Members banned from this thread: evince

View Poll Results: Did Obama commit treason by covering up the DiFi spy scandal?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Obama covered up espionage by Communist China

5 71.43%
  • NO! Accusing Obama of anything is RACIST!

2 28.57%
  • No opinion

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Obama commit treason by covering up the DiFi spy scandal?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Did Obama commit treason by covering up the DiFi spy scandal?

DI-FI'S CHI-COM SPY (ON THE LEFT, NATURALLY)

At the Aspen Security Forum, FBI director Chris Wray acknowledged the threat Chinese spying in particular poses, saying, “China from a counterintelligence perspective represents the broadest, most pervasive, most threatening challenge we face as a country.”

• DEMOCRAT California Sen. Dianne Feinstein employed a Chinese spy.
    • Her longtime staffer, Russell Lowe, fits the description of the spy.
    • Feinstein’s office refused to comment.

THE SPY WITH HIS LONGTIME EMPLOYER, THE EVIL-LOOKING OCTOGENARIAN

OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I - OBAMA'S FBI RUMBLED THE SPY - THEY TOLD DIFI BUT NOT YOU OR I -

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/27/silicon-valley-spies-china-russia-219071

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts

Lets hope so

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Donald Trump couldn’t resist commenting on the news that DEMOCRAT Senator Dianne Feinstein was the target of Chinese spying. “ I don’t like the fact she had a Chinese spy driving her, and she didn’t know it.”

the issue here Is what the FBI told Feinstein but didn’t tell Trump.

Foreign countries are always trying to steal U.S. secrets, and they sometimes succeed. Feinstein tweeted over the weekend that the FBI approached her five years ago with concerns about an “administrative” staffer in her San Francisco office. She said she “learned the facts and made sure the employee left my office immediately.”

This is what the FBI should do, and the question Trump should ask is why the bureau didn’t treat him as a potential President with the same customary courtesy.

The FBI claims it had concerns beginning in spring 2016 that low-level Trump campaign staffers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos were colluding with Russians.

Yet rather than give the Trump campaign the usual briefing, Obama's FBI launched an unprecedented counterintelligence investigation into a presidential campaign, running informants against it and obtaining surveillance warrants.

This disparate treatment is evidence that the FBI abused its authority in 2016.

DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON? DID OBAMA COMMIT TREASON? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR TREASON?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-and-the-di-spy-1533598269

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

The FBI, the special counsel, etal have been rendered useless, corrupt, and a waste of my money.

As soon as this witch hunt proves no fruition, Trump should drain that part of the swamp expeditiously, and he will.
    if he had his way he would do it now and has hinted so. But I suspect Rudy and counsel are suggesting he wait.

And we here on the right have tons off patience, unlike our throw $hit at the wall loons on the left, we know it alllll comes out in the wash
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-07-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    The FBI, the special counsel, etal have been rendered useless, corrupt, and a waste of my money.

As soon as this witch hunt proves no fruition, Trump should drain that part of the swamp expeditiously, and he will.
    I hate conservative predictions, GITR.

What about Obama's alleged treason? He covered it up. What could be the reason?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I suspect his reason, if he was asked will be the typical liberal, nothing to see here so he didn't see why it was important, shifting the burden back on anyone wanting to prove sensitive info was leaked to the driver.

Just like with Hillarys server in her basement, "yea she was conducting government business on an unsecured personal server as Secretary of State but I didn't know, and unless you can prove something important leaked out I don't see the problem".

their brain dead, entitled, and thank God out of power. You can not win an argument with a nut-bag, just look at the loons on here, it's like talking to your dog.
    Only when they start losing the argument they post a .jpg, or quote CNN (I like your .jpg's though )

I understand they were important to your story

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default It was supposed to stay secret, but then Hillary lost

Because of California’s economic and political importance, as well as its large, well-established, and influential émigré and Chinese-American communities, the People’s Republic places great weight on its intelligence activities there, said multiple former intelligence officials.

Indeed, two that California is the only U.S. state to which the Ministry of State Security—China’s main foreign intelligence agency—has had a dedicated unit, focused on political intelligence and influence operations.

San Francisco is like “nirvana” to the MSS, said one former official, because of the potential to target community leaders and local politicians who may later become mayors, governors or congressmen. Their efforts are becoming increasingly sophisticated.

Sometimes these recruitment efforts have been successful. According to four former intelligence officials, in the 2000s, a staffer in Senator Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco field office was reporting back to the MSS.

While this person, who was a liaison to the local Chinese community, was fired, charges were never filed against him.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/27/silicon-valley-spies-china-russia-219071

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Khaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mcslobber View Post
    Khaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another "substantive" post, Admiral?

Isn't it treason to conceal evidence of foreign espionage and allow the spy to flee?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Another "substantive" post, Admiral?

Isn't it treason to conceal evidence of foreign espionage and allow the spy to flee?
    not if you are a liberal, the anointed.

Do we have to continually explain this to you

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Obama covered up spying involving the chair of the Senate Intel Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    not if you are a liberal, the anointed.

Do we have to continually explain this to you
    The hypocrisy of the DEMOCRATS is astounding, isn't it?

TREASONOUS OBAMA COVERED UP FOR THIS EVIL-LOOKING OCTOGENARIAN

OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON? OBAMA COVERED UP THE TRUTH - NOW WE HAVE THE PROOF - IS THERE A SINGLE VALID REASON WHY OBAMA'S NOT GUILTY OF TREASON?

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

The hybridized supertraitor is still alive.? Support our troops when they finally do their job and execute 10,000 deepstate traitors. Barack should ceremoniously be the first to be executed.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes ....

Next!
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I hate conservative predictions, GITR.

What about Obama's alleged treason? He covered it up. What could be the reason?

I think you know the reason Comrade Legionovsky.

The more relevant question to me is why is this coming out now? What purpose does it serve? Whose purpose does it serve more accurately. Could it be that leftists are trying to derail her re-election this year? I don't think that there is any worry that her seat will go to a Republican, but it is no secret that DiFi is not popular amongst the left wing crazies in Commiefornia.

Remember that she didn't get the endorsement of the democrat party in the state.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, now fuck off and die. Next thread please.