PDA

View Full Version : The Reality Disfunction.

The Ugly Truth
06-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Several atheists on this forum are militant atheists. Not content to join a thread to bash christians, they actully go out of their way to create their own threads, trying to tell everyone about those poor fools who believe in a 'sky fairy'. They belittle their intelligence every chance they get, even going so far as calling them insane. This, in spite of the fact that many of history's most intelligent and educated people, many of them scientists, believe in God. These same people are quick to defend Islam, calling it the religion of peace, while heaping coals of scorn on the real religion of peace. The religion whose God loved us enough to die for us and instructs us to love our neighbors. That other religion wants to kill everyone who is not a Muslim. Why do they behave this way? I have a theory. If there really is a God, as well as the Devil, Islam would the religion of choice for the Devil, the father of lies.

John 8:44

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Now, I could care less what you atheists think about this. You can go hang yourself, and the world would be a better place. I speak the truth, but you do not care about the truth. Thus the title for this thread. You support a religion created by a murderer and a pedophile, while attacking a religion where God loves us and died for us. Those are the facts. I'll probably get a lot of flack for saying this, but it needed to said. Bring it on. You cannot suppress the truth. That truth is that Jesus died for you and wants you to turn away from sin. It's too late for some of you. Once you knowingly reject God, there is no turning back. Your course is set. You poor fools.

domer76
06-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Several atheists on this forum are militant atheists. Not content to join a thread to bash christians, they actully go out of their way to create their own threads, trying to tell everyone about those poor fools who believe in a 'sky fairy'. They belittle their intelligence every chance they get, even going so far as calling them insane. This, in spite of the fact that many of history's most intelligent and educated people, many of them scientists, believe in God. These same people are quick to defend Islam, calling it the religion of peace, while heaping coals of scorn on the real religion of peace. The religion whose God loved us enough to die for us and instructs us to love our neighbors. That other religion wants to kill everyone who is not a Muslim. Why do they behave this way? I have a theory. If there really is a God, as well as the Devil, Islam would the religion of choice for the Devil, the father of lies.

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Now, I could care less what you atheists think about this. You can go hang yourself, and the world would be a better place. I speak the truth, but you do not care about the truth. Thus the title for this thread. You support a religion created by a murderer and a pedophile, while attacking a religion where God loves us and died for us. Those are the facts. I'll probably get a lot of flack for saying this, but it needed to said. Bring it on. You cannot suppress the truth. That truth is that Jesus died for you and wants you to turn away from sin. It's too late for some of you. Once you knowingly reject God, there is no turning back. Your course is set. You poor fools.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C9r_OtKRZLQ/URqXqeV8DlI/AAAAAAAAAPM/F6r8LXCjwSk/s1600/BH_Cycle.JPG

Jack
06-11-2018, 01:03 PM
I support Cult members and their Right to free expression.

06-11-2018, 01:06 PM
I support Cult members and their Right to free expression.You better...you've seen what they're capable of if you cross them;)

The Ugly Truth
06-11-2018, 01:08 PM

You obviously don't know the difference between a cult an an established religion. So sad. Educate yourself. Your ignorance is offensive.

Jack
06-11-2018, 01:11 PM
You better...you've seen what they're capable of if you cross them;)

:) Stop making me laugh! :)

Jack
06-11-2018, 01:14 PM
You obviously don't know the difference between a cult an an established religion. So sad. Educate yourself. Your ignorance is offensive.

I support Cult members, in general, for their ability to speak freely about whatever they want. I don't always approve of their actual deeds, but I do respect their Right to Speak.

Frank Apisa
06-11-2018, 02:07 PM

I'm not an Atheist...I am agnostic.

There may be gods...there may be no gods.

But that god you "worship" is one of the most disgusting gods ever proposed. I'd sooner "worship" Zeus.

So take your indignation with the atheists here (who seem to be one of the most reasonable groups I've encountered during my 20 years of debate with atheists)...

...and shove it where it has no chance of being bleached by sunlight.

Zarathustra
06-17-2018, 08:34 AM
Something something slave morality, Jesus was the only Christian, the Enlightenment killed God. Come at me bro.

Jade Dragon
06-17-2018, 08:52 AM
I'm a Christian, and I give many of the ones in name only, crap all the time. It's those types that have ruined the perceptions of Christianity, and brought to where one of the first things that comes to mind with Christianity, is bigotry, and a perpetual finger pointing at someone, or something in judgment. That in essence is anti-christian, but that never stops them. Southern Evangelicals, and Baptists is where you find this mentality in droves. So much shame, I can only just shake my head, and move on. Even Atheists, and non religious seem to know what Christ was all about, but for some reason these Christians don't.

Jade Dragon
06-17-2018, 08:57 AM
I'm not an Atheist...I am agnostic.

There may be gods...there may be no gods.

But that god you "worship" is one of the most disgusting gods ever proposed. I'd sooner "worship" Zeus.

So take your indignation with the atheists here (who seem to be one of the most reasonable groups I've encountered during my 20 years of debate with atheists)...

...and shove it where it has no chance of being bleached by sunlight.

His God is a jaded perception of what that God actually is.

evince
06-17-2018, 09:00 AM

many had to pretend to believe or be killed

bullshit, they believe in a sky fairy too idiot

you are one really one selfish, hate filled, stupid person

evince
06-17-2018, 09:02 AM
His God is a jaded perception of what that God actually is.

god is whatever is in the believers mind

so its meaningless

I wish they would realize that those who go on about "their" God merely bare their own souls

Jade Dragon
06-17-2018, 09:48 AM
god is whatever is in the believers mind

so its meaningless

I wish they would realize that those who go on about "their" God merely bare their own souls

No, the God of a certain religion, pertains to the texts of said religion. Many are unfortunately misunderstood by Christians, that are in name only. They often forget about Christ teachings, when deciphering the Bible. It was written as an understanding of Gods rule, threw the lense of barbaric times. You can't interpret it properly, without the guise of Christ. It was acts that were condemned in the Bible, but some take that as people should be condemned, which goes against the doctrine that makes one a follower of Christ. Unfortunately you have so many Old Testament types, that ignore the new.

evince
06-17-2018, 09:53 AM
they chose the text and god

Legion
06-17-2018, 10:01 AM
they chose the text and god

You are a racist.

I spit in the face of the black guy.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.

If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

bhaktajan
06-17-2018, 02:01 PM

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6778&d=1529265693

kudzu
06-17-2018, 03:11 PM
I'm a Christian, and I give many of the ones in name only, crap all the time. It's those types that have ruined the perceptions of Christianity, and brought to where one of the first things that comes to mind with Christianity, is bigotry, and a perpetual finger pointing at someone, or something in judgment. That in essence is anti-christian, but that never stops them. Southern Evangelicals, and Baptists is where you find this mentality in droves. So much shame, I can only just shake my head, and move on. Even Atheists, and non religious seem to know what Christ was all about, but for some reason these Christians don't.

What was it Ghandi said? I love your Jesus, Christians not so much.

Jade Dragon
06-17-2018, 03:31 PM
What was it Ghandi said? I love your Jesus, Christians not so much.

I wasn't sure if that was a real quote or not, but that was pretty much it.

ThatOwlWoman
06-17-2018, 04:56 PM
I wasn't sure if that was a real quote or not, but that was pretty much it.

I always liked that quote, but it turns out to be false. So do several other famous Gandhi quotes.

https://gizmodo.com/7-gandhi-quotes-that-are-totally-fake-1716503435

kudzu
06-19-2018, 12:52 AM
I always liked that quote, but it turns out to be false. So do several other famous Gandhi quotes.

https://gizmodo.com/7-gandhi-quotes-that-are-totally-fake-1716503435

Really? I had no idea.

Leonthecat
06-19-2018, 02:25 AM

All religion requires voluntary retardation to participate.
Islam is no exception.
If you believe you are going to live forever, you are insane.

kudzu
06-19-2018, 02:29 AM
All religion requires voluntary retardation to participate.
Islam is no exception.
If you believe you are going to live forever, you are insane.

They have amazing geology exhibits in the KAUST (science and technology) in Arabia..

And below each exhibit there is a brass plaque with a verse from the creation account.

I don't think they have the same problem fundamentalists have in the US.. They don't take it literally.

Leonthecat
06-19-2018, 01:14 PM
They have amazing geology exhibits in the KAUST (science and technology) in Arabia..

And below each exhibit there is a brass plaque with a verse from the creation account.

I don't think they have the same problem fundamentalists have in the US.. They don't take it literally.

I beg to differ with you.
They commit suicide in order to kill others on a regular basis, because their insanity is believed to the core of their being.
Religion = insanity.

kudzu
06-19-2018, 01:24 PM
I beg to differ with you.
They commit suicide in order to kill others on a regular basis, because their insanity is believed to the core of their being.
Religion = insanity.

Suicide is forbidden in the Koran............

Leonthecat
06-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Suicide is forbidden in the Koran............

You make me laugh out loud.