Thread: NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville

Things got super-heated when one Antifa protestor shouted “F**k you, snitch a** news b**ch. F**k you” and tried to either pull the camera away from the person using it or knock it to the ground. It was unclear in the video.

Despite the video evidence on the ground from their own reporter, NBC went to Garrett Haake, who was at the White House in anticipation of violence there as another white supremacist rally was set to be held. “Overnight, tense moments in the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, far left protesters heckling the media and chanting anti-police slogans,” he suggested at the top of his report. They actually used footage Perry and his crew shot but didn't show anything from their attack.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...saulted-antifa

Who attacks the MSM....And it's the left!

And of course they get a pass

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

It was weird, I was switching back and forth between Fox and MSNBC. I often do this when there is some event like this and usually the coverage doesn't even look like the same event. Today, however, I could not tell which one I was on most of the time. Fox said there was some hostility toward reporters and MSNBC noted exactly the same activities. But even if Fox and MSNBC covered the event the same, I am sure the Trumpsters will have a whole different take. You go.
    Be Best

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mak2 For This Post:

Jade Dragon (08-12-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    It was weird, I was switching back and forth between Fox and MSNBC. I often do this when there is some event like this and usually the coverage doesn't even look like the same event. Today, however, I could not tell which one I was on most of the time. Fox said there was some hostility toward reporters and MSNBC noted exactly the same activities. But even if Fox and MSNBC covered the event the same, I am sure the Trumpsters will have a whole different take. You go.
    Volsrock is a class A, lying sac of shit. This other sides don't report stuff, is something they are fed, they don't ever check for themselves. That makes bullshit artists so effective with them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

mak2 (08-19-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The MSM won’t cover anything that doesn’t fit their narrative. About 5 years ago in Norfolk, Virginia, two white reporters were attacked by a mob of blacks. They suffered injuries severe enough to keep them out of work for a week. Even the newspaper they worked for didn’t cover it