PDA

View Full Version : Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

Pages : [1] 2 3

Grugore
03-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Here it is. The truth about what Islam really teaches. Of course, any sane person would reject such BS. Yep. I called it BS. If that offends you, then I really don't care. It offends you because you know it's BS but refuse to admit it. Sucks to be you. EL OH EL
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/deceptive_god.htm

kudzu
03-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Here it is. The truth about what Islam really teaches. Of course, any sane person would reject such BS. Yep. I called it BS. If that offends you, then I really don't care. It offends you because you know it's BS but refuse to admit it. Sucks to be you. EL OH EL

David Wood doesn't know anything about Islam.. He's just peddling hate and ignorance.

christiefan915
03-03-2018, 01:42 PM
David Wood doesn't know anything about Islam.. He's just peddling hate and ignorance.

The website says "a Christian-Muslim dialogue" but in reality there's no dialogue, just anti-Islam rants.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 01:48 PM
The website says "a Christian-Muslim dialogue" but in reality there's no dialogue, just anti-Islam rants.

I read a little of it. David Wood doesn't know anything about Christianity or Judaism either.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 01:49 PM

I read a little of it. David Wood doesn't know anything about Christianity or Judaism either.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 02:22 PM

Really? I suppose you're an expert? Not a day goes by when we don't hear about muslims committing some atrocity. And you defend them. That tells me all I need to know about you.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Really? I suppose you're an expert? Not a day goes by when we don't hear about muslims committing some atrocity. And you defend them. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Actually, I am an expert.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 02:28 PM

Wherever Islam holds sway, there is torture and death. Nothing good has ever come from Islam. And I think he knows a lot more about Islam than you do. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/download/Story%20of%20Mohammed%20Islam%20Unveiled.pdf

Here is the truth about Islam. I challenge you, or anyone, to refute any of this.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 02:28 PM

Really? Then why are you defending them?

kudzu
03-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Wherever Islam holds sway, there is torture and death. Nothing good has ever come from Islam. And I think he knows a lot more about Islam than you do. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/download/Story%20of%20Mohammed%20Islam%20Unveiled.pdf

Here is the truth about Islam. I challenge you, or anyone, to refute any of this.

Muslims believe that all who are servants of God are Muslims.. from Adam to Abraham to Moses, Jesus etc.....

Like the Jews they do not believe in original sin.. nor do Muslims believe in blood sacrifice.

They believe Jesus was the purest of the prophets and without sin. They do not believe God had a son.. They do not believe Jesus was crucified because that offend their sense of justice.. That a man without sin could die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian. He lived and taught and believed as a Jew.

Do you know any Muslims, Grugore?

Grugore
03-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Muslims believe that all who are servants of God are Muslims.. from Adam to Abraham to Moses, Jesus etc.....

Like the Jews they do not believe in original sin.. nor do Muslims believe in blood sacrifice.

They believe Jesus was the purest of the prophets and without sin. They do not believe God had a son.. They do not believe Jesus was crucified because that offend their sense of justice.. That a man without sin could die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian. He lived and taught and believed as a Jew.

Do you know any Muslims, Grugore?

Why would I want to associate with those filthy savages?

kudzu
03-03-2018, 02:46 PM

So you don't know any Muslims and you frequent ignorant hate sites.

christiefan915
03-03-2018, 03:32 PM

Not a day goes by when we don't hear about Americans (Christians, Jews, etc.) committing some atrocity but people like you ignore that.

christiefan915
03-03-2018, 03:34 PM

I'm not an expert but I've studied enough about Islam to know you're wrong. I dare you to read some sites about Islam that weren't written by haters.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 03:44 PM
So you don't know any Muslims and you frequent ignorant hate sites.

How is telling the truth ignorant or hateful?

Grugore
03-03-2018, 03:50 PM
I'm not an expert but I've studied enough about Islam to know you're wrong. I dare you to read some sites about Islam that weren't written by haters.

Both of you are fools. If either one of you had even attempted to refute what I posted, then I might have a little respect for you. If you and I faced each other, stripped of all but our wits and our tongues, it would not go well for you. Your lies do not alter the truth. That truth is that islam is a violent cult that is trying to make all others submit to them. And they do this with deception and then violence when they are strong enough to do so. You are either credulous fools, or lying through your teeth while supporting the enemies of all civilized people.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Not a day goes by when we don't hear about Americans (Christians, Jews, etc.) committing some atrocity but people like you ignore that.

Give me one example!

kudzu
03-03-2018, 03:54 PM

David Wood doesn't know anything about Muslims either.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Both of you are fools. If either one of you had even attempted to refute what I posted, then I might have a little respect for you. If you and I faced each other, stripped of all but our wits and our tongues, it would not go well for you. Your lies do not alter the truth. That truth is that islam is a violent cult that is trying to make all others submit to them. And they do this with deception and then violence when they are strong enough to do so. You are either credulous fools, or lying through your teeth while supporting the enemies of all civilized people.

There is NO coercion in religion.. according to Islam.

Have you traveled much or ever lived overseas or in a Muslim country? For most people, if you treat them with courtesy and respect that's what you get in return. Islam has the golden rule as well, Grugore.

Your hate and ignorance aids and abets the terrorist element.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 03:59 PM
David Wood doesn't know anything about Muslims either.

Another lie. That's all you have, or you would have tried to refute what I posted in the article. But you can't. Sucks to be you.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Another lie. That's all you have, or you would have tried to refute what I posted in the article. But you can't. Sucks to be you.

Write to David Wood and ask him if he has ever lived in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates or Lebanon or Libya?

Ask him........

Grugore
03-03-2018, 04:05 PM
There is NO coercion in religion.. according to Islam.

Have you traveled much or ever lived overseas or in a Muslim country? For most people, if you treat them with courtesy and respect that's what you get in return. Islam has the golden rule as well, Grugore.

Your hate and ignorance aids and abets the terrorist element.

Another lie. Don't you ever quit? Islam is not tolerant of anyone. They are not even tolerant with each other because one claims that the others aren't pure (intolerant) enough. BTW, that Golden rule you speak of has been abrogated by subsequent passages of their religious texts. I know all of your lying tricks. You cannot fool me. I know the true nature of Islam. Your lies are impotent.

And yes. I have traveled all over the world. I've been to every continent except Antarctica. I've even circumnavigated the Earth in a single trip. Took me six months and I visited 13 different countries.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Another lie. Don't you ever quit? Islam is not tolerant of anyone. They are not even tolerant with each other because one claims that the others aren't pure (intolerant) enough. BTW, that Golden rule you speak of has been abrogated by subsequent passages of their religious texts. I know all of your lying tricks. You cannot fool me. I know the true nature of Islam. Your lies are impotent.

And yes. I have traveled all over the world. I've been to every continent except Antarctica. I've even circumnavigated the Earth in a single trip. Took me six months and I visited 13 different countries.

And you don't know any Muslims? Ask David Wood if he has ever LIVED anywhere in the Muslim world.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Write to David Wood and ask him if he has ever lived in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates or Lebanon or Libya?

Ask him........

It doesn't matter where one lives. People are judged by their actions. Islam is violent and intolerant to all civilized people. They are a clear and present danger. Why do you think we had TWO Crusades to keep them in check? Time for another one, if you ask me.

ThatOwlWoman
03-03-2018, 05:15 PM

When do you plan to start?

kudzu
03-03-2018, 05:21 PM
It doesn't matter where one lives. People are judged by their actions. Islam is violent and intolerant to all civilized people. They are a clear and present danger. Why do you think we had TWO Crusades to keep them in check? Time for another one, if you ask me.

David Wood is an ignorant ass and you are his patsy......

domer76
03-03-2018, 05:21 PM

Since their truth doesn’t teach that Jesus is the son of a god born of a virgin, their truth is a shitload closer to reality than yours, thumper.

domer76
03-03-2018, 05:23 PM

Why would they want to associate with you, punk?

domer76
03-03-2018, 05:23 PM

:lolup:

kudzu
03-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Since their truth doesn’t teach that Jesus is the son of a god born of a virgin, their truth is a shitload closer to reality than yours, thumper.

LOLOL.. You are a breath of fresh air. Muslims are OK.. and there is a certain logic to their beliefs.. I lived in the ME for 2 decades and I get so weary of these idiots.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 05:28 PM

I have never lied about anything on this forum. If you disagree, then you can post it for everyone to see. Good luck with that.

domer76
03-03-2018, 05:29 PM
LOLOL.. You are a breath of fresh air. Muslims are OK.. and there is a certain logic to their beliefs.. I lived in the ME for 2 decades and I get so weary of these idiots.

“Christians” like this prick give true Christians a bad name. Bible literalists who quote their book of fairytales to prove its validity. Always the same circular arguments that they fail to recognize out of their own blindness.

Grugore
03-03-2018, 05:30 PM
David Wood is an ignorant ass and you are his patsy......

Just as I suspected. All you have are lies and insults. You haven't even tried to refute the OP. Sucks to be you.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 05:34 PM
“Christians” like this prick give true Christians a bad name. Bible literalists who quote their book of fairytales to prove its validity. Always the same circular arguments that they fail to recognize out of their own blindness.

There is NO requirement for Christians to be ignorant and or reject science, history and archaeology.. I mean you really don't have to be a hater or park your brain at the door.

kudzu
03-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Just as I suspected. All you have are lies and insults. You haven't even tried to refute the OP. Sucks to be you.

You're pathetic.. do you know that?

Grugore
03-03-2018, 06:14 PM
You're pathetic.. do you know that?

LOL! Do you honestly believe that I gave a f**k what you think? I assure you, I do not. The only reason you're not on my ignore list is because your stupid lies and insults amuse me. That is your only value, as far as I can see. A laughing stock. A class clown. A buffoon. That's you. If you ever become capable of having a reasoned argument, like an adult, get back to me.

ThatOwlWoman
03-03-2018, 07:10 PM
According to Pew Research, there are ~1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of total population. Now if even a tenth of them were as heinous as Gargoyle claims, wouldn't the planet be a smoking ruin by now?

He reminds me a lot of certain fundie religionists of a different cult -- Christianity. Many of them do not let their kids attend secular public schools, play with kids not of their faith, associate with anyone outside of their own tiny church community, read books not approved by the church or parents, or watch TV/movies. They fear contagion. The contagion is called knowledge. When you get to know ppl not of your same flavor, you find out something insane. They're basically just like you, no better, no worse.

Imagine.

domer76
03-03-2018, 10:08 PM
LOL! Do you honestly believe that I gave a f**k what you think? I assure you, I do not. The only reason you're not on my ignore list is because your stupid lies and insults amuse me. That is your only value, as far as I can see. A laughing stock. A class clown. A buffoon. That's you. If you ever become capable of having a reasoned argument, like an adult, get back to me.

"Reasoned argument"?

Tell us , thumper, about all the animals in the world on one boat.

Tell us, thumper, about a son of a god born of a virgin.

Tell us, thumper, about a guy in a big fish for days.

Tell us, thumper, about where rainbows come from.

Tick tock. Tick tock

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Give me one example!

Torture was 'severe, pervasive, prolonged' in house where California parents starved their 13 children
(http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-california-captive-children-20180118-story.html)

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 09:21 AM
According to Pew Research, there are ~1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of total population. Now if even a tenth of them were as heinous as Gargoyle claims, wouldn't the planet be a smoking ruin by now?

He reminds me a lot of certain fundie religionists of a different cult -- Christianity. Many of them do not let their kids attend secular public schools, play with kids not of their faith, associate with anyone outside of their own tiny church community, read books not approved by the church or parents, or watch TV/movies. They fear contagion. The contagion is called knowledge. When you get to know ppl not of your same flavor, you find out something insane. They're basically just like you, no better, no worse.

Imagine.

Add to that celebrate Halloween, read Harry Potter, not allow ear piercing, etc.

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 09:24 AM

He's a polemicist, not a scholar.

ThatOwlWoman
03-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Torture was 'severe, pervasive, prolonged' in house where California parents starved their 13 children
(http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-california-captive-children-20180118-story.html)

Then there's that whole nasty Duggar thing. *shudder*

Grugore
03-04-2018, 11:45 AM
They were not Christians. You said Christians do this sort of thing. Try again.

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 12:01 PM
They were not Christians. You said Christians do this sort of thing. Try again.

You know nothing.

Couple who 'kept starving children chained to beds' were devout Christians who had 13 kids 'because it was God's calling' (https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-couple-who-starved-held-11859360)

Grugore
03-04-2018, 12:20 PM
You know nothing.

Couple who 'kept starving children chained to beds' were devout Christians who had 13 kids 'because it was God's calling' (https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-couple-who-starved-held-11859360)

I know that you are a clueless troll. And I'm still waiting for you to try and refute the OP. You can't even manage to do that. So who is the clueless one? Hmmm...That would be you.

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 12:35 PM
I know that you are a clueless troll. And I'm still waiting for you to try and refute the OP. You can't even manage to do that. So who is the clueless one? Hmmm...That would be you.

I'm not surprised that a phony like you would call for proof and then ignore it.

David Wood started his screed with the premise that Islam is evil and then cherry-picked data to support it. It means Wood is seeing what he wants to see and discarding what doesn't fit his framework.
That is dishonest.

Grugore
03-04-2018, 01:58 PM
I'm not surprised that a phony like you would call for proof and then ignore it.

David Wood started his screed with the premise that Islam is evil and then cherry-picked data to support it. It means Wood is seeing what he wants to see and discarding what doesn't fit his framework.
That is dishonest.

Islam is evil. That's a fact. You can try to deceive others, but you cannot fool me. Actions speak louder that words. Not a day goes by when I don't see several stories about muslims raping, torturing, or murdering someone. And that is exactly what their religion tells then to do. It is not radical muslims doing these things. It is the faithful. The true muslims. You are a fool, or a liar. Which is it. There is no middle ground. You support freedom, or you support totalitarianism.

kudzu
03-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Islam is evil. That's a fact. You can try to deceive others, but you cannot fool me. Actions speak louder that words. Not a day goes by when I don't see several stories about muslims raping, torturing, or murdering someone. And that is exactly what their religion tells then to do. It is not radical muslims doing these things. It is the faithful. The true muslims. You are a fool, or a liar. Which is it. There is no middle ground. You support freedom, or you support totalitarianism.

How many Arab newspapers do read each day?

Grugore
03-04-2018, 02:05 PM
How many Arab newspapers do read each day?

Quit trying to deflect the conversation. This thread is about what Islam teaches. Stick to that, or STFU.

kudzu
03-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Quit trying to deflect the conversation. This thread is about what Islam teaches. Stick to that, or STFU.

You don't know what Islam teaches. Have you read the Koran?

Grugore
03-04-2018, 02:17 PM
You don't know what Islam teaches. Have you read the Koran?

I know exactly what Islam teaches. I'm sure you do too. The difference is that I am not a traitor to the human race for supporting it.

kudzu
03-04-2018, 02:35 PM
I know exactly what Islam teaches. I'm sure you do too. The difference is that I am not a traitor to the human race for supporting it.

Obviously you don't if you read David Wood.

Grugore
03-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Obviously you don't if you read David Wood.

Obviously, you're a blithering idiot. Welcome to my ignore list.

christiefan915
03-04-2018, 02:57 PM

You are an idiot who relies on logical fallacies to make his arguments. Not a day goes by that the world doesn't see Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists etc. raping, torturing and murdering but you've refused to acknowledge it. It's because they're bad people, period. Their religion doesn't urge them to criminal behaviour anymore than the Old Testament tells Jews to do the same.

I hope you don't call yourself a Christian.

Grugore
03-04-2018, 04:29 PM
You are an idiot who relies on logical fallacies to make his arguments. Not a day goes by that the world doesn't see Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists etc. raping, torturing and murdering but you've refused to acknowledge it. It's because they're bad people, period. Their religion doesn't urge them to criminal behaviour anymore than the Old Testament tells Jews to do the same.

I hope you don't call yourself a Christian.

Christians do not rape torture or kill anyone. You're an idiot.

christiefan915
03-05-2018, 05:03 PM

And you are deaf, dumb and blind about rape, torture and murder.

Grugore
03-05-2018, 06:28 PM
And you are deaf, dumb and blind about rape, torture and murder.
And you are deaf, dumb and blind about what it means to be a Christian. Christians do not rape torture or murder anyone. That's a fact.

domer76
03-05-2018, 06:43 PM

Lots of Christians in prison.

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:44 PM

So, you're okay with the way Islam treats a woman right? Moron.

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:45 PM

:rofl2:
:legion:

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:46 PM

Another lie; what is it about low IQ liberals and their propensity to lie?

MAGA MAN
03-05-2018, 06:46 PM

Islam is the world's biggest lie.

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Irony from a liar. :rofl2:

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Why would they want to associate with you, punk?

:lolup:

So you are okay with how Islam treats women?

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:49 PM

:legion:

Truth Detector
03-05-2018, 06:50 PM

Imagine.

So ISIS is not a part of Islam? You are okay with how Islam treats women?

christiefan915
03-05-2018, 07:12 PM
And you are deaf, dumb and blind about what it means to be a Christian. Christians do not rape torture or murder anyone. That's a fact.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?91950-quot-Christianity-quot-in-America

christiefan915
03-05-2018, 07:13 PM

That's not what the Catholic Church thinks.

Grugore
03-05-2018, 07:28 PM

He was not a Christian. Christians are defined by their actions. When Jesus' disciples asked him how to identify Christians, Jesus answered...You will know them by their love. You cannot murder someone if you love them. Jesus also said that murderers will not go to Heaven. Case closed.

christiefan915
03-05-2018, 07:42 PM
He was not a Christian. Christians are defined by their actions. When Jesus' disciples asked him how to identify Christians, Jesus answered...You will know them by their love. You cannot murder someone if you love them. Jesus also said that murderers will not go to Heaven. Case closed.

If that's the way you want to look at it, then you're not a Christian. Real Christians wouldn't talk about Muslims the way you do. Especially your thread about "there is only one cure." Show me where Jesus said non-believers should be killed.

kudzu
03-05-2018, 07:46 PM

Answering Islam is an ignorant hate site.

ThatOwlWoman
03-05-2018, 08:30 PM
If that's the way you want to look at it, then you're not a Christian. Real Christians wouldn't talk about Muslims the way you do. Especially your thread about "there is only one cure." Show me where Jesus said non-believers should be killed.

Jesus also said that those who repent and follow Him shall be with Him in Paradise. If Grugore makes it there, he's gonna be real surprised at who he's sharing a cloud with.

Grugore
03-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Jesus also said that those who repent and follow Him shall be with Him in Paradise. If Grugore makes it there, he's gonna be real surprised at who he's sharing a cloud with.

I'll also probably also be surprised at those who didn't make it. Unfortunately.

Grugore
03-05-2018, 08:46 PM

Islam demands my submission or my death. I really don't think God would have a problem with me defending myself. After all, He ordered the Jews to exterminate everyone in a few cities. The simple fact is that it's us or them. There is no middle ground. We kill them, or they kill us. It's really that simple.

ThatOwlWoman
03-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Islam demands my submission or my death. I really don't think God would have a problem with me defending myself. After all, He ordered the Jews to exterminate everyone in a few cities. The simple fact is that it's us or them. There is no middle ground. We kill them, or they kill us. It's really that simple.

Only for those simple-minded sorts unable to see and understand nuance. And reality.

The history of Christianity is a long and bloody one, filled with genocide, torture, rape, hideous executions of innocents including children, subjugation, war, and death. All these things were done "in the name of the Lord" and "for the glory of Christ." In this country alone tens of thousands were brutalized -- and murdered -- for refusing to bow to the priests' demands to convert. Do you know what the Ojibwe word for "priest" (makadewikonaye) translates to? Black-robed kidnapper.

Yet millions of Christians are peaceful caring people. Guess what? Same is true of Muslims.

Grugore
03-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Only for those simple-minded sorts unable to see and understand nuance. And reality.

The history of Christianity is a long and bloody one, filled with genocide, torture, rape, hideous executions of innocents including children, subjugation, war, and death. All these things were done "in the name of the Lord" and "for the glory of Christ." In this country alone tens of thousands were brutalized -- and murdered -- for refusing to bow to the priests' demands to convert. Do you know what the Ojibwe word for "priest" (makadewikonaye) translates to? Black-robed kidnapper.

Yet millions of Christians are peaceful caring people. Guess what? Same is true of Muslims.

Once again, the acts you mentioned were not committed by Christians. It's impossible. Anyone who would do such things does not know God.

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 09:47 PM

lol.....

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 09:54 PM

I know, right?.....all those beheadings and burnings in Seattle......and that suicide bomber who took out that school bus in Massachusetts...horrible stuff.....

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Give me one example!

here's a bunch....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing_in_the_United_States

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 09:59 PM

bigotry is a breath of fresh air.......interesting......

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 10:05 PM
You know nothing.

I don't recall hearing they were members of any church or engaged in any religion.........the article you quote bases the claim solely on the statements of grandparents.....

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Not a day goes by that the world doesn't see Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists etc. raping, torturing and murdering but you've refused to acknowledge it.

do you really see people from other religions killing in the name of their religion like Muslims do?.......because I do not.......

iewitness
03-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Once again, the acts you mentioned were not committed by Christians. It's impossible. Anyone who would do such things does not know God.
carnal Christians / apostates are capable of committing carnal acts of human lust. if we walk in the spirit, we shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh...read this whole thing. this thing, this truth is good. read it,it is good. http://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/5.htm. it is good.

MAGA MAN
03-07-2018, 08:43 AM

According to who?

MAGA MAN
03-07-2018, 08:44 AM
Answering Islam is an ignorant hate site.

Attack the messenger.

kudzu
03-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Attack the messenger.

Muslims who are criminals are NOT observant Muslims.. just as Christians and Jews who are criminals are not following their faith.

Your ignorance only helps terrorists.

MAGA MAN
03-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Muslims who are criminals are NOT observant Muslims.. just as Christians and Jews who are criminals are not following their faith. Bullshit. Try reading the Koran.

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them...

kudzu
03-07-2018, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=OODA;2251229]Bullshit. Try reading the Koran.

duplicate

kudzu
03-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Bullshit. Try reading the Koran.

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them...

I have read the Koran.. the Pickthal translation. It also says Be kind to the Christians, and speaks of "nearest in affection".

Christians and Jews are considered believers.

MAGA MAN
03-07-2018, 09:55 AM
I have read the Koran.. the Pickthal translation. It also says Be kind to the Christians, and speaks of "nearest in affection".

Christians and Jews are considered believers.

So you're OK with them killing atheists, Buddhists?

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:01 PM

A lot of these judgmental idiots will be surprised!

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 05:03 PM
A lot of these judgmental idiots will be surprised!

I plan on hanging around the gates to the Summerlands and watching the shocked expressions as they come through. lol

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:04 PM

Because they're children of the Creator you believe in, for starters.

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:10 PM

You're just so ignorant about Islam. Discussing Islam with you would be like discussing the complete works of Shakespeare with a first-grader.

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:11 PM
I know, right?.....all those beheadings and burnings in Seattle......and that suicide bomber who took out that school bus in Massachusetts...horrible stuff.....

So you think atrocities are limited to beheadings, burnings and suicide bombings?

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:18 PM
I don't recall hearing they were members of any church or engaged in any religion.........the article you quote bases the claim solely on the statements of grandparents.....

Why would you doubt what family members say? She was the daughter of a minister. He was in Bible studies at school. They were Pentecostalists who believed in the Quiverfull movement.

I think you just don't want to admit that some people pervert the beliefs of Christianity.

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:21 PM
do you really see people from other religions killing in the name of their religion like Muslims do?.......because I do not.......

Are you familiar with the Rohingya killings by Buddhists?

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:23 PM
According to who?

Nostra Aetate.

3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

Since in the course of centuries not a few quarrels and hostilities have arisen between Christians and Moslems, this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 05:29 PM
So you think atrocities are limited to beheadings, burnings and suicide bombings?

no...your posts are an atrocity........but I don't consider Dobsen's book to be one......

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Why would you doubt what family members say? She was the daughter of a minister. He was in Bible studies at school. They were Pentecostalists who believed in the Quiverfull movement.

I think you just don't want to admit that some people pervert the beliefs of Christianity.
they also registered themselves as a non-religious homeschool with the state.....and I have no problem admitting they were perverted.......I just don't see the argument that they were perverting Christianity.....

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Are you familiar with the Rohingya killings by Buddhists?

not really.....but if you hum a few bars maybe it will sound familiar......

Grugore
03-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Because they're children of the Creator you believe in, for starters.

No. They are not. Those who have accepted Christ as their Savior are children of God. No one else.

Grugore
03-07-2018, 05:34 PM

Once again. A person is defined by their actions. Christians are not murderers, rapists, or whatever. This guy was never a Christian.

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Once again. A person is defined by their actions. Christians are not murderers, rapists, or whatever. This guy was never a Christian.

There's nothing in the Qur'an advocating rape, murder and suicide bombings either, so those who do these things aren't really Muslims.

kudzu
03-07-2018, 05:39 PM
No. They are not. Those who have accepted Christ as their Savior are children of God. No one else.

Don't be absurd. Jews are also children of God.. You sure are ignorant. Whew.

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 06:42 PM
There's nothing in the Qur'an advocating rape, murder and suicide bombings either, so those who do these things aren't really Muslims.

large percentages of Muslims in the Middle East would call you an infidel for making that statement......

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 06:54 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad I'm not a child of that god that you follow. He's pretty much a dick, judging from his followers.

03-07-2018, 07:14 PM
I'm sure that he's not really disappointed in that choice...and forgives the poor dear for her transgressions...and that inappropriate language;) The parrots will still be welcome when they cross the rainbow bridge...not her choice, there...thankfully:)

Grugore
03-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad I'm not a child of that god that you follow. He's pretty much a dick, judging from his followers.

Yeah. How dare they point out the fact that your a sinner and warn you of the consequences, as well as the only way to avoid them. Well. Enjoy your sin. God is laughing at you.

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Yeah. How dare they point out the fact that your a sinner and warn you of the consequences, as well as the only way to avoid them. Well. Enjoy your sin. God is laughing at you.

I'm fine with that. Your imaginary friend's opinion of me matters about as much as what the clouds think of the sea.

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 07:21 PM
I'm sure that he's not really disappointed in that choice...and forgives the poor dear for her transgressions...and that inappropriate language;) The parrots will still be welcome when they cross the rainbow bridge...not her choice, there...thankfully:)

As I said, O Attention Whore, that god's pretty much a dick, judging by his followers -- like you. Now go toddle off and try to convince everyone who cares what a pathetic victim you claim to be, instead of the sick stalker that you really are. lol

</attention>

03-07-2018, 07:29 PM
She knows not what she does or says or posts these days...and it's very understandable...considering...
Not her choice, when all is said and done though...she'll learn...

Grugore
I'm fine with that. Your imaginary friend's opinion of me matters about as much as what the clouds think of the sea.

You poor fool. You have no idea.

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good.

That's you. But God still want's you to come to know Him. He died for you. That's how much He loves you. But you spit in His eye. A fool, indeed.

Mason Michaels
As I said, O Attention Whore, that god's pretty much a dick, judging by his followers -- like you. Now go toddle off and try to convince everyone who cares what a pathetic victim you claim to be, instead of the sick stalker that you really are. lol

</attention>

Poor Top:-( ~

03-07-2018, 07:31 PM
You poor fool. You have no idea.

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good.

That's you. But God still want's you to come to know Him. He died for you. That's how much He love you. But you spit in His eye. A fool, indeed.
Indeed...her pal knows better, but...

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 07:33 PM

</attention>

Where's Yayurt when you need him? This was a perfectly good thread that stayed on point until she showed up with a couple of snide remarks. Yayurt won't call her out for hijacking because he's just that two-faced.

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Poor Top:-( ~

I know. The mountain wouldn't come to Mohammed, so she tracked me down here to beg for attention. Poor pathetic twat.

03-07-2018, 07:36 PM
LOL...poor Christiecrite and Fowl...but thanks:) You all could have just ignored me, after all...if it was that "snide"...:)

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Where's Yayurt when you need him? This was a perfectly good thread that stayed on point until she showed up with a couple of snide remarks. Yayurt won't call her out for hijacking because he's just that two-faced.

I'm sure he's off posting about Jade and will be by to properly chastise the home-wrecking whore when he's done. lol

Some of the people who pose as Xtians around here are a pretty sad bunch. Definitely not doing much for the cause.

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 07:39 PM
LOL...poor Christiecrite and Fowl...but thanks:) You all could have just ignored me, after all...if it was that "snide"...:)

Poor Top,can't make friends except pathetic Yoyo

03-07-2018, 07:39 PM
LOL....

christiefan915
03-07-2018, 07:47 PM
I'm sure he's off posting about Jade and will be by to properly chastise the home-wrecking whore when he's done. lol

Some of the people who pose as Xtians around here are a pretty sad bunch. Definitely not doing much for the cause.

Poor Toxic is just proving everything you guys have been saying about her. She probably doesn't realize it though.

03-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Poor Toxic is just proving everything you guys have been saying about her. She probably doesn't realize it though.And What would that be? Really? I was really surprised to see you're unconcerned about the doxxing...not surprised, though...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 07:54 PM
And What would that be? Really? I was really surprised to see you're unconcerned about the doxxing...not surprised, though...

Could you bring up that stupid doxxing a couple 100 more times!

03-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Could you bring up that stupid doxxing a couple 100 more times! At least a hundred times...I copied the entire thread....and more:) The secret thing....just a bit too late...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 08:02 PM
And What would that be? Really? I was really surprised to see you're unconcerned about the doxxing...not surprised, though...

Constant talk of banning,I personally been double crossed by you when I helped you!
You're not call Toxic for nothing!

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 08:03 PM
At least a hundred times...I copied the entire thread....and more:) The secret thing....just a bit too late...

So fucking what?We switched forums,tell your story to Lily,she runs that forum now.

03-07-2018, 08:05 PM
LOL...you doxxed...Fowl doxxed...it's been proved...without a doubt...as far a
"Lily" running the forum now? And having to "switch"... Just more excuses and proof of your guilt...if there was nothing there, it wouldn't have to be secret...lol
That link isn't broken now for no reason, is it?

Grugore
03-07-2018, 08:10 PM
OK, people. Let's get back on topic here. We're not discussing Christianity. We're discussing Islam and what it teaches. If you can't stay on topic, then you need to STFU!

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Poor Top,can't make friends except pathetic Yoyo

That's not entirely true. She has her paramour EE, remember? "I think Eagle likes me... might come up here.... " Oh wait. That was someone else said that. <wink wink>

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Poor Toxic is just proving everything you guys have been saying about her. She probably doesn't realize it though.

No, self-reflection and introspection are not a thing in the RWNJ world, and she's no exception.

ThatOwlWoman
03-07-2018, 08:15 PM
OK, people. Let's get back on topic here. We're not discussing Christianity. We're discussing Islam and what it teaches. If you can't stay on topic, then you need to STFU!

Someone died and made you forum boss? And I wouldn't get on topic if I were you; you don't know *where* that thing has been.

About that Muslim thing -- I know plenty of Muslims, and guess what? Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

03-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Shocking...lol Can't imagine why they'd say that.....

Grugore
03-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Someone died and made you forum boss? And I wouldn't get on topic if I were you; you don't know *where* that thing has been.

About that Muslim thing -- I know plenty of Muslims, and guess what? Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

Thanks for proving, beyond a doubt, that you are nothing but a Christian-hating troll. Welcome to my ignore list.

03-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Thanks for proving, beyond a doubt, that you are nothing but a Christian-hating troll. Welcome to my ignore list. It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

accuracy is important.......you wouldn't want someone to lie to you about something as important as that, would you?.....

Grugore
03-07-2018, 08:28 PM
It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.

Grugore
03-07-2018, 08:30 PM
accuracy is important.......

That's odd. I did not post what you just replied to.

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2018, 08:34 PM
That's odd. I did not post what you just replied to.

you quoted OldWoman posting it......since I have her on ignore the only way I can see what she said is if someone quotes her....though I see I forgot to edit her post......look again....

03-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot. Not Catholic as far as I know....but definitely devoted to the church they frequent....for provisions and faith, from what I can tell...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:07 PM

I agree let's stay on Topic!

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:09 PM
It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

Top,its West Ohio FoodBank,not the Church

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:13 PM

Top,Owl isn't antichristian,but anti hypocrites.
Like those self righteous Christians who act Holier than thou,but back a liar,cheater,pussy grabbing sleaze like Trump!
Pence is a perfect example.

03-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Top,its West Ohio FoodBank,not the Church It's at the church....or so you said... sorry if I misunderstood...did I?

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.

Her friend does not belong to a denomination, he had a Epiphany ,Nov 1 1975.Trained by the Holy Spirit.

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:19 PM
It's at the church....or so you said... sorry if I misunderstood...did I?

Sometimes they are,mostly we drive to warehouse in Lima.
Or they hold them in a huge parking lot in Tiffin.

03-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Sometimes they are,mostly we drive to warehouse in Lima.
Or they hold them in a huge parking lot in Tiffin.Well, you always said you were going to the church...for meals, or provisions... didn't you? Apparently you were not being honest...But if I misunderstood your faith, my apologies...It won't happen again...

Grugore
03-07-2018, 09:36 PM
you quoted OldWoman posting it......since I have her on ignore the only way I can see what she said is if someone quotes her....though I see I forgot to edit her post......look again....

Gotcha. Thanks.

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Well, you always said you were going to the church...for meals, or provisions... didn't you? Apparently you were not being honest...But if I misunderstood your faith, my apologies...It won't happen again...

Sometimes they are held at churches,since we learned the system,we found it works better for us,to go to Lima,when the warehouse holds them or to Tiffin.
There are many we don't go to.

Grugore
03-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Her friend does not belong to a denomination, he had a Epiphany ,Nov 1 1975.Trained by the Holy Spirit.

I've run into people like that before. They usually have some very strange beliefs. I'll reserve judgement, since I have no idea what her friend actually believes.

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Well, you always said you were going to the church...for meals, or provisions... didn't you? Apparently you were not being honest...But if I misunderstood your faith, my apologies...It won't happen again...

The Churches host them,but don't pay for them,the food come from West Ohio Food Bank.
But we have gone to a few held by Chopin Hall,a group of churches that do host them,but they aren't churches I go to.
This area is amazing for many groups that hold give always.

03-07-2018, 09:43 PM
Sometimes they are held at churches,since we learned the system,we found it works better for us,to go to Lima,when the warehouse holds them or to Tiffin.
There are many we don't go to.Since you learned the "system"? That's odd...my apologies if I misunderstood you saying that you were going to the church to enjoy a holiday meal or pick up provisions...my bad...won't mention it again...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:43 PM
I've run into people like that before. They usually have some very strange beliefs. I'll reserve judgement, since I have no idea what her friend actually believes.

I'm her friend I believe Jesus is Son of God,the Messiah,died for our sins.

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Since you learned the "system"? That's odd...my apologies if I misunderstood you saying that you were going to the church to enjoy a holiday meal or pick up provisions...my bad...won't mention it again...

Oh we have gone to church for holiday meals.
That's different than food give always,which are held by Chopin Hall,West Ohio Foodbank.
And some local churches hold their own a few times a year.
Many options available, that's why it gets confusing.

03-07-2018, 09:56 PM
It's no different...It's still taking advantage of what the church offers. One of the great things about Christianity...something that your BFF does not embrace...although they would still welcome her...with her disrespect of God...
It's not confusing at all...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:08 PM
It's no different...It's still taking advantage of what the church offers. One of the great things about Christianity...something that your BFF does not embrace...although they would still welcome her...with her disrespect of God...

It's not taking advantage when your poor like me!

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:10 PM

Owl doesn't have disrespect for God,just his hypocritical followers!

03-07-2018, 10:15 PM
It's not taking advantage when your poor like me!It is not....unless your are a hypocritical follower...or not a believer at all...and that would mean you side with Fowl...who does not believe...
Or..she just accepts your belief...but mocks others for the same? What's up?
PS...she Totally disrespects your God...have you been paying attention?

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:18 PM
It is not....unless your are a hypocritical follower...or not a believer at all...and that would mean you side with Fowl...who does not believe...
Or..she just accepts your belief...but mocks others for the same? What's up?

It's call respect others beliefs,even if you don't share their beliefs.

03-07-2018, 10:21 PM
It's call respect others beliefs,even if you don't share their beliefs. But, unfortunately, she doesn't....

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:24 PM
But, unfortunately, she doesn't....

That's your POV.

03-07-2018, 10:26 PM
I think her POV is clear...not my personal POV...just fyi...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:30 PM
I think her POV is clear...not my personal POV...just fyi...

I don't think it's clear at all because she doesn't post her beliefs.
Just her views of hypocrisy, such as VP Pence,backing of a evil perverted man.
While playing holier than thou.

03-07-2018, 10:38 PM
I don't think it's clear at all because she doesn't post her beliefs.
Just her views of hypocrisy, such as VP Pence,backing of a evil perverted man.
While playing holier than thou.
What did she call God? She certainly posts her "beliefs"...and who she blames...lol

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 10:49 PM
What did she call God? She certainly posts her "beliefs"...and who she blames...lol

I don't know what you are referring to, I haven't read the whole thread,post a link.

03-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Just ask her...

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Just ask her...

I read it,apparently you missed,"judging by some of his followers"

03-07-2018, 11:08 PM
I read it,apparently you missed,"judging by some of his followers"
And?

Mason Michaels
03-07-2018, 11:12 PM
And?

I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of all followers

03-07-2018, 11:14 PM
I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of all followersWhat exactly do you mean by "followers"? Do you mean people who believe in God?

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 06:39 AM
But, unfortunately, she doesn't....

Wow, I'm flattered! You stayed up till after midnight discussing me, and are right back at it this morning! Now *that's* dedication! If only you gave Jesus so much devotion. lol

You know and so does everyone else here (well, except maybe for your stable of geldings) that I have nothing against ppl of any faith, nor whichever god(s) they choose to follow. Unfortunately it's a common trait of the simple-minded, particularly conservative low-quality minds like yours, to extrapolate. For instance, if a person says "I don't like the way we Americans treat immigrants from the Middle East," they expand that into "I don't like America." You do the same thing here with my remarks about those who profess to be Christian, like yourself, but who don't behave like one. You, for instance, don't show the slightest indication that you actually practice what you preach at others. This entire discussion that you derailed last evening is proof of that, as if we needed any. Your constant bearing of false witness, envy, coveting of someone else's husband, continuous personal attacks, obsessive need to stalk and lie about others, etc. shows that you are CINO. WWJD, for real.

Many of the Muslims that the OP attacks behave in a more Christ-like manner than you do.

And there's your attention whore crumbs for today. Enjoy!

03-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Priceless;)

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 08:50 AM

You are a complete and utter bigoted ignoramus. There have been many pagan cults throughout history but the Catholic church isn't one of them. Apparently you're unfamiliar with history.

Let's see if Threedee, fRight and the other practicing Catholics here call you out for your stupidity, or if they give you a pass because they're bigoted about Muslims, too.

Mason Michaels
03-08-2018, 09:08 AM
What exactly do you mean by "followers"? Do you mean people who believe in God?

I mean the people Jesus was talking about when he said." Many will come in my name,but they aren't mine"!

Grugore
03-08-2018, 03:22 PM
You are a complete and utter bigoted ignoramus. There have been many pagan cults throughout history but the Catholic church isn't one of them. Apparently you're unfamiliar with history.

Let's see if Threedee, fRight and the other practicing Catholics here call you out for your stupidity, or if they give you a pass because they're bigoted about Muslims, too.

The Catholic Church is a false religion. It teaches things that are contrary to what the Bible teaches. They bow down to idols, expressly forbidden in Scripture. They pray for the dead, when the Bible states that it is appointed unto a man once to die, then the Judgement. They claim that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was sinless. The Bible says that ALL HAVE SINNED. I could go on.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 03:47 PM

Translation. "I don't agree with it, so it's wrong." Yeah. We get it. You're a troll.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Translation. "I don't agree with it, so it's wrong." Yeah. We get it. You're a troll.

David Wood spent time in prison for trying to kill his father...

Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after preaching at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace, but was later acquitted.[23][24] In May 2013, the City of Dearborn was required to post a public apology[25] to be maintained on the City's website for three years and pay $300,000 to Wood and his three compatriots.[26]

kudzu
03-08-2018, 03:54 PM
The Catholic Church is a false religion. It teaches things that are contrary to what the Bible teaches. They bow down to idols, expressly forbidden in Scripture. They pray for the dead, when the Bible states that it is appointed unto a man once to die, then the Judgement. They claim that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was sinless. The Bible says that ALL HAVE SINNED. I could go on.

You think Peter and Paul were false Christians?

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:02 PM
David Wood spent time in prison for trying to kill his father...

Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after preaching at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace, but was later acquitted.[23][24] In May 2013, the City of Dearborn was required to post a public apology[25] to be maintained on the City's website for three years and pay $300,000 to Wood and his three compatriots.[26]

Yes, he tried to kill his father. He used to a clinical psychopath. But you know what? He found God, turned his life around, and even reconciled with his father. That is the power of Christ in someone's life. Doctors couldn't help him. Psychologists couldn't help. No one could help him but God. He is currently married and has two children. Quite an accomplishment for a former psychopath.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:03 PM
You think Peter and Paul were false Christians?

Peter and Paul had nothing whatsoever to do with the Catholic Church. So your question is irrelevant.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Yes, he tried to kill his father. He used to a clinical psychopath. But you know what? He found God, turned his life around, and even reconciled with his father. That is the power of Christ in someone's life. Doctors couldn't help him. Psychologists couldn't help. No one could help him but God. He is currently married and has two children. Quite an accomplishment for a former psychopath.

A Christian wouldn't go to a Muslim family festival and try to start trouble. He's still a psycho.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Peter and Paul had nothing whatsoever to do with the Catholic Church. So your question is irrelevant.

Really? Have you been to Vatican City and St Paul's Cathedral?

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:10 PM
A Christian wouldn't go to a Muslim family festival and try to start trouble. He's still a psycho.

He didn't start trouble. He was exercising his First Amendment rights.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 04:11 PM

You can't "used to be a clinical psychopath", you either are or you're not. Maybe he changed his behaviour to get out of prison. Maybe he's making money preaching about his experiences. But he's not cured. You can't be cured for a lack of empathy and conscience. He's a psychopath for life.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Really? Have you been to Vatican City and St Paul's Cathedral?

What does that have to do with Paul? Did he build it, or something? Or are you suggesting that having it named after him somehow implies that he endorsed Catholicism? Try answering my question instead of asking stupid questions of your own.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:14 PM
He didn't start trouble. He was exercising his First Amendment rights.

Yes.. He did his dead level best to insult and provoke people at a family festival. IMO.. he's the worst sort of trash.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 04:14 PM

You're the worst kind of ignoramus, the kind that's impervious to knowledge. I'd like to know which hate site you're getting this crap from.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 04:17 PM

Yes they do. You must be unfamiliar with the Bible. Matthew 16:18. And Paul spread the word that Jesus is the son of God, which is exactly what the Catholic church teaches.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:19 PM
What does that have to do with Paul? Did he build it, or something? Or are you suggesting that having it named after him somehow implies that he endorsed Catholicism? Try answering my question instead of asking stupid questions of your own.

You can study up on Catholicism on your own... Do you think Jesus or the disciples intended there be 2000 different denominations?

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:20 PM
You can't "used to be a clinical psychopath", you either are or you're not. Maybe he changed his behaviour to get out of prison. Maybe he's making money preaching about his experiences. But he's not cured. You can't be cured for a lack of empathy and conscience. He's a psychopath for life.

Actually, he wasn't a psychopath. He was a sociopath. And he was a sociopath because he was an atheist. God changed his life. Modern medicine cannot cure a sociopath. But God can. Here's a video where David Woods tells his own story.

https://youtu.be/DakEcY7Z5GU

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Actually, he wasn't a psychopath. He was a sociopath. And he was a sociopath because he was an atheist. God changed his life. Modern medicine cannot cure a sociopath. But God can. Here's a video where David Woods tells his own story.

It's a distinction without a difference and atheism has nothing to do with it. Antisocial personality disorder isn't unknown in the world of religious hucksters. All Wood did was change his behaviour and beneath the surface he still lacks a conscience.

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD or APD) is a personality disorder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder) characterized by a long term pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. An impoverished moral sense or conscience (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscience) is often apparent, as well as a history of crime, legal problems, or impulsive and aggressive behavior.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#cite_note-MayoClinic-1)[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#cite_note-medline-2)

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Yes they do. You must be unfamiliar with the Bible. Matthew 16:18. And Paul spread the word that Jesus is the son of God, which is exactly what the Catholic church teaches.

They also teach that you must earn your salvation by doing good works. According to them, Christ' sacrifice on the cross wasn't enough. It doesn't matter if they get a few things right. They got the others wrong.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 04:39 PM

It's not up to you to judge though, right?

What a sanctimonious prig. I'll refer to you Mason's comment, post #174.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 04:41 PM

Yep. He's just learned to hide it better.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 04:42 PM

Jesus founded the Church upon a rock -- St. Peter.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 04:42 PM
They also teach that you must earn your salvation by doing good works. According to them, Christ' sacrifice on the cross wasn't enough. It doesn't matter if they get a few things right. They got the others wrong.

Wrong again.

Full Question

Why does the Roman Catholic Church teach the doctrine of "works righteousness," that through good works one can earn salvation?

Answer

The Catholic Church has never taught such a doctrine and, in fact, has constantly condemned the notion that men can earn or merit salvation. Catholic soteriology (salvation theology) is rooted in apostolic Tradition and Scripture and says that it is only by God's grace--completely unmerited by works--that one is saved.

The Church teaches that it's God's grace from beginning to end which justifies, sanctifies, and saves us. As Paul explains in Philippians 2:13, "God is the one, who, for his good purpose, works in you both to desire and to work."

https://www.catholic.com/qa/why-does-the-church-teach-that-works-can-obtain-salvation

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 04:45 PM

Doesn't matter. Once a sociopath, always a sociopath. He's just learned to hide it better. He's definitely good at fooling you. Sociopaths do *nothing* unless there is something in it for them. Bet his preaching brings in plenty of $$.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:48 PM
It's a distinction without a difference and atheism has nothing to do with it. Antisocial personality disorder isn't unknown in the world of religious hucksters. All Wood did was change his behaviour and beneath the surface he still lacks a conscience.

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD or APD) is a personality disorder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder) characterized by a long term pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. An impoverished moral sense or conscience (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscience) is often apparent, as well as a history of crime, legal problems, or impulsive and aggressive behavior.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#cite_note-MayoClinic-1)[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#cite_note-medline-2)

David Woods no longer displays any kind of sociopathic behavior. He is cured.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Grugore believes in demons... which is just fine and dandy, except he gets insulting if you and I don't believe in demons.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 04:50 PM

What he did at the Dearborn festival means he is still a sociopath.

PostmodernProphet

the Roman Catholic Church did not exist until hundreds of years after they died......

PostmodernProphet
You can study up on Catholicism on your own... Do you think Jesus or the disciples intended there be 2000 different denominations?

no, they only intended 12.....

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Wrong again.

Full Question

Why does the Roman Catholic Church teach the doctrine of "works righteousness," that through good works one can earn salvation?

Answer

The Catholic Church has never taught such a doctrine and, in fact, has constantly condemned the notion that men can earn or merit salvation. Catholic soteriology (salvation theology) is rooted in apostolic Tradition and Scripture and says that it is only by God's grace--completely unmerited by works--that one is saved.

The Church teaches that it's God's grace from beginning to end which justifies, sanctifies, and saves us. As Paul explains in Philippians 2:13, "God is the one, who, for his good purpose, works in you both to desire and to work."

https://www.catholic.com/qa/why-does-the-church-teach-that-works-can-obtain-salvation

to be fair, back in the 1500s they taught that you could buy salvation.......

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Jesus founded the Church upon a rock -- St. Peter.

The church was founded on Christ. Nothing else. Jesus is the Rock referred to in this passage.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 05:00 PM
The church was founded on Christ. Nothing else. Jesus is the Rock referred to in this passage.

You dope.. Jesus was talking about Peter.... PETRA meaning rock.. What church do you belong to?

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 05:06 PM

No. You just want it to mean that. He was exercising his Constitutional right to free speech. Are you saying that exercising your Constitutional rights is sociopathic?

MAGA MAN
03-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Nostra Aetate.

3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

Since in the course of centuries not a few quarrels and hostilities have arisen between Christians and Moslems, this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.

I'm talking about Islam. You are talking about Muslims.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 05:13 PM
You dope.. Jesus was talking about Peter.... PETRA meaning rock.. What church do you belong to?

the New Testament makes it abundantly clear that Christ is both the foundation (Acts 4:11, 12; 1 Corinthians 3:11) and the head (Ephesians 5:23) of the church. It is a mistake to think that here He is giving either of those roles to Peter. There is a sense in which the apostles played a foundational role in the building of the church (Ephesians 2:20), but the role of primacy is reserved for Christ alone, not assigned to Peter. So, Jesus’ words here are best interpreted as a simple play on words in that a boulder-like truth came from the mouth of one who was called a small stone. And Christ Himself is called the “chief cornerstone” (1 Peter 2:6, 7). The chief cornerstone of any building was that upon which the building was anchored. If Christ declared Himself to be the cornerstone, how could Peter be the rock upon which the church was built? It is more likely that the believers, of which Peter is one, are the stones which make up the church, anchored upon the Cornerstone, “and he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame” (1 Peter 2:6).

kudzu
03-08-2018, 05:35 PM
No. You just want it to mean that. He was exercising his Constitutional right to free speech. Are you saying that exercising your Constitutional rights is sociopathic?

I would not go to a Muslim family festival and insult and antagonize them.. Have you ever been around Muslims? They revere Jesus and the virgin Mary.. David Wood is a bloody moron and a deliberate trouble maker.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 05:39 PM
I would not go to a Muslim family festival and insult and antagonize them.. Have you ever been around Muslims? They revere Jesus and the virgin Mary.. David Wood is a bloody moron and a deliberate trouble maker.

How did he insult them?

kudzu
03-08-2018, 05:39 PM
And I say also unto you, That you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:18

Because of this change in Greek words, some scholars believe that Jesus is now building His church on Himself.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 05:42 PM

When we lived in STL we went to an annual event in a city park -- the St. Louis Pagan Picnic. Every year a guy dressed in brown robes and lugging a huge wooden cross over his shoulder would trudge through the grounds, handing out tracts with Bible messages on them. In turn we would offer him juice or water (it's hotter than hell in STL in June). That's how you peacefully express your point of view, not by being a pest.

From what I've seen in a brief look on Google about Mr. Wood, he seems to spend as much time bashing Muslims as he does uplifting Christ.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 05:43 PM

Do you know any Muslims? Have you ever lived in a Muslim country?

kudzu
03-08-2018, 05:45 PM
When we lived in STL we went to an annual event in a city park -- the St. Louis Pagan Picnic. Every year a guy dressed in brown robes and lugging a huge wooden cross over his shoulder would trudge through the grounds, handing out tracts with Bible messages on them. In turn we would offer him juice or water (it's hotter than hell in STL in June). That's how you peacefully express your point of view, not by being a pest.

From what I've seen in a brief look on Google about Mr. Wood, he seems to spend as much time bashing Muslims as he does uplifting Christ.

He had a half dozen other idiots with him.. They blocked the path between tents and bashed both Islam and Muslims.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 05:49 PM
He had a half dozen other idiots with him.. They blocked the path between tents and bashed both Islam and Muslims.

Yep, nothing's changed -- still a sociopath.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:12 PM

Please. Where is the condemnation of Islam in this encyclical?

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:13 PM
to be fair, back in the 1500s they taught that you could buy salvation.......

Wrongfully.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:15 PM

Wonder if he knows there's a chapter of the Qur'an about Mary. They talk about her more than they do in the NT.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:17 PM

And he doesn't see the inconsistency in this.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Wonder if he knows there's a chapter of the Qur'an about Mary. They talk about her more than they do in the NT.

They sure do and Jesus is mention more in the Koran than in the Bible.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:25 PM
They sure do and Jesus is mention more in the Koran than in the Bible.

Good point. They're arguing out of ignorance.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 06:33 PM

He's no more "cured" of antisocial personality disorder than a gay person is "cured" by conversion therapy.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 06:38 PM
He's no more "cured" of antisocial personality disorder than a gay person is "cured" by conversion therapy.

Like I said, he no longer displays any evidence of sociopathic behavior. A sociopath cannot live a normal life. Their affliction will always cause them to stand out by their behavior. This guy is married with four children. He is a functioning member of society who is doing a lot of good and helping others. If that's not being cured, I don't know what is. Just because atheist medical practitioners cannot cure something, does not mean it can't be cured by other means. After all, there are natural remedies for everything from headaches to cancer that work better than anything the doctors have come up with.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 07:04 PM
And he doesn't see the inconsistency in this.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought of Jesus as a guy who wanted his true followers to emulate His example by showing love, compassion, caring. Not by bashing other faiths or ppl. That Samaritan story comes to mind about now.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought of Jesus as a guy who wanted his true followers to emulate His example by showing love, compassion, caring. Not by bashing other faiths or ppl. That Samaritan story comes to mind about now.

You're right. Strange that non-Christians "get it" more than a lot of those who profess to be devout believers.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Like I said, he no longer displays any evidence of sociopathic behavior. A sociopath cannot live a normal life. Their affliction will always cause them to stand out by their behavior. This guy is married with four children. He is a functioning member of society who is doing a lot of good and helping others. If that's not being cured, I don't know what is. Just because atheist medical practitioners cannot cure something, does not mean it can't be cured by other means. After all, there are natural remedies for everything from headaches to cancer that work better than anything the doctors have come up with.

"Functioning members of society" don't go to gatherings of ppl they disagree with just to disrupt and harangue. BTW, quite a few powerful ppl in the business and political world are sociopaths, did you know that? In fact, given his behaviors and his own words, Trump is very likely one of them.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 07:08 PM
You're right. Strange that non-Christians "get it" more than a lot of those who profess to be devout believers.

Sometimes it is easier to see the truth of things when not immersed in the stew.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:14 PM

What do you know about the guy except for his videos or his writings? His friends, family, and daily life aren't out there for public consumption. We've all been fooled at one time or another by people we thought were fine until we learned otherwise. I don't consider it helping people to promote hate and that's exactly what he's doing with his anti-Muslim screeds.

Sociopaths always tell people what they want to hear, it's their m.o.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Sometimes it is easier to see the truth of things when not immersed in the stew.

Very true, your judgment isn't clouded.

The Ugly Truth
03-08-2018, 07:33 PM
What do you know about the guy except for his videos or his writings? His friends, family, and daily life aren't out there for public consumption. We've all been fooled at one time or another by people we thought were fine until we learned otherwise. I don't consider it helping people to promote hate and that's exactly what he's doing with his anti-Muslim screeds.

Sociopaths always tell people what they want to hear, it's their m.o.
I know quite a lot about him. It's out there for anyone to see. I've seen what he's doing in his ministry and how he has helped others. Your problem, as well as that of the medical community, is that you fail to realize that sociopathy is not a medical condition. This is why it cannot be cured by medical doctors. Sociopathy is an affliction of the soul. It is a conditioned response to life that ignores the Creator and morality. It is the ultimate result of those who believe that the rules do not apply to them. That nothing matters but them. This is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught in Scripture. And that is why Jesus is the only one who can help such a person. But only if they seek His help.

kudzu
03-08-2018, 07:36 PM
I know quite a lot about him. It's out there for anyone to see. I've seen what he's doing in his ministry and how he has helped others. Your problem, as well as that of the medical community, is that you fail to realize that sociopathy is not a medical condition. This is why it cannot be cured by medical doctors. Sociopathy is an affliction of the soul. It is a conditioned response to life that ignores the Creator and morality. It is the ultimate result of those who believe that the rules do not apply to them. That nothing matters but them. This is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught in Scripture. And that is why Jesus is the only one who can help such a person. But only if they seek His help.

An affliction of the soul? Its a personality disorder or mental illness.

domer76
03-08-2018, 07:36 PM
the New Testament makes it abundantly clear that Christ is both the foundation (Acts 4:11, 12; 1 Corinthians 3:11) and the head (Ephesians 5:23) of the church. It is a mistake to think that here He is giving either of those roles to Peter. There is a sense in which the apostles played a foundational role in the building of the church (Ephesians 2:20), but the role of primacy is reserved for Christ alone, not assigned to Peter. So, Jesus’ words here are best interpreted as a simple play on words in that a boulder-like truth came from the mouth of one who was called a small stone. And Christ Himself is called the “chief cornerstone” (1 Peter 2:6, 7). The chief cornerstone of any building was that upon which the building was anchored. If Christ declared Himself to be the cornerstone, how could Peter be the rock upon which the church was built? It is more likely that the believers, of which Peter is one, are the stones which make up the church, anchored upon the Cornerstone, “and he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame” (1 Peter 2:6).

https://creationministry.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Circular-reasoning.jpg

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 07:44 PM

Sociopathy is a disorder that is not fully understood, but appears to be a hardwiring (organic) issue, rather than a neurochemical disorder like bipolar disorder, clinical depression, etc. It is similar in that regard to autism, another organic brain dysfunction. It's possible that at some point in our evolution there was a survival benefit for sociopathic individuals, who were maybe more likely to survive in harsh environments if they weren't derailed by empathy and altruism. At any rate, we can't "cure" sociopathy with drugs or with shock therapy or with cognitive therapy any more than we can cure autism with those things. An individual can be taught to mimic caring and empathy, and not to act on his urges to behave in selfish and inconsiderate ways. But he's still a sociopath and always will be. Your guy here was able to do that, just as a sociopathic CEO can mimic team behaviors and positive social behaviors for the sake of his employment.

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Wrongfully.

you could write a book with the "wrongfullys" of the Roman Catholic Church.......

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 07:48 PM

as recall they don't mention her being the mother of an incarnate deity.....

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Good point. They're arguing out of ignorance.
which part is the ignorance?....

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:50 PM

Neither I nor anybody else said it was a medical problem. It's a personality disorder. The only question is whether it's innate or learned. You can't medicate it or psychoanalyze it out of existence. You can't put back a conscience that never existed in the first place.

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought of Jesus as a guy who wanted his true followers to emulate His example by showing love, compassion, caring. Not by bashing other faiths or ppl. That Samaritan story comes to mind about now.You're right. Strange that non-Christians "get it" more than a lot of those who profess to be devout believers.

so in the Good Samaritan story were the Muslim terrorists the bandits who beat up and robbed the traveler?......

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:52 PM
you could write a book with the "wrongfullys" of every church and religion in existence.......

I know, huh.

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 07:58 PM
as recall they don't mention her being the mother of an incarnate deity.....

And? Many Christians don't understand Mary. I can't count the number of people who try to say Catholics "worship" Mary, which is 100% false.

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2018, 08:03 PM
And? Many Christians don't understand Mary. I can't count the number of people who try to say Catholics "worship" Mary, which is 100% false.

do you pray to her?.....that has to cover at least 30%......

christiefan915
03-08-2018, 08:35 PM

<yawn> The usual diversion.

ThatOwlWoman
03-08-2018, 09:34 PM

They also believe that Catholics pray to Mary and to the saints. Instead, they ask for intercession. Mary and/or the saints are asked to intercede on behalf of the person requesting, with Jesus, to grant something -- a healing, forgiveness for something, etc. They don't believe that the saints have the power to do this, only that they have the ear of God.

iewitness
03-08-2018, 10:07 PM
every idle word. there is no excuse for ignorance. you damned should really quit testifying. you do have the right to remain silent. if you do not know, do not say something stupid. when you do say stupid shit; you do make yourselves antichrists [replace/ deny Christ]; enemies of Christ [ the anointed one;] the book is very clear there are two forces in creation Christ/ Jesus and [satan] /Lucifer/ "allah"

Minister of Truth
03-08-2018, 11:39 PM

Do you pray for others, or only for yourself?

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2018, 06:30 AM
<yawn> The usual diversion.

????.....legit question.......which you obviously don't want to answer......

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Do you pray for others, or only for yourself?

???.....more often for others, why?......

ThatOwlWoman
03-09-2018, 06:34 AM
every idle word. there is no excuse for ignorance. you damned should really quit testifying. you do have the right to remain silent. if you do not know, do not say something stupid. when you do say stupid shit; you do make yourselves antichrists [replace/ deny Christ]; enemies of Christ [ the anointed one;] the book is very clear there are two forces in creation Christ/ Jesus and [satan] /Lucifer/ "allah"

Witnessing for Jesus: You're doing it wrong.

christiefan915
03-09-2018, 10:07 AM
????.....legit question.......which you obviously don't want to answer......

Legit, really? I thought it was your usual snide rejoinder.

Praying to Mary is intercessory prayer. She's being asked to intercede to her son on our behalf. That's a far cry from worshiping her. Think of the wedding feast at Cana, Mary spoke to Jesus on behalf of the guests who had run out of wine. She interceded and her son obeyed her.

Do Protestants think Jesus wouldn't want his mother to be honored and respected? I find that strange.

christiefan915
03-09-2018, 10:09 AM

You're beginning to sound more godless than saved, Gomie. Is this how bible hub teaches you to treat your fellow Christians?