Thread: Just another way the right would throw us under the bus to stay in power

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Default Just another way the right would throw us under the bus to stay in power

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...osenstein.html
    The right cares nothing about our democracy , constitution or this country and you just have to laugh when they suggest they do.
    They want to get rid of Rosenstien to hide the truth from this country on how The right wings president,, the Pumpkin man, has and would in the future sell out every value that makes this country good. I'm also saying that the right wing in this country wouldn't think twice about throwing this country under the bus to stay in power. In reality this is exactly the hate level that the right supports. It's simpl,e these fake conservatives have to go. What this group is trying to do is things that just a few years ago had nothing to do about being a conservative, These people sold out this country , the constitution and their own party because of the hate message that put pumpkin man in office, They and their president are a disgrace to this country.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...osenstein.html
    The right cares nothing about our democracy , constitution or this country and you just have to laugh when they suggest they do.
    They want to get rid of Rosenstien to hide the truth from this country on how The right wings president,, the Pumpkin man, has and would in the future sell out every value that makes this country good. I'm also saying that the right wing in this country wouldn't think twice about throwing this country under the bus to stay in power. In reality this is exactly the hate level that the right supports. It's simpl,e these fake conservatives have to go. What this group is trying to do is things that just a few years ago had nothing to do about being a conservative, These people sold out this country , the constitution and their own party because of the hate message that put pumpkin man in office, They and their president are a disgrace to this country.
    You aren't even on their bus to be thrown under it, so I don't think you need to worry.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    You aren't even on their bus to be thrown under it, so I don't think you need to worry.
    Retarded answer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shallon Margot View Post
    Retarded answer
    This hate party remark is the only one you can get when you tell the truth about scum bag , you deal with facts and they deal with brain dead insults. AS you say retarded but that show how weak they are and when the enemy of my country is weak , It only makes me feel good.