Alleged document from Trump audio in Bedminster is not part of DOJ charges

ziggy

Verified User
Catherine Herridge reported on Tuesday that the document at the heart of a leaked audio of Donald Trump discussing General Mark Milley's plan to invade Iran is not actually part of the Department of Justice case against him.

Trump has said he's "done nothing wrong," and repeated that while on the campaign trail in New Hampshire on Tuesday. Trump has said "we had a lot of papers, a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper and nobody said I did anything wrong."

"Trump has consistently said he declassified all the records he took from the White House," Herridge reported. Meanwhile, talking heads and pundits have said the recording could be used against Trump as evidence of wrongdoing, claiming that he had the document with him when he was discussing the Iran plan.

The indictment against Trump for the "willful retention of National Defense Information" includes a "transcript," CBS reports, of the conversation. It has been assumed that those individuals who Trump had allegedly spoken to had been interviewed by the DOJ.

However, it has now been revealed by Herridge and CBS that the document Trump was allegedly discussing at Bedminster is not among those documents that Trump is accused of having retained.

"CBS News has learned that Trump has not been charged for keeping the document he's talking about on that tape. Special Counsel Jack Smith's office declined to answer our questions about the Iran memo or the audio tape," Herridge reported.

Joe Biden's DOJ has alleged that Trump obstructed justice when he reviewed boxes of documents for which the DOJ had issued a subpoena. Those boxes were seized by the FBI from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

Biden's DOJ also apparently leaked the audio recording of Trump discussing Milley at his Bedminster, NJ golf course to CNN. Now, Herridge reports, that the doc in question is not even part of the evidence against Trump.

It may have simply been a means to attempt to sway public opinion against Trump and in favor of Biden's political prosecution of his primary rival for the White House in 2024.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-bedminster-is-not-part-of-doj-charges-report
 
Catherine Herridge reported on Tuesday that the document at the heart of a leaked audio of Donald Trump discussing General Mark Milley's plan to invade Iran is not actually part of the Department of Justice case against him.

Not YET. Does Herridge know that there will not be a second indictment?

What Trump allegedly did at Bedminster, if true, is clearly a major breach of national security. Apparently he did it for no better reason than a personal feud with Milley.
 
Catherine Herridge reported on Tuesday that the document at the heart of a leaked audio of Donald Trump discussing General Mark Milley's plan to invade Iran is not actually part of the Department of Justice case against him.

Trump has said he's "done nothing wrong," and repeated that while on the campaign trail in New Hampshire on Tuesday. Trump has said "we had a lot of papers, a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper and nobody said I did anything wrong."

"Trump has consistently said he declassified all the records he took from the White House," Herridge reported. Meanwhile, talking heads and pundits have said the recording could be used against Trump as evidence of wrongdoing, claiming that he had the document with him when he was discussing the Iran plan.

The indictment against Trump for the "willful retention of National Defense Information" includes a "transcript," CBS reports, of the conversation. It has been assumed that those individuals who Trump had allegedly spoken to had been interviewed by the DOJ.

However, it has now been revealed by Herridge and CBS that the document Trump was allegedly discussing at Bedminster is not among those documents that Trump is accused of having retained.

"CBS News has learned that Trump has not been charged for keeping the document he's talking about on that tape. Special Counsel Jack Smith's office declined to answer our questions about the Iran memo or the audio tape," Herridge reported.

Joe Biden's DOJ has alleged that Trump obstructed justice when he reviewed boxes of documents for which the DOJ had issued a subpoena. Those boxes were seized by the FBI from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

Biden's DOJ also apparently leaked the audio recording of Trump discussing Milley at his Bedminster, NJ golf course to CNN. Now, Herridge reports, that the doc in question is not even part of the evidence against Trump.

It may have simply been a means to attempt to sway public opinion against Trump and in favor of Biden's political prosecution of his primary rival for the White House in 2024.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-bedminster-is-not-part-of-doj-charges-report

Not yet. Because Trump is going to be indicted for disseminating information. In New Jersey this time. Careful what you ask for little guy.

This tape is not about the document itself(yet). It’s about Trump state of mind regarding classification.
 
What is truly amazing is that if Biden were taped with something similar to this the right would be shitting in their pants. They would be screaming treason and that he should be hung. The house would have articles of impeachment brought forward the next day. But this isn't Biden it's the velveeta man so they claim he had every right to do it. They don't give a shit about the damage it may have caused because he is their fuhrer. Or they simply deny it ever happened like they deny the fact he lost the election. The phenomenon is truly amazing and so much like Nazi Germany and how that population swallowed the propaganda it is scary.

Now Trump is searching for something to run on so he comes out with...

Trump wants to keep 'communists' and ‘Marxists’ out of the US.
Donald Trump has announced a new campaign proposal on United States immigration — barring “communists” and “Marxists” from entering the country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...f-the-us-here-s-what-the-law-says/ar-AA1d8Ktl

The communist party USA has about 15,000 members with most inactive and they are a threat? The Nazi party in this country has 10 times that number yet I don't hear any candidates running on getting rid of them? Once again just like Hitler, Trump comes up with banning communists and his followers swallow that bullshit as though we are being overrun with them when nothing could be further from the truth. It is as though he sits thinking "ok, what fucking ridiculous mantra could I come up with for my Nazi's to swallow next?" Most of his dumbshit followers (just like here) don't even know what the fuck a communist is.
 
Not YET. Does Herridge know that there will not be a second indictment?

What Trump allegedly did at Bedminster, if true, is clearly a major breach of national security. Apparently he did it for no better reason than a personal feud with Milley.

Trump will contend that it was nothing but a blank piece of paper and anyone testifying that it wasn't is lying. His Nazi's will swallow that bullshit hook line and sinker. When he cannot prove something did not happen he simply denies it and his ignorant followers fall right in line. When he cannot prove something did happen (like his big lie) he just claims it happened with no evidence or proof or whatsoever and his ignorant followers fall right in line. There is no reasoning with these Trump Nazi's we simply must outnumber them. With many republicans realizing this it should not be a problem doing so.
 
Catherine Herridge reported on Tuesday that the document at the heart of a leaked audio of Donald Trump discussing General Mark Milley's plan to invade Iran is not actually part of the Department of Justice case against him.

Trump has said he's "done nothing wrong," and repeated that while on the campaign trail in New Hampshire on Tuesday. Trump has said "we had a lot of papers, a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper and nobody said I did anything wrong."

"Trump has consistently said he declassified all the records he took from the White House," Herridge reported. Meanwhile, talking heads and pundits have said the recording could be used against Trump as evidence of wrongdoing, claiming that he had the document with him when he was discussing the Iran plan.

The indictment against Trump for the "willful retention of National Defense Information" includes a "transcript," CBS reports, of the conversation. It has been assumed that those individuals who Trump had allegedly spoken to had been interviewed by the DOJ.

However, it has now been revealed by Herridge and CBS that the document Trump was allegedly discussing at Bedminster is not among those documents that Trump is accused of having retained.

"CBS News has learned that Trump has not been charged for keeping the document he's talking about on that tape. Special Counsel Jack Smith's office declined to answer our questions about the Iran memo or the audio tape," Herridge reported.

Joe Biden's DOJ has alleged that Trump obstructed justice when he reviewed boxes of documents for which the DOJ had issued a subpoena. Those boxes were seized by the FBI from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

Biden's DOJ also apparently leaked the audio recording of Trump discussing Milley at his Bedminster, NJ golf course to CNN. Now, Herridge reports, that the doc in question is not even part of the evidence against Trump.

It may have simply been a means to attempt to sway public opinion against Trump and in favor of Biden's political prosecution of his primary rival for the White House in 2024.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-bedminster-is-not-part-of-doj-charges-report

The Post Millennia is a questionable news site.
 
Yea it's all made up because Biden :palm: :laugh:

What a schmuck
Lets run that through the meat grinder.....
"all made up".....since 2016 there have dozens of accusations from the left about Trump....to this date 100% of those that have been made public have been shown to be lies......why should anyone believe the remaining ones are true....

"because Biden"......Biden inarguably has an abysmal record.......not just on one issue, but all of them......

":palm: :laugh:"......yes, we laugh at you every time one of your "this will put Trump in prison" claims falls apart.....
 
Catherine Herridge reported on Tuesday that the document at the heart of a leaked audio of Donald Trump discussing General Mark Milley's plan to invade Iran is not actually part of the Department of Justice case against him.

Trump has said he's "done nothing wrong," and repeated that while on the campaign trail in New Hampshire on Tuesday. Trump has said "we had a lot of papers, a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper and nobody said I did anything wrong."

"Trump has consistently said he declassified all the records he took from the White House," Herridge reported. Meanwhile, talking heads and pundits have said the recording could be used against Trump as evidence of wrongdoing, claiming that he had the document with him when he was discussing the Iran plan.

The indictment against Trump for the "willful retention of National Defense Information" includes a "transcript," CBS reports, of the conversation. It has been assumed that those individuals who Trump had allegedly spoken to had been interviewed by the DOJ.

However, it has now been revealed by Herridge and CBS that the document Trump was allegedly discussing at Bedminster is not among those documents that Trump is accused of having retained.

"CBS News has learned that Trump has not been charged for keeping the document he's talking about on that tape. Special Counsel Jack Smith's office declined to answer our questions about the Iran memo or the audio tape," Herridge reported.

Joe Biden's DOJ has alleged that Trump obstructed justice when he reviewed boxes of documents for which the DOJ had issued a subpoena. Those boxes were seized by the FBI from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

Biden's DOJ also apparently leaked the audio recording of Trump discussing Milley at his Bedminster, NJ golf course to CNN. Now, Herridge reports, that the doc in question is not even part of the evidence against Trump.

It may have simply been a means to attempt to sway public opinion against Trump and in favor of Biden's political prosecution of his primary rival for the White House in 2024.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-bedminster-is-not-part-of-doj-charges-report

That will be part of his next indictment, stay tuned.
 
Lets run that through the meat grinder.....
"all made up".....since 2016 there have dozens of accusations from the left about Trump....to this date 100% of those that have been made public have been shown to be lies......why should anyone believe the remaining ones are true....

"because Biden"......Biden inarguably has an abysmal record.......not just on one issue, but all of them......

":palm: :laugh:"......yes, we laugh at you every time one of your "this will put Trump in prison" claims falls apart.....

Would you explain in detail the "lies" you claim in his FL indictment?
 
Would you explain in detail the "lies" you claim in his FL indictment?
not relevant to the Bedminster claims, but.....
we've covered that when the indictment came out.......you should have paid attention.....however it is covered in the thread I started when it happened, so you can go back and reread it........
 
So if he was holding up a paper saying it was a hand written letter from Jesus.....u would believe him?

The problem with trump is that his reasons, his excuses change every day. Take the audio of his document discussion. The reason he has given =has changed several times or more. Is that the work of an honest man?
 
Back
Top