Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

Default Sandy Hook.

There are many conspiracy theories about the sandy hook shooting. Many even believe that it was a staged event using actors. Here is a little known fact about this shooting. Assuming it really happened, a skinny teen, with a rifle and no military training, killed 26 people in a very short period of time, and injured not one single person. Yep. You read that correctly. 26 dead, no injuries. Having military training myself, I consider such a feat to be highly unlikely, if not impossible. Look at any other mass shooting, you will see a list of people injured. This leads me to believe that there is something fishy about this shooting. What do you think?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    There are many conspiracy theories about the sandy hook shooting. Many even believe that it was a staged event using actors. Here is a little known fact about this shooting. Assuming it really happened, a skinny teen, with a rifle and no military training, killed 26 people in a very short period of time, and injured not one single person. Yep. You read that correctly. 26 dead, no injuries. Having military training myself, I consider such a feat to be highly unlikely, if not impossible. Look at any other mass shooting, you will see a list of people injured. This leads me to believe that there is something fishy about this shooting. What do you think?
    First graders trapped in a room are easy to kill apparently,one girl survived by playing dead.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Minister of Truth (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think you are probably a very sick individual, and you should back quickly away from Alex Jones and see a physician -- stat. You are wrong (quelle surprise) about no one being wounded.

"Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, also called Newtown shootings of 2012, mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012, that left 28 people dead and 2 injured. After murdering his mother at their home, Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School before taking his own life. It was one of the deadliest school shootings in U.S. history."

https://www.britannica.com/event/New...otings-of-2012

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-04-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-04-2018), Minister of Truth (08-05-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

no surprise as you are also a fundy christer, explains your "thinking"
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Leonthecat (08-04-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,765 Times in 33,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think you should seek help.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-04-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-05-2018), Leonthecat (08-04-2018), Minister of Truth (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

No question exists that the killer did his evil at SH.

The real question is why anyone should question that it happened.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-05-2018), Guno צְבִי (08-05-2018), Minister of Truth (08-05-2018), Phantasmal (08-04-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are mistaken, there were most certainly injuries. Why do you think there weren't?

https://www.britannica.com/event/New...otings-of-2012
    Every life matters

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Minister of Truth (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    No question exists that the killer did his evil at SH.

The real question is why anyone should question that it happened.
    Really. I guess so that somehow we can blame the gubmint or Obama or some other conspiracy shit, so our precious bang-bang stick penile-substitutes won't get banned.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

jimmymccready (08-05-2018), Leonthecat (08-04-2018)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

I think you are insane and you just confirmed it.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

jimmymccready (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-04-2018)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure 20 some first graders suddenly gone would be hard to hide!

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Please kill yourself, and make sure it's not an injury.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Leonthecat (08-05-2018)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I don't hate guns the way other liberals who know nothing about them hate them.

The possibility of getting your ass capped at any time has always been part of what being American means.

We're a genuinely fucked up country, and that's never going to change.

You can't have a civilized nation comprised of fucking idiots...and too many Americans are fucking idiots. Just browse through this forum.

But to be a Sandy Hook denying idiot, a holocaust denying idiot, or a birther idiot is something no one should have to be.

Those fucking idiots deserve to be put humanely down like any other suffering, sick animal.

I hope that President Warren has the will to do it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2018)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,765 Times in 33,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I don't hate guns the way other liberals who know nothing about them hate them.

The possibility of getting your ass capped at any time has always been part of what being American means.

We're a genuinely fucked up country, and that's never going to change.

You can't have a civilized nation comprised of fucking idiots...and too many Americans are fucking idiots. Just browse through this forum.

But to be a Sandy Hook denying idiot, a holocaust denying idiot, or a birther idiot is something no one should have to be.

Those fucking idiots need to be put down like any other suffering, sick animal.

I hope that President Warren has the will to do it.
    I think liberals hating guns is something that is exaggerated, most liberals I know own guns, they hunt with them.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

jimmymccready (08-05-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2018)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

For those that can't stand the Sandy Hook, deny freaks. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...andy-Hook-Pt-2

It's just me being a smart ass, but it's also to discuss the absurdity, and laugh at deny freaks.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2018)

27. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Really. I guess so that somehow we can blame the gubmint or Obama or some other conspiracy shit, so our precious bang-bang stick penile-substitutes won't get banned.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.