Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Basically Trump supporters

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,500
    Thanks
    6,750
    Thanked 8,355 Times in 5,797 Posts
    Groans
    4,860
    Groaned 1,217 Times in 1,152 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Basically Trump supporters

    Once in Poland, some people were angry at losing their privilege, and so allied with Russia against their own nation hoping to reverse the progress they as a society had made. This eventually lead to the erasure of their country from the map for 100 years.

    Geez does this story remind you at all of some group in America? Hmmmm...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targowica_Confederation
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    61,010
    Thanks
    8,427
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 8,441 Posts
    Groans
    8,699
    Groaned 1,525 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DISBAND ICE View Post
    Once in Poland, some people were angry at losing their privilege, and so allied with Russia against their own nation hoping to reverse the progress they as a society had made. This eventually lead to the erasure of their country from the map for 100 years.

    Geez does this story remind you at all of some group in America? Hmmmm...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targowica_Confederation
    YEP; liberals and you in particular.

    Victory In Conservative Thought Over Reprehensible Yahoos

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,500
    Thanks
    6,750
    Thanked 8,355 Times in 5,797 Posts
    Groans
    4,860
    Groaned 1,217 Times in 1,152 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    How did it feel to betray your country, traitor?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    10,561
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,975 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 424 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DISBAND ICE View Post
    How did it feel to betray your country, traitor?
    Keeping Hillary out of office and causing you mental anguish felt great

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    61,010
    Thanks
    8,427
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 8,441 Posts
    Groans
    8,699
    Groaned 1,525 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DISBAND ICE View Post
    How did it feel to betray your country, traitor?
    But Watermark, you are the traitor and a leach.


    Victory In Conservative Thought Over Reprehensible Yahoos

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,500
    Thanks
    6,750
    Thanked 8,355 Times in 5,797 Posts
    Groans
    4,860
    Groaned 1,217 Times in 1,152 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Keeping Hillary out of office and causing you mental anguish felt great
    I wonder if any of the polish traitors justified their treason, after their actions had brought about the elimination of their nation, in a similar fashion? "Oh taking away the May constitution from those peasants felt so good, I don't care if Poland was erased because of it."
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    61,010
    Thanks
    8,427
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 8,441 Posts
    Groans
    8,699
    Groaned 1,525 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DISBAND ICE View Post
    I wonder if any of the polish traitors justified their treason, after their actions had brought about the elimination of their nation, in a similar fashion? "Oh taking away the May constitution from those peasants felt so good, I don't care if Poland was erased because of it."
    And now you're showing those same feelings for the US.

    Victory In Conservative Thought Over Reprehensible Yahoos

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    4,982
    Thanks
    11,898
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Groans
    37
    Groaned 214 Times in 202 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Keeping Hillary out of office and causing you mental anguish felt great
    Thankfully the pasty face christstains like you will be a long forgetting memory and your spawn will not have an easy time





    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •