....I'd like to see both DEMOCRAT GENERATED groups simply show up with 50Cals and have at it.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

blackascoal (08-14-2018)

6. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    EXACTLY: This terrorist arm of the democrat party is so dangerous today.

7. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I guess there’s nothing I can type that would convince you I don’t support white supremacists lol.

So I’ll stop typing.
    It's not about what you haven't typed brother .. it's about what you have typed.

You seem to be of the opinion that nazis and white supremacists should be left alone.

I'm listening .. tell me how that makes sense.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Talk about mud in your face.....Hoards of Trump supporting White Nationals was to descend upon DC......LAMO. The real story would be the radical fascist ANTIFA that made threats of death on the POTUS. But...you will not see that on the MSM, no more than you will see these thugs attacking the CNN crew. Priceless. A dog biting the hand that feeds it.

As I said before.....I'd like to see both DEMOCRAT GENERATED groups simply show up with 50Cals and have at it.
    AND, since the left won’t marginalize their own radical elements that’s exactly where it’s heading.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    EXACTLY: This terrorist arm of the democrat party is so dangerous today.

What's wrong, don't like your tactics used against you ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

10. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

What's wrong, boy, too cowardly to back up the words you claim?

11. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not about what you haven't typed brother .. it's about what you have typed.

You seem to be of the opinion that nazis and white supremacists should be left alone.

I'm listening .. tell me how that makes sense.
    It makes sense in a democracy.

The use of violence [or the threat of it] has no place in a democracy. I don’t support the WS but I support their First Amendment rights.

Don’t you?

12. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

AND, since the left won’t marginalize their own radical elements that’s exactly where it’s heading.
    Where has your side marginalized their monsters? Where?

Armed conflict is where your side wants to go because they are fast running out of options .. and if it does come to that .. given the pussified cowards that now afraid to show up at their own events .. that's not all that scary a prospect.

Either way, the Right will be defeated.

13. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have not been to DC since the early 70s. What do you mean by YOU.....are you a bigot or what? FYI: I am a registered democrat that watched as my party walked away from me and began using fascism as a political means to an end. There are many democrats walking away from such tactics. Who do you think elected the Donald? It was the democrats that carried the day in the Midwest. Makes you think no? Idiots always appear to be on the wrong side of history.

FYI: As I said....both groups represent the democrat party. Go for it.....on one end you have the black bigots....on the other end you have the white bigots. Just let them DUKE (pun intended) it out.

14. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

ROFL @ the 'neo-nazi voting block'... da numbers!

15. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where has your side marginalized their monsters? Where?

Armed conflict is where your side wants to go because they are fast running out of options .. and if it does come to that .. given the pussified cowards that now afraid to show up at their own events .. that's not all that scary a prospect.

Either way, the Right will be defeated.
    Why do I waste my time with you.

Even when the WS can only muster 25 people to a rally ‘not enough has been done’ to marginalize them. What the frick lol.

Like I said, there’s nothing I can say, or nothing that can be done, that can dissuade you from thinking what you think.

So carry on.

16. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It makes sense in a democracy.

The use of violence [or the threat of it] has no place in a democracy. I don’t support the WS but I support their First Amendment rights.

Don’t you?
    Resistance to evil .. even violent resistance is a necessary component of democracy.

I refer you to American history.

There is no sane argument that claims that white supremacists should be left alone .. and by the way, you don't support them.

Democrats kicked them th fuck out of their party. Why can't republicans?