PDA

View Full Version : Invading America

Hermes Thoth
03-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Check out this Interview of Daniel Estulin By Alex Jones.
Serious shit.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/interviews/estulin_daniel_05_27_05.htm
AJ: And then we see articles in the New York Times a week after this and we got this from Tucker too, that oh the UN’s got to get more aggressive in enforcing peace and start invading countries.

DE: Exactly. Well one of the things about invading nations again it wasn’t mentioned per se but it was one of the topics during coffee conversations the necessity in the future to invade the United States or at least take on the United States patriots for trying to defend the nation against the New World Order—

AJ: Now stop right there from your sources – and again folks I’ve talked to Tucker. I’ve talked to others. The source we’ve got is a great reporter who works with Tucker. Tucker’s got a sterling record on these forecasts. You’re saying American patriots that are fighting this was brought up at Bilderberg?

DE: I’m sorry, what did you say again? Could you repeat that please?

AJ: Specifically repeat what you said and give us more details.

DE: What I said is that these people are playing around with the idea that when war comes - because again I have never seen such a aggression as at this year’s conference against me, against Jim. I mean these people they followed me around. I live in Madrid. So I flew from Madrid to Italy and Italy I caught a connecting flight to—

AJ: It’s got to make them angry.

DE: Very, very angry. They pulled me off the plane in Milan. Nine cops got on the plane plus four Interpole guys got on the plane. They pulled me off. They questioned me for two and a half hours. They know who I am. They have my photograph. They’ve had my photographs for the last 13 years. They told me that probably I would not be able to get into Germany because the Shangian Treaty doesn’t apply to me because I’m not a European citizen, I’m a Canadian citizen. I got into Germany. Before I got on the plane I called a few friends of my Italian journalists who made enough noise that the German foreign ministry had to come out in public to say that they had no idea who I was or why I was coming to Germany but needless to say they were not going to arrest me—

AJ: But I want to go back though because you said that sources said they’re wondering how to deal with “American Patriots” that aren’t going along with this agenda. Tell us everything you know.

DE: Well the idea again is these people are getting very, very violent and they’re getting very aggressive and they’re getting very serious. The plans are going as fast they would have like to and one of the things again it was not a discussion of one of the key topics at the Bilderberg conference but it was an afternoon chat—

AJ: You’re talking about spies. People serving coffee. What they hear in the little sidebars.

DE: Well actually we got it from the intelligence people. So I tend to believe them first of all—

AJ: Okay specifically tells us what you got from those guarding the Bilderberg.

DE: What we got from these people is that in the future there will definitely be a conflict between the New World Order the Bilderbergers and the American Patriot movement and as the United States forces the Army, the Marines, the Reserves, the National Guard most likely will not fire on their own citizens. They do need to bring in the United Nations to fight against the American Patriots and to take over the country.

AJ: This is bone shattering. You’re telling me that one of your sources in there told you this?

DE: We got it from several sources.

AJ: And regardless even if that several sources, even if their security people are trying to scare us it shows that they are talking about us and they’re being given these orders to say this so either way it’s a confirmed report.

DE: These people are very, very serious and they’re getting very, very angry. I’ve never seen such pressure cooking—

AJ: Listen that’s because their program is falling apart.

DE: Well it actually is falling apart—

AJ: Do you know that in the last month the attacks on my show from 100 quarters and major magazines and newspapers is just unbelievable. I mean we can really see this happening.

DE: I want to just take a second out and tell you Alex I think you have one of the best programs in America and I’m a faithful listener and devoted fan of everything that you do.

AJ: I didn’t know that. Well I’m honored sir. I’ve got to get you back on for several hours sometime. There’s so much to cover but any other bombshells you want to drop on us.

DE: Let me see again empowering the United Nations until it becomes (inaudible) as well as a de facto world government and advancing this globe by creating a direct United Nations tax on world citizens by taxing people of the world as was said by Jim Tucker has already mentioned in the American Free Press and his reports on the Bilderbergers and I think he must have talked to you about it as well on your show.

AJ: They’re opening calling for a world tax right now.

DE: They are exactly.

AJ: But you say they’re getting very upset. That’s what I’m seeing. I think their whole program is in trouble.

DE: Well it is in trouble but I think – I’m not exactly sure because I don’t live in the United States but I think they’re way behind schedule and they’re getting angry and I’m not exactly sure it has anything to do with Rockefeller getting very, very old and if there’s anyone behind him who’s ready to take over the whole movement but for whatever reason these people are getting very angry. They’re getting vicious.

AJ: Well that’s what Jim has said is that they’re getting old and they want to see their plan come to fruition.

DE: Oh they do. It will definitely not be in Rockefeller’s lifetime but I have never seen such anger directed at us in the 13 years that I’ve been covering this and talking to the Jim in the 30 years that he has been doing this—

AJ: Well that’s because it’s all over the news now. They can’t cover it up anymore.

DE: I hope so.

Diuretic
03-28-2008, 04:49 PM
"Four Interpol guys". That's interesting, since Interpol doesn't have any of its own agents or officers.

Hermes Thoth
03-28-2008, 06:39 PM
"Four Interpol guys". That's interesting, since Interpol doesn't have any of its own agents or officers.

Wow. You've proved the bilderbergers don't exist. You'll be hailed as a hero.

So when interpol achieves an effect on anything or takes an action, how does it do that thing?

Said1
03-28-2008, 07:37 PM

So when interpol achieves an effect on anything or takes an action, how does it do that thing?

Member countries use their police or other law enforcement officers.

uscitizen
03-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I quit reading the article when I ran across defending against the new world order....

Hermes Thoth
03-28-2008, 09:57 PM
I quit reading the article when I ran across defending against the new world order....

Yeah. What do you care. You're old. The rest of us have to deal with it. Stick your head in the sand like a coward. Fine.

uscitizen
03-28-2008, 10:27 PM
A new world order of some shape is inevitable. all we can do is try and shape it to our advantage.
If it is not already too late. We are all particiapnts in the new world order already.
WE will have to fight ourselves as much as anyone else.

Cancel5
03-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Oh fine, he has something against old people now, too?

Hermes Thoth
03-29-2008, 07:08 AM
A new world order of some shape is inevitable.

No it's not. Believing that is just part of your brainwash.

all we can do is try and shape it to our advantage.

Nope. We can fight to maintain our own national sovereignty, and government devoted to the needs of it's people instead of the needs of multinational corporations.

If it is not already too late. We are all particiapnts in the new world order already.
WE will have to fight ourselves as much as anyone else.

Again with your blame the victim bullshit. We can also start by replacing our leaders with non-liars who will educate them about the hazards of foreign entanglements and dependancy, and those who believe our judiciary system should make decisions based on our laws instead of international law.

If I have to, I'll restart the American Separatist movement.

You just keep puffing on internationalist pole, pole-puffer.

Cancel5
03-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Americans are so apathetic, what is it going to take to turn her around?

Hermes Thoth
03-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Americans are so apathetic, what is it going to take to turn her around?

Stop feeling we deserve it, for one. This goes back to the identity manipulation that is going on in our universities. Believing americans deserve to be destroyed is being presented as enlightenment.

Damocles
03-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Oh fine, he has something against old people now, too?
Everybody has something against old people. They often smell like mothballs.

Cancel5
03-29-2008, 12:03 PM
What a terrible thing to say, I hope you are never the old person you describe!

Damocles
03-29-2008, 12:16 PM
What a terrible thing to say, I hope you are never the old person you describe!
LOL. You took me seriously?

Cancel5
03-29-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL. You took me seriously?

No, I should have said, heavy on the sarcasm...hard to show, but I am mostly a smart :pke:ass, so take all my comments in that framework.

Damocles
03-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Well, I hope I am. If I live past 54 I have beat every male in my family for at least 5 generations.

Of course I'm not an alcoholic, so I think I'm likely to do that... But I'm not buying any mothballs.

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Member countries use their police or other law enforcement officers.

So i'd say at that moment, they're "interpol guys".

Diuretic
03-30-2008, 01:33 PM

I wasn't trying to prove or disprove anything about the Bilderbergers.

Interpol is basically an intelligence-gathering/dissemination organisation, it has a policy arm as well. Every country (and it's usually the federal or national law enforcement organisation in a country) signed has liaison officers or sections.

Diuretic
03-30-2008, 01:35 PM
But a secret society running everything is interesting. They're not very good it. You reckon they could do a better job?

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM
But a secret society running everything is interesting. They're not very good it. You reckon they could do a better job?

Do you reckon?

Damocles
03-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Shhh... don't say that they aren't doing a good job. They might take offense... Then you'll be dooooomed! Dooomed I tell you!

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 01:42 PM

Interpol is basically an intelligence-gathering/dissemination organisation, it has a policy arm as well. Every country (and it's usually the federal or national law enforcement organisation in a country) signed has liaison officers or sections.

Oh. You seemed to present your insipid comment as some kind of debunking of the interviewees account.

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 01:42 PM

Oh. You seemed to present your insipid comment as some kind of debunking of the interviewees account. I guess you were just being irrelevant.

Damocles
03-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh. You seemed to present your insipid comment as some kind of debunking of the interviewees account. I guess you were just being irrelevant.
It is possible that the interviewees were feeding you a line of bull.

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 01:51 PM
It is possible that the interviewees were feeding you a line of bull.

Of course it's possible. Anything's possible. Monkeys might fly out your butt too.

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Don't you have trust damo? How sad to not trust.

Damocles
03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Don't you have trust damo? How sad to not trust.
Trust what?

Hermes Thoth
03-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Trust what?

Trust whom?

Damocles
03-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Trust whom?
A whom IS a what.

You seem to be amazingly credulous, I will always be a skeptic, it's in my blood.

FUCK THE POLICE
03-31-2008, 05:44 AM
ZOMG?!

uscitizen
03-31-2008, 07:07 AM
A whom IS a what.

You seem to be amazingly credulous, I will always be a skeptic, it's in my blood.

You are in the wrong political party then.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 08:40 AM
A whom IS a what.

I seem to remember a lecture from you once about how horrible it must be to not trust the lies of the elites in control of the world. It might have been someone else I guess. Oh well, keep fighting the good fight.

Damocles
03-31-2008, 09:45 AM
I seem to remember a lecture from you once about how horrible it must be to not trust the lies of the elites in control of the world. It might have been someone else I guess. Oh well, keep fighting the good fight.
LOL. It must have been somebody else.

I say that it must be horrible to believe all of the conspiracy theories without any questioning, not that it must be horrible to question authority. Those two things are not equal. I don't trust your sources any more than I would trust the CIA when they say they never "torture".

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
LOL. It must have been somebody else.

I say that it must be horrible to believe all of the conspiracy theories without any questioning, not that it must be horrible to question authority. Those two things are not equal. I don't trust your sources any more than I would trust the CIA when they say they never "torture".

DO you believe the Bilderberger group exists and has meetings?

uscitizen
03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
I ate in one of those build a burger joints a few times. Can't recall the name of the place though....Fudruckers ?

Damocles
03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
DO you believe the Bilderberger group exists and has meetings?
Duh, but I don't believe that they have control of the entire planet or the ability to gain such.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Duh, but I don't believe that they have control of the entire planet or the ability to gain such.

So you just don't believe Royal Families, Heads of the huge corporations, members of governments, heads of the world bank have any power?

Damocles
03-31-2008, 11:56 AM
So you just don't believe Royal Families, Heads of the huge corporations, members of governments, heads of the world bank have any power?
I don't believe that even that group can control the entire world. However, heads of state are limited in membership (there aren't many of them as members), hence the reason that the group has less influence than you give them credit for. Most of it are people that have power, but they are certainly not all powerful or even capable of gaining such.

Most royalty is simply propped up symbolism rather than real power as well. The reality is, the Queen just doesn't have all that much power nowadays and the few places royalty has such power are so small that their influence is minimal.

They have the capability of trying to convince people to follow, but not the capability of running the world in secret.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 11:57 AM
I don't believe that even that group can control the entire world. However, heads of state are limited in membership, hence the reason that the group has less influence than you give them credit for. Most of it are people that have power, but they are certainly not all powerful or even capable of gaining such.

Do you think they are of such moral character that they would never attempt such a thing?

Damocles
03-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you think they are of such moral character that they would never attempt such a thing?
I think that fearing what cannot be done because they might be of such a character to take it if they could is just fearing fantasy.

Again,

They have the ability of trying to convince people to follow, but they do not, nor will they ever, have the capability of running the entire planet in secret.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
I think that fearing what cannot be done because they might be of such a character to take it if they could is just fearing fantasy.

Again,

They have the ability of trying to convince people to follow, but they do not, nor will they ever, have the capability of running the entire planet in secret.

They may succeed, they may fail. Only time will tell. I'm glad you're confident in their failure, but I think you would achieve your desire for them to fail more surely by not actively attempting to marginalize people who discuss the issue.

Damocles
03-31-2008, 12:09 PM
They may succeed, they may fail. Only time will tell. I'm glad you're confident in their failure, but I think you would achieve your desire for them to fail more surely by not actively attempting to marginalize people who discuss the issue.
I don't think that talking about it or not will make them succeed or fail. I think that the world is impossible to control.

At least you don't believe that they somehow magically already have such power like most of the NWO freakos.

Marginalizing people who fear the impossible has no effect on the effective outcome.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't think that talking about it or not will make them succeed or fail. I think that the world is impossible to control.

At least you don't believe that they somehow magically already have such power like most of the NWO freakos.

Marginalizing people who fear the impossible has no effect on the effective outcome.

SO I choose to talk about it. More awareness never hurts. I do believe it is their intent, and I do believe it's possible. "It's impossible" is not a fact, damo. That's you're opinion. Tyranny is possible. Mankind has existed in that scenario far longer than it has been free. The freedom we know now could very well be a blip on the human timeline without proper vigilance.

Damocles
03-31-2008, 12:16 PM
SO I choose to talk about it. More awareness never hurts. I do believe it is their intent, and I do believe it's possible. "It's impossible" is not a fact, damo. That's you're opinion. Tyranny is possible. Mankind has existed in that scenario far longer than it has been free. The freedom we know now could very well be a blip on the human timeline without proper vigilance.
Mankind has never existed under any scenario where one shadow government somehow controlled all governments. It is preposterous to suggest so.

Fearing possible tyranny is fine. Fearing that these people will somehow control Iran and Israel, Russia the US, China and Azerbaijan all at the same time behind the scenes making decisions at meetings where they run around drunk and naked? Just sad.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Mankind has never existed under any scenario where one shadow government somehow controlled all governments. It is preposterous to suggest so.

Fearing possible tyranny is fine. Fearing that these people will somehow control Iran and Israel, Russia the US, China and Azerbaijan all at the same time behind the scenes making decisions at meetings where they run around drunk and naked? Just sad.

Thy tyrannies have not been unified or complete that is true. But tyranny has far more been the rule than the exception.

This idea is something slightly NEW. Hence the NEW world order.

Damocles
03-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Thy tyrannies have not been unified or complete that is true. But tyranny has far more been the rule than the exception.

This idea is something slightly NEW. Hence the NEW world order.
It's been "new" for centuries now and will continue to be as successful. Generation after generation have groups that have tried to rule the planet.

Hermes Thoth
03-31-2008, 12:23 PM
It's been "new" for centuries now and will continue to be as successful.

So you can tell the future? I hope you're right.