PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Egroeg
09-17-2006, 11:19 AM
I live in Colorado. I am Conservative. God Bless You.

Egroeg
09-17-2006, 11:32 AM
So what are the red names I keep seeing?

IHateGovernment
09-17-2006, 01:12 PM
That means they are current participants in a head to head debate.

If you want to engage in one you can do so from the challenges section.

IHateGovernment
09-17-2006, 01:13 PM
BTW welcome. Do you know Damo?

Damocles
09-17-2006, 01:31 PM
BTW welcome. Do you know Damo?
Yeah this is "JustJohn" in the Fantasy League and was Justice4all! previously on a different board...

BRUTALITOPS
09-17-2006, 03:53 PM
i remember justice4all

Care4all
09-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey Justice! How are ya? It's about time you came over here to visit your friend's site! Nice to have you here....ahem, even though you are just ANOTHER Conservative from Colorado..... :D ;)

I alway's felt we were brother and sister when you had your other name....Justice "4all"/ Care "4all", hahahahaha....how dare you disown your own sister in cyber and change your name!!!! lol

Welcome!!!

Care

Egroeg
09-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey Justice! How are ya? It's about time you came over here to visit your friend's site! Nice to have you here....ahem, even though you are just ANOTHER Conservative from Colorado..... :D ;)

I alway's felt we were brother and sister when you had your other name....Justice "4all"/ Care "4all", hahahahaha....how dare you disown your own sister in cyber and change your name!!!! lol

Welcome!!!

Care
I was going to come in here and be all 'SuperChristianUltraNeoCon' but just couldn't get myself to play that using Dad's name backwards like that. I may be Christian, but I am strongly Libertarian when it comes to politics.

Care4all
09-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I was going to come in here and be all 'SuperChristianUltraNeoCon' but just couldn't get myself to play that using Dad's name backwards like that. I may be Christian, but I am strongly Libertarian when it comes to politics.

ahhhhhhhhhh, quite creative, george backwards... Of course I sat there for 5 minutes trying to figure out what the heck your new name stood for and like a dummy, had "no idea"!!! lol

Care