PDA

View Full Version : Kansas State stomps a mudpuddle in USC...

Socrtease
03-20-2008, 10:20 PM
And the STOMPS IT DRY! Number 11 defeats number 6 by 13. USC GONE! ARIZONA GONE! KU won too but they should have playing a number 16 and all. What a good day in the NCAA.

uscitizen
03-21-2008, 06:07 AM
I am still here, but we do have lots of mudpuddles. Some have flooding.
Watched some NBC news this am and the flood Got 1 min and obama's preacher got 10 min.
then they spent another 10 min on the ray that jumped in the boat....
glad I don't watch much mainstream news.

Cancel 2016.2
03-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Big East baby... 4-0 yesterday.... How did the wussy little pac 10 do cawacko? Other than UCLA beating the crap out of a 16 seed.... did any pac 10 team actually WIN?

cawacko
03-21-2008, 04:41 PM
And the STOMPS IT DRY! Number 11 defeats number 6 by 13. USC GONE! ARIZONA GONE! KU won too but they should have playing a number 16 and all. What a good day in the NCAA.

Those are fighting words Socrtease!

Socrtease
03-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Fightin words? Well since you are a USC fan I will put one hand behind my back to make it fair. Anyway, G'Town gone today and Tenn BARELY got by Butler and Memphis barely by Miss State. So long as KU doesn't underestimate anyone they may get a chance to beat NC and that bastard of an ex-coach that decided to go to UNC. Fuck Roy Williams! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! KU!

cawacko
03-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Fightin words? Well since you are a USC fan I will put one hand behind my back to make it fair. Anyway, G'Town gone today and Tenn BARELY got by Butler and Memphis barely by Miss State. So long as KU doesn't underestimate anyone they may get a chance to beat NC and that bastard of an ex-coach that decided to go to UNC. Fuck Roy Williams! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! KU!

I'm in a position once again where do I do what a Trojan is suppose to do and root against UCLA or do I suck up my pride and root for them based on conference pride?