Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 946

Thread: Koch study: medicare for all saves money

  1. #151 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    You sound so bitter.. Have you never had any breaks in life?
    He hates himself and the bad decisions he's made in life that have brought him to where he is.

    He absolutely hates having to life with the consequences of those decisions.

    This board, and the bitchslapping he gets here, are all he has left.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    kudzu (08-01-2018)

  3. #152 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Given the size of Commieforniaís economy relative to Sweden, one would think they could afford both. No?
    No, no rational, sober adult would think that.

    Please be less stupid and far less drunk.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    kudzu (08-01-2018)

  5. #153 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,560
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 5,768 Times in 4,286 Posts
    Groans
    326
    Groaned 501 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    No, no rational, sober adult would think that.

    Please be less stupid and far less drunk.
    Why because you say so?

    These are not arguments you present.

    I am left with just accepting your concession and I will
    AG BARR IS COMING


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  7. #154 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo Don View Post
    Why because you say so?

    These are not arguments you present.

    I am left with just accepting your concession and I will
    No, silly whore, because that's what relaity dictates.

    You wouldn't know an argument if it were spitting in your face, honey.

    Your white flag of surrender duly noted.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    kudzu (08-01-2018)

  9. #155 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,469
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 99 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    The elephant in the room? The study failed to mention the documented fact.....they don't even have the means and the method to pay for the current Medicare expenditure. Hell the politicians can't even afford to pay off the 20+trillion dollar debt now owed....but they can manage a 33 Trillion dollar health care system and keep it in the black....really?

    Just what does one save when the funds don't exist to pay for either plan? Real simple....modern math. When -0- is substracted from -0-....guess what number is extrapolated from this equation. Then of course there would be the FREE COLLEGE for everyone. FREE INCOME for everyone....just like all welfare cases receive.... The question is WHO IS GOING TO PAY for all this FREE SHIT that really isn't free? The map that leads to the end of this road is exampled in 100% HD resolution.....just watch the show taking place in one of our southern neighbor nations. VENEZUELA. This nation used to be one of the wealthiest and most productive nations in this hemi-sphere.....UNTIL socialism was invoked.

    The reality of such a leftist plan.....just like the unaffordable care act.....the left very well knew what the results were going to be. The plan is simple its a Cloward and Piven Top Down, Bottom Up reboot of the United States once socialization Crashes both the Economy and the Government.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-01-2018 at 07:59 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  11. #156 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,560
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 5,768 Times in 4,286 Posts
    Groans
    326
    Groaned 501 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    No, silly whore, because that's what relaity dictates.

    You wouldn't know an argument if it were spitting in your face, honey.

    Your white flag of surrender duly noted.
    I see you have had to descend to insults to make your point.

    You have yet to present a cogent argument as to why California has an economy four times the size of Sweden yet canít figure out how to provide free healthcare to its residents.

    I understand your challenge
    AG BARR IS COMING


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  13. #157 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I see you have had to descend to insults to make your point.
    Pointing out your gleeful, willful pig-ignorance is hardly an insult.

    You have yet to present a cogent argument as to why California has an economy four times the size of Sweden yet can’t figure out how to provide free healthcare to its residents.
    I already explained why. Get your mommy to help explain it to you once she's sobered up.

    I understand your challenge
    The only thing you understand is that your welfare check comes every 2nd Friday.

  14. #158 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,560
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 5,768 Times in 4,286 Posts
    Groans
    326
    Groaned 501 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Pointing out your gleeful, willful pig-ignorance is hardly an insult.

    I already explained why. Get your mommy to help explain it to you once she's sobered up.

    The only thing you understand is that your welfare check comes every 2nd Friday.
    You said California doesnít have the economy of scale. Meaning they donít have the numbers to make it work.

    I accurately pointed out that California has more than enough scale. They are four times the size of a country that provides free healthcare. They should be able to do the same. Yet they do not.

    I understand if you canít answer
    AG BARR IS COMING


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  16. #159 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,469
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 99 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Pointing out your gleeful, willful pig-ignorance is hardly an insult.

    I already explained why. Get your mommy to help explain it to you once she's sobered up.

    The only thing you understand is that your welfare check comes every 2nd Friday.
    Nope....no INTOLERANCE coming from the left whatsoever.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  18. #160 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You said California doesn’t have the economy of scale. Meaning they don’t have the numbers to make it work.
    Correct! Good to see you eating your own words so quickly.

    I accurately pointed out that California has more than enough scale. They are four times the size of a country that provides free healthcare. They should be able to do the same. Yet they do not.
    Except that CA doesn't have more than enough scale, and I explained why. This is why people laugh and point at you and call you stupid, honey.

    I understand if you can’t answer
    I understand why you hate sobriety.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    Althea (08-03-2018)

  20. #161 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Nope....no INTOLERANCE coming from the left whatsoever.
    Lulz. I don't tolerate stupidity or ignorance.

    It's nothing that a lifelong Marxist like you would ever understand.

  21. #162 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,560
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 5,768 Times in 4,286 Posts
    Groans
    326
    Groaned 501 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Correct! Good to see you eating your own words so quickly.

    Excepot that CA doesn't have more than enough scale, and I explained why. This is why people laugh and point at you and call you stupid, honey.

    I understand why you hate sobriety.
    Why donít they have enough scale?

    You have not proven any of your claims. I have. You fail.

    I win yet again.
    #MAGA

    Move to Canada they love open borders. Get your healthcare free
    AG BARR IS COMING


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-01-2018)

  23. #163 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14,267
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Hhmmm your contention is that insurance companies deny care. Does that mean that Medicaid and Medicare will pay for whatever care you want? No limits?

    Private rooms? Specialists? Brand name drugs?
    It means it would not be a for profit endeavor, meaning increased profit margin growth to infinity would not be the primary goal of the administration of healthcare, and coverage would be, wait for it, universal. All the advanced post-industrial nations have figured this out, we're not "exceptional" enough to. And yeah, for profit care gets rationed.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

    Althea (08-03-2018)

  25. #164 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Why don’t they have enough scale?
    Because of the money they have to shell out to the feds. CA is not an idependent country, dumbass.

    You have not proven any of your claims. I have. You fail.
    Good of you to keep admitting that I'm right.

    I win yet again.
    #MAGA

    Move to Canada they love open borders. Get your healthcare free
    Why do you hate sobriety? Is it because you've been on welfare your entire life? Or is it daddy issues?

  26. #165 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,751
    Thanks
    1,017
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 808 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    It means it would not be a for profit endeavor, meaning increased profit margin growth to infinity would not be the primary goal of the administration of healthcare, and coverage would be, wait for it, universal. All the advanced post-industrial nations have figured this out, we're not "exceptional" enough to. And yeah, for profit care gets rationed.
    He's far, FAR too stupid and/or drunk to understand that.

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump Hates Immigrant Labor, Except When It Saves Him Money
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2016, 07:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Study on Medicare
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 11:42 AM
  4. DSCC Asks Koch Brothers for Money.
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:58 AM
  5. Study funded by Koch foundation disapoints GOP
    By Rune in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •