PDA

View Full Version : Professor of Arabic barred from returning to U.S. from Canada

NewsBoy
09-13-2006, 10:31 AM
An asst. professor of Arabic at San Francisco State University has been stranded in Canada for three months, unable to return to campus, after the U.S. State Dept. canceled his visa and began reviewing his security status. He arrived in the U.S. 7 years ago, has an American wife and 2 children, and received his doctorate at the Univ. of Wisconsin.

More at link... (http://digg.com/world_news/Professor_of_Arabic_barred_from_returning_to_U_S_f rom_Canada)

uscitizen
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Keep the islomofascist out. We don't need our youth actually understanding the Arabic people.

Hermes Thoth
04-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Keep the islomofascist out. We don't need our youth actually understanding the Arabic people.

What's there to understand. Their plan is come here, outbreed us, and then institute sharia law. We should throw them all out.

What's the immigration policy of Mid eastern countries? Of israel?

Western nations have gone retarded with all this pc brainwash.

uscitizen
04-05-2007, 08:01 PM
PC brainwash ? That all went down the tubes with the rise of the Neos.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 06:11 AM
PC brainwash ? That all went down the tubes with the rise of the Neos.

No Way. On some issues pc-ness is even worse. They're only insterested in security for israel. When it comes to securing america, borders are racism. They's just like libs on the issue. They will still get all tweaky if anyone asserts that civil rights protections apply to white individuals as well.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Oh so Feminazi, Isloamo fascist, towell head, Sand Ni%%er , nuke em all, Axis of evil, Pinhead, cut and runner, kool aid drinker, etc is PC then ?

Damocles
04-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh so Feminazi, Isloamo fascist, towell head, Sand Ni%%er , nuke em all, Axis of evil, Pinhead, cut and runner, kool aid drinker, etc is PC then ?
No, PC is taking a description like "Radical Islam" and saying that it somehow insults all Muslims.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 07:02 AM
No, PC is taking a description like "Radical Islam" and saying that it somehow insults all Muslims.

Yeah like Islamofascists, and Pinheads, etc applied to all who disagreed with the users points of view.....

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 07:06 AM

On issues of national soveriegnty and the rights of white people, the neocons might as well be lefties, as they pull out the same anti-american, anti-white memes as the left on those issues.

Damocles
04-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah like Islamofascists, and Pinheads, etc applied to all who disagreed with the users points of view.....
Yup. Except I have yet to see anybody call somebody an Islamofascist that wasn't a Muslim Extremist.

Now "pinhead", sure. But really, are you going to whine about "pinhead". The lefties use "racist" even when it doesn't fit. Pinhead isn't even close to a conversation-stopper like "racist".

FUCK THE POLICE
04-06-2007, 07:46 AM
What's there to understand. Their plan is come here, outbreed us, and then institute sharia law. We should throw them all out.

What's the immigration policy of Mid eastern countries? Of israel?

Western nations have gone retarded with all this pc brainwash.

Ridiculous. Less than 1% of our population is Arab. It would take a millenium of even ridiculously fast breeding and immigration for that to happen. And then the Arab's probably would've been integrated into American society and would no longer institute sharia law. It's not like any of them do right now anyway.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Ridiculous. Less than 1% of our population is Arab. It would take a millenium of even ridiculously fast breeding and immigration for that to happen. And then the Arab's probably would've been integrated into American society and would no longer institute sharia law. It's not like any of them do right now anyway.

You're thinking of how things were in the past. They are no longer coming here with the intention of assimilation. They are coming here to conquer. And it would NOT take a millenium. They are pro-reproduction. Americans have been put on extinguish by the purveyors of nihilism and selfishness who control our institutions.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 10:30 AM
so much fear.....

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 10:31 AM
so much fear.....

so much denial ...

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Not in my opinion, I think I have a mostly realistic view. Not totally by any means but closer to reality than most. Just my opinion though.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Not in my opinion, I think I have a mostly realistic view. Not totally by any means but closer to reality than most. Just my opinion though.

Well you're ill informed on the Islamic teachings regarding jihad, or you're just nihilistic enough to think your own culture and people don't deserve to survive. Which is it?

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 11:19 AM
It is not an either or situation. I have analog thought processes not binary like some do.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
It is not an either or situation. I have analog thought processes not binary like some do.

So this fancy model of thinking allows you to ignore reality? is that it?

They want to destroy our society as it is. They do not value multiculturalism or religious tolerance. How do you plan on dealing with that? (Ignoring it isn't an effective option, unless you want your society destroyed.)

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
It allows me to consider other options vs the more limited choices of either this or that.

MIght work out to be some of this a dash of that and a pinch of something else is the answer.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 11:56 AM
It allows me to consider other options vs the more limited choices of either this or that.

MIght work out to be some of this a dash of that and a pinch of something else is the answer.

But it's a this or that choice. Either you defend yourself or they will kill you. THEY are offering only two options. They are limiting your choices. You could try to change them, but that's going against a lifetime of indoctrination and jihadi programming.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 12:00 PM
But it's a this or that choice. Either you defend yourself or they will kill you. THEY are offering only two options. They are limiting your choices. You could try to change them, but that's going against a lifetime of indoctrination and jihadi programming.

All of thos people of religion want to kill me ? I disagree, I think it is a minority, like bush speaking for America. does he speak for you ?

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM

:foil:

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 12:52 PM
:foil:

Grow up.

Canceled/BannedAccount2
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
You're thinking of how things were in the past. They are no longer coming here with the intention of assimilation. They are coming here to conquer. And it would NOT take a millenium. They are pro-reproduction. Americans have been put on extinguish by the purveyors of nihilism and selfishness who control our institutions.
I think we are in a world of hurt in this country and it is from the inside out. There is no unity and it is demonstrated in political message boards the country over.

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed.

Canceled/BannedAccount2
04-06-2007, 12:57 PM

I think we are in a world of hurt in this country and it is from the inside out. There is no unity and it is demonstrated in political message boards the country over.

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed. :(

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 01:00 PM

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed. :(

People who wish to survive should stop conceding arguments to idjits like uscitizen and their "multimodal" thinking. When confronted with the reality of his intellectually induced paralysis, he uses a childish icon. Too easy. NEXT!

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Grow up.
too late :D

Multimodal huh ? that is a bad thing ? Whatever you call it , It has served me well in life.

and to think some call me a depresso fatalist and such. Nice to meet someone to put things in perspective for me.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 01:31 PM

I don't disagree that we are giving our country away, just what/who is behind it all.

Cancel7
04-06-2007, 02:01 PM

really...is that what you think...that seems rather pessimistic...i take a....more optimistic view...

but then...i'm a happy...girl. :)

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Darla, hide the sky is falling the sky is falling. Looked for a chicken little emoticon, but did not find one.

and I though I was pessimistic, some people make me feel like a blooming optimist.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 02:36 PM
too late :D

Multimodal huh ? that is a bad thing ? Whatever you call it , It has served me well in life.

and to think some call me a depresso fatalist and such. Nice to meet someone to put things in perspective for me.

It's bad when it stops you from being able to understand simple truths. It's made you retarded, my good man.

Whomever
04-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Never fear I am watching out for my children.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 02:38 PM
It's bad when it stops you from being able to understand simple truths. It's made you retarded, my good man.

talk about simple, thinking everyting just has 2 answers...

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 02:40 PM
talk about simple, thinking everyting just has 2 answers...

Not everything does, but in the matter of defending oneself or being killed, it's a simple matter.

Stick to the issue. Can you do that?

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes , but I don't see it being down to an issue of survival for the most part. with a minority of extremeists yes. but overall no.
In my opinion views like yours are what feeds the fires of hatred and fear between the groups around the world.
Views like mine promote peaceful coexistance.

Sort of like the old testament vs the new testament.
the jews promoted stuff like you say, Jesus promoted peaceful coexistence.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Yes , but I don't see it being down to an issue of survival for the most part. with a minority of extremeists yes. but overall no.
In my opinion views like yours are what feeds the fires of hatred and fear between the groups around the world.
Views like mine promote peaceful coexistance.

Sort of like the old testament vs the new testament.
the jews promoted stuff like you say, Jesus promoted peaceful coexistence.

It only takes a minority of extremist to dominate a population of wishy washy sheepish people.

The fires of hatred and fear are there. Views like yours are what cause tolerance to disappear from the face of the earth.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 02:50 PM
The fires of hatred and fear are there. Views like yours are what cause tolerance to disappear from the face of the earth.
//

HUH, that makes no sense at all to me....

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 02:53 PM
//

HUH, that makes no sense at all to me....

Yeah, You're an idiot.:clink: Go think multimodally and don't worry your pretty little head about it.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
K thanks will do that. Have a good evening/life.

Hermes Thoth
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
K thanks will do that. Have a good evening/life.

Don't be so dramatic.

uscitizen
04-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Dramatic ? You would bitch if someone hung you with new rope.

evince
10-26-2013, 08:23 AM
An asst. professor of Arabic at San Francisco State University has been stranded in Canada for three months, unable to return to campus, after the U.S. State Dept. canceled his visa and began reviewing his security status. He arrived in the U.S. 7 years ago, has an American wife and 2 children, and received his doctorate at the Univ. of Wisconsin.

More at link... (http://digg.com/world_news/Professor_of_Arabic_barred_from_returning_to_U_S_f rom_Canada)

man were the Bush days full of stupid

evince
10-26-2013, 08:29 AM

do you still think this shit ?

now I remember why I called you a mind pretzel biting fly