PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see real time last night?

BRUTALITOPS
09-16-2006, 01:09 PM
I missed it, who was on?

Damocles
09-16-2006, 01:09 PM
What is real time?

evince
09-16-2006, 02:10 PM
the Bill Maher show!

no I missed it ,good thing dre always replays

BRUTALITOPS
09-16-2006, 03:56 PM
yeah it'll repeat tonight. Bill Maher is the man. He's a consistent fair liberal.

Damocles
09-16-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah it'll repeat tonight. Bill Maher is the man. He's a consistent fair liberal.
Really, I was always annoyed at his "I'm a Libertarian... Republicans are Bad, Democrats are good!" stance all the time. He isn't a libertarian that's just rubbish.

BRUTALITOPS
09-16-2006, 05:47 PM
I agree that he isn't a libertarian.. but I wouldn't say he is partisan... yes he agrees with democrats way more, but he's consistent.. if he beleives something and critisizes republicans over it, he'll critisize democrats if they did the same thing..

Come on, this is me we are talking about.. if a liberalish dude gets grind's vouch he has to be ok.

Damocles
09-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I agree that he isn't a libertarian.. but I wouldn't say he is partisan... yes he agrees with democrats way more, but he's consistent.. if he beleives something and critisizes republicans over it, he'll critisize democrats if they did the same thing..

Come on, this is me we are talking about.. if a liberalish dude gets grind's vouch he has to be ok.
I've always just been annoyed with that "little" lie that he tells to get more people to listen... He is no Libertarian.